Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (87202 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Rosskiye: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2020
So....what caused this helicopter to crash? Precious little being said about that.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Judybash93(m): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2020
2020 keeps bringing in very surprising and bad news... Earthquake in Turkey, coronavirus in China, locust infestation in East Africa, flood in Brazil, now the great Kobe is dead.. i started playing basketball because of this dude.. Damn!!! RIP top man
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nnemuka(f): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2020
Rip
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by bighorlus(m): 12:44am On Jan 27, 2020
I feel so pained, Even his daughter died with him. So sad.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by midnighter(f): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2020
Slymonster:
Most people love basketball because of this dude. I love him and shaq.
RIP kobe..

Yes! him, Shaq and Jordan are just the main thing. I just cant believe it

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Guestlander: 12:52am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP Kobe, this is so sad.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Kubernetes: 12:55am On Jan 27, 2020
Just watched the video.
Very tragic
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by midnighter(f): 12:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Rosskiye:
So....what caused this helicopter to crash? Precious little being said about that.

They have to make sure they look into the maintenance of that thing and do a toxicology report on whoever was flying it...because he's black they will be trying to sweep it under the carpet...hopefully they will get to the bottom of it
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Omoejigbahe(m): 1:01am On Jan 27, 2020
Really Sad right now, one of my favourite. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Don't do shit to become famous ask dbanj... If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Stmiceel(m): 1:18am On Jan 27, 2020
In Lil Wayne voice.
But it's Kobe!

May he find a peaceful place in eternity.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ofiko123(m): 1:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Sad, RIP to kobe Bryant and his daughter..

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Flashh: 1:21am On Jan 27, 2020
I have never felt sad and depressed like this, for an athlete.

Some won't understand how am feeling to lose, a legendary athlete who you grew up to know, in the game you love and love playing most. He was a big role model to millions in the game of basketball. Many hated him, because he was damn too good in basketball.

This has left me feeling devastated for his family. To learn that his oldest daughter was with him in helicopter crash, my heart breaks harder. I am saying this again, this breaks my heart today. I can't fathom how Vanessa and their daughters are going through now. Not only losing her husband (Kobe), but her oldest daughter as well.

My biggest condolences goes to Kobe and his daughter souls rest in perfect peace.

Kobe, thank you for what you have given to us, in the game of basketball.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Americanboy35: 1:21am On Jan 27, 2020
GONE TOO SOON cry MAY THEIR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE IJN.......

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by 21void: 1:30am On Jan 27, 2020
Section1000:
Life na general market .. Rip to all crash victims. Till we meet again
general market no be small one bro
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by GamalNasser: 1:30am On Jan 27, 2020
Really sad day for lovers of basketball

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by InvertedHammer: 1:32am On Jan 27, 2020
/
I never liked helicopters as means of transportation. Then considering the poor visibility in Southern California due to heavy fog, I wonder at what point they decided to embark on the ill-fated flight.

R.I.P to all of them.

/

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 1:46am On Jan 27, 2020
This life.

Kobe died and Magic with HIV is alive and well.

I know that many people in LA would be sad right now cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Topmaike007(m): 1:47am On Jan 27, 2020
Na wa oo, for this new year, see bad news

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 1:50am On Jan 27, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
I never liked helicopters as means of transportation. Then considering the poor visibility in Southern California due to heavy fog, I wonder at what point they decided to embark on the ill-fated flight.

R.I.P to all of them.

/

The crash wasn’t due to weather but may have contributed to the lack of emergency landing.

Eye witness reported a struggling aircraft, weird sputtering noise, low height.

The Sikorsky S-76B is a corporate aircraft and would have state of the art avionics to handle visibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by OnyesomJ(m): 1:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Nawao the world isn’t safe again
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by showafrica(m): 1:52am On Jan 27, 2020
Edgarated:
RIP gee!

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone!

Na wao, the way death dey collect anybody anyhow any time any day... Without appointment or even alarm tire person.

2 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by EgunMogaji2: 1:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Rosskiye:

Preliminary report points to a mechanical failure related to the power train.

It’s the USA, NTSB is on the ground and a full investigation will be made.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Performanking(m): 1:55am On Jan 27, 2020
There are some players that come along, and they leave an impact. Love him or hate him, that was Kobe. Everygame he played was must see tv, even his last one.

This is a tremendous loss, that words can't express
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by shogsman(m): 2:07am On Jan 27, 2020
This is too much to bear for me this night.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by AMOTEKUN2023: 2:07am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP Kobe and Gianna
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Billygene: 2:12am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Jadsy01 post=86134315]

ttps://www.cnn.com/2020/01/26/us/calabasas-helicopter-crash-trnd/index.html[/qu

Kob was indeed true legend of the court...it's devastating waking up to this horrible news cry cry cry.
cry sad angry cry cry cry cry cry cryBROKEN heart!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Africomterror: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2020
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Kobehas a net worth of $500million (£450m). The site also revealed that during his NBA career with the Los Angeles Lakers, Bryant's salary came to just over $328million (£290m).

My suspicion is they killed him because he was super rich and not down with the agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ComradeShegs(m): 2:37am On Jan 27, 2020
Sad news. What a terrible loss. RIP kobe

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Babybritz(f): 2:43am On Jan 27, 2020
So sad...May God comfort those left behind.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Ikechukwuezeh94: 3:02am On Jan 27, 2020
de world as it is is bleeped up,13yr old kid dead jux like dat,no words of consolation can mend dis loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.