Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) (102932 Views)

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by gracevile: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2020
imagine she came into the marriage as second wife booted put the first wife then killed the husband as he wanted to take the third. my dear you killed and so you will be killed. Meanwhile what does your religion permit four wives at once with a million concubines, the mother may have told her to commit the crime because after she killed him she called her MOTHER and brother
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Blackee: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2020
cry
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Wait ooo did she pled nt guilty 2 the charge? If no why all the crying na?when she dey kill am she no think of the consequences? I think she is a spoilt brat(no offence)it is said ,if u can't do the time ,dnt do the crime cool
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Rabi 19yrs killed her 25 years husband in malunfashi katsina state on Monday 27th Jan 2020/ hours after maryam Sands was sentenced to death by hanging. Also Solomon stabs his girlfriend Esther Zakari for receiving a phone call of another guy in bauchi on Friday 25th January 2020/ also on 27th Jan 2020/ a husband shot dead his wife and jump into well but guys bring him out beat and kill him and set his body ablaze leaving their 6 children behind. Oh my God what's happening?
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Every woman must learn from Sandra's mistake . its in our nature to cheat once in awhile but a man will always love his wife except the woman is bad. Let your man cheat, if he wants to. There are several ways of changing a man. Now she must die for her sins. Don't take decisions whenever you are angry... anger is bad..

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Horus(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2020
frowland:

She's lucky it's not China. Wetin concern China concern supreme court.

China enforce Capital punishment for politicians found guilty of corruption

Death penalty is the solution to corruption in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2020
Am apologies to the familys of late mallam Billiyaminu bello, I m not against the laws, I rather Considering The baby for making her to be total infant, Honestly speaking, the familys of late mallam billiyaminu bello, should forgive her for the sake of Allah and the little baby, Taking revenge will not bring back their lost son and I don't know what joy will someone derive from seeing another person dying, My concern is not the lady been alive but the pains the child will go through now and in the future, losing both parents to the same crime only escalates her pains but one out two will reduce her pains. The actions of the husband's family and the rule of law (court) will definitely affect her psychologically. (No offence to anyone please, full respect to the people involved) may his continues rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Lovelypet28: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2020
Life imprisonment would have been fair but death by hanging?
Yes the constitution says whoever kills must be killed but have they considered her little child.
Her husband's family are very vindictive, they cant remember when they all loved her and were happy during her nikkai, now they want her dead and make her child an orphan ,do they know the importance of a mother in a child's life? No body can love you like ur parents, nobody!
Wherever bilyaminu is, he wouldn't want his wife to die leaving their young child.
Most Nigerians are vindictive, so they might disagree with my opinion.
Lastly death penalty should be abolished, anybody can be rehabilitated.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Klington: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Anger creates more problems without solutions.

Learn to stay calm when Angry.

Kill by the sword and die by rope

RIP to her in Advance.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by africanusvu(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

Who did Evans kill?

Yaribanza. Rather than fish out your so-called big men that operate a network of ritual killers to feed their monthly juju contract you are here shouting Evans that only kidnapped Nnewi billionaires.
. Bros.ar u an idiot.i mean I bikes mmadu.why make stupid argument
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by shemite: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Many people don't get the full just of this case. It's was kinda of arranged marriage between two children of top people. The man and the woman never really love each other.

But for her to result to killing her supposed husband is very cruel.
May God have mercy on her
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
Wait ooo did she pled nt guilty 2 the charge? If no why all the crying na?when she dey kill am she no think of the consequences? I think she is a spoilt brat(no offence)it is said ,if u can't do the time ,dnt do the crime cool

U are correct both of them are spoilt brats all their 2 years stay was fool of fights and beatings and d husband was like that. b4 marrying her he is use to womanizing she shouldn't have bother, she should have leave not fight for herself
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by GermanMelania: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

The crime was committed in Abuja and tried in a federal high court.

All convicted capital offenders get an automatic appeal which can be continued up to the Supreme court.

If all appeals are exhausted, the execution can only be carried out by an executive order by a duly elected governor which the FCT does not have. The minister of FCT is not constitutionality empowered to grant pardons or a prerogative of mercy. So if the minister can not grant pardons, he can not sign warrants either.
Who then will sign her death warrant as constitutionally mandated for executions?

This is the reason federal judges hardly pass death sentences. The case of Kabirui Sokoto who was responsible for over 200 deaths in the Abuja Nyanya bombings and Okah's Independence day lethal bombings saw only life sentences as both crimes were committed in Abuja and tried at an Abuja high court.

Only Governors can sign a warrant. Even the president doesn't have that responsibility although he can grant pardons or commutations to a life sentence.

The point I am making is that, the useless woman judge who passed this sentence is not aware of the intricacies surrounding death sentences within federal jurisprudence .

She is obviously from the same school as Tanko.

If in doubt, why did the FG hand Maj Mustapha and Gen Bamiyi to Lagos state for prosecution?

Even in the US, the FBI may decide to try someone in a state court rather than federal when looking for a death sentence. The only crimes that can lead to a death conviction in a US federal court is espionage and treason. Same rules apply in Nigeria.

What does the judge's gender have to do with it that you felt the need to mention
You are do smart yku think the judge doesn't already know this?
The fact is nigeria doesn't carry out many death sentences.
We have over 2000 people sentenced to death and less than 20 have been carried out in the past 10 years officially. But you be nairaland SAN wey sabi pass so all those judges are dumber than you. It is effectively a life sentence.

They used to have something in the UK called "death recorded " but they actually didn't carry out the sentence. It was on paper only.

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Kaybex007(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Patience, Patience, Patience. It can never be too much, it will only not be enough. Women, always remember that all men are naturally polygamous, This so called one man one wife the westerners brought to us is not meant for us. If you catch you partner (male or female) cheating on you, please apply wisdom so that the right person doesn't end up being the one at fault due to lack of patience. Whatever kind of relationship we find ourselves, we should always think about the position our actions will put our loved ones e.g. parents, children, neighbors, friends and family, cuz they will be the one to suffer most of it. Peace be unto us all.

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ipswitch: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2020
Its a pity lots of wives/fish wives will never learn any lesson from all these. They keep on justifying their behaviours. Women, stop monitoring hussys phone. My madam in the office did it one day and fainted. In all probs, find someone to talk to.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Vcblinks(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
frowland:

She's lucky it's not China. Wetin concern China concern supreme court.
I tell my guy that stays there said that once the person is convicted straight to the execution field.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Gimbagamble: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Why will she look at his phone,they are muslim and by right he will marry morethan one wife then why is she selfish
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by gbemishile: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Kill by the sword die by the sword

As a woman,u need to stop checking ur husband mobile phone if u want peace of nind
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Jabioro:
She should have consulted her Mummy before took her dasdard action..Your Mummy endured more than what you saw with your father before she gave birth to you...Rest in peace in advance..
Word. She must have also one of those "I won't take that nonsense from a man" kind of woman. Too bad a whole human life was the cost of that attitude
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by seangy4konji: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Mummy will not fallow you to the gallows..

To all you ladies jumping from thread to thread with your viper mouth which you use to I sult eery body?your time is coming and hopefully you will die alone from your frustrations and anger you melt out to men and your domestic violence..copying oyinbwo style with your mentality..

Abeg hang man one carton of Goldberg for you after you finish her off..

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Akposkool:
Court Sentences Maryam Sanda To Death For Killing Husband | Sahara Reporters

Sanda had on November 19, 2017 stabbed her husband to death following an allegation of infidelity against him after seeing a text message on his phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbW7VDMCAjU
Serves her right and a big lesson to ladies here.

violence is not the best option, rather walk away.

And also, mind how u pick advise here, especially from some old single ladies here... and randy guys

Relationship is not a do or die affair, if u are not satisfied, take the door way.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by emkz: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:

O doro gi anya na-Abu m nwa-ama-ala?
Nna m Evan mere ndu mmadu egwu ma nyuo ha ikpakwu, igaro aghota

I think when Evan's boys tried to kidnap the owner of Young Shall Grow Motors, one of his security attache was killed. Being an accessory to murder is as bad as murder itself.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Round 2 of their fight will continue when they meat for yonder
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by larryking540: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Juliearth:

This brought tears to my Eyes. Gosh! We must bridle our anger and sheath our swords at all cost, two wrongs can't make a right, lastly, women, if you cannot bear the infidelity and inhumane treatment, please take a bow and leave.

Exactly ,
That was how a lady in pH also killed the husband who is actually a family friend of my ,hers is life in prison ,

If you can't deal with a cheating husband just pack your things and leave the hux but while doing so ,don't turn the kids against their fsther
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by incogni2o: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Sokosuji:
That bearded guy was just nodding and smiling as tho enjoying the whole scenario

The Judgement is hereby transfered to him for laughing in such situation.

Let's see how the laughing will just change at once.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2020
ValCon888:
She's crying because she thinks she's going to die immediately. She should take a chill pill and relax. Contrary to what she thinks, she has many more years to live.

It will take some years before the case goes all the way to the Supreme Court where the death penalty will be upheld, and a few extra years before the sentence is carried out.

She'll do well to use that time to find peace with her Maker.

Moral of the story: Before you act in anger, stop and think. That action you're about to take can ruin your life.

Exactly, learned one!
You only forgot to add that Buhari will definitely issue her a Presidential pardon come October 1st...
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by larryking540: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Munzy14:

Serves her right and a big lesson to ladies here.

violence is not the best option, rather walk away.

And also, mind how u pick advise here, especially from some old single ladies here... and randy guys

Relationship is not a do or die affair, if u are not satisfied, take the door way.
You have said it all ,

But I will be happy if every greedy politicians are dealt with like this oo,,this country will be a better place
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by incogni2o: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Till she dies.

Na that one nail the coffin
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2020
The girl will not be killed. Just wait and see . If you know you know
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by emkz: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2020
johnkey:
Funny enough they won't kill her ever, you can quote me on this.

Bros, have you taken HIV blood test before? Can you recall the trauma you faced while waiting for the result? I was traumatised and started hallucinating. It is scary.

Now, she'd be facing this kind of trauma, unsure of her fate and when it would end. This, in the long run, is more damaging. Pray, never to be in that situation, it can make you lose 20 kilos in 10 days.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by einsteine(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:
I stand to be corrected
Why do i feel money was involved in this judgement...
She isn’t the first to kill her husband, there are also men who killed their wife’s, what has been their judgment.
What about Kidnappers who still kills what has been their judgment?

Your point being? She should have been set free?

When would people stop this what-aboutism?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.