Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! (5812 Views)

5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Will A Hot Male Physique Put U Off Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^no baby we are just curious, tis all grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by sunch(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ibo ladies wit their shakara sometimes. It happens dat dis dark, tall, phat azz babe i've been coming to my place mostly in afternoon, but if i shld ask her for 4uck she wld always push me off, finding one excuse 2d other.
On dis good day she came around 8:45pm, so i slottd a home video dat has 3parts 4her 2watch.
She was so engrossd with it till after 12am when she came 2her senses. She screamd, and i consold her 2calm &stay till break of dawn.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked. U too wicked sha grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by sunch(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
Where she resides is still trekkable from my place tho, but not safe 4a babe at dat odd hour. She decided 2stay wich we slept on same bed, oops. When it was getting to 2am i woke her up 4dat finn but with her usual self she refused. And i sparkd, if she is nt ready 4 s3x she shld please leave dat i wont be able 2sleep wit her beside me. She also got angry, stood up &left even wit the rain drizzling at dat time. But within 45mins she came back, sa
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by sunch(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
She came back saying, if it is not for the rain& doesnt want 2disturb her people at home she wldnt have come back. Which i said,fine, if she has made up her mind for s3x. She walkd pass me murmuring2 the bed to continue sleeping. I got 2her again told her to start pinning her clothes off, which she did as if i use jazz.
Ol'boy when we start ehn, come see person wey no wan do. Screaming, 4ucking herself away4 close to 2&half hour.Her bum sweet die
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
I wasnt really trying to bed this girl - we'd been good friends on Nigeria.com for a while.

Ok, sincerely I was sexually attracted to her  grin but I'd told her online that I was in a long distance relationship so she definately would resist if I made any move.

About the 3rd time she came to my place, she was going thru the files on my computer and landed on this x-rated stuff I made with some girl just a few weeks earlier (i thot i'd deleted the file but later on found that that the other girl had saved a copy elsewhere). I tried to close the video and delete the file but the girl no gree o - she wanted to watch it. . . I gave up cos I did a good job on the video anyway  wink

The video obviously made her Hot - I laid on my bed watching her and grinning. She couldnt take her eyes off. So I decided to enjoy it and did not make any move. She moved close to me and started touching around while her face was still set on the video - I 'resisted'  wink

Of course she started 'forcing' me and I had to 'give up'.  I was pleasantly raped.  grin

Guess what, she wanted it recorded as well  . . Naija girl!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
sunch:

She came back saying, if it is not for the rain& doesnt want 2disturb her people at home she wldnt have come back. Which i said,fine, if she has made up her mind for s3x. She walkd pass me murmuring2 the bed to continue sleeping. I got 2her again told her to start pinning her clothes off, which she did as if i use jazz.
Ol'boy when we start ehn, come see person wey no wan do. Screaming, 4ucking herself away4 close to 2&half hour.Her bum sweet die
hahahahahahahaha! Girls!! She wanted the sex 4 real. Forget the home video level. She knew its late already but overstayed. She left and came back.
9ja girls most especially. They will want something but get consumed in their own shakara.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Bounce? Well, I try not to, I have nothing on me that can bounce.
Ohh that was you?
Dude, 10am is soo early. I was still sleeping.
Loool . , You sure nothing on you that can bounce ? cheesy
Oh gosh . . . .10 am and still sleeping . . .Lazy gal . . .Actually didn't calculate the difference before calling!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by onstelly(f): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
@sunch sori to say dis but u are wicked, how can u do such a thing.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Yorisb: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
kokoye:

I wasnt really trying to bed this girl - we'd been good friends on Nigeria.com for a while.

Ok, sincerely I was sexually attracted to her  grin but I'd told her online that I was in a long distance relationship so she definately would resist if I made any move.

About the 3rd time she came to my place, she was going thru the files on my computer and landed on this x-rated stuff I made with some girl just a few weeks earlier (i thot i'd deleted the file but later on found that that the other girl had saved a copy elsewhere). I tried to close the video and delete the file but the girl no gree o - she wanted to watch it. . . I gave up cos I did a good job on the video anyway  wink

The video obviously made her Hot - I laid on my bed watching her and grinning. She couldnt take her eyes off. So I decided to enjoy it and did not make any move. She moved close to me and started touching around while her face was still set on the video - I 'resisted'  wink

Of course she started 'forcing' me and I had to 'give up'.  I was pleasantly despoiled.  grin

Guess what, she wanted it recorded as well  . . Naija girl!

. . .And peeps still wonder why I decided to join the seminary huh tongue

Keke na Pepe! angry
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^^

Stop playing!

are you for real??
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2010
Kiddies zone adults stay out grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

I knew i could find you here

You too like Bleep talks and video's
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
Yeah homie I do it I don't talk it grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by MrsEve2(f): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
That men know damn well they ain't did half of the shit they typed on this thread!

These some lying sommabatches,
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
Oh my God,

shes here again,

come queeneve

Why do you MOVE FAST

I mean You too DEY FAST FORWARD

calm down ure a woman,

Take a deep breath, dont let anyone piss you off okay!!

Im your best friend here and you know it, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

That men know damn well they ain't did half of the poo they typed on this thread!

These some lying sommabatches,

well. I dont lie.

too old to be lying about stuff that happened several years ago . . like 10!

we aint mentioning names or giving specifics

all good fun.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by MrsEve2(f): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2010
kokoye:

well. I dont lie.

too old to be lying about stuff that happened several years ago . . like 10!

we aint mentioning names or giving specifics

all good fun.

Mention my name it gon be FURNITURES MOVING! angry angry angry

Did Furry Az just blew me some animal induced kisses? Now I need to dive in some lye and cholera! I might look different, but I will still be the same!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^

'furnitures moving'   cheesy  cheesy

you know 190 loves you eve.  wink
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

'furnitures moving'   cheesy  cheesy

you know 190 loves you evewink

I do its just that shes too BLIND to see,

I still wonder if furry azzes were her nightmare @ age 2

This woman don tire me i swear!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by MrsEve2(f): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

'furnitures moving' cheesy cheesy

you know 190 loves you eve. wink

You tickles me so! I asked for that! I knew you was gon take it to the other image, YOU A FREAK! I guess Yoruba men can be freaky, Hmmm,
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^

OK.

for a sec there i thot you was serious about ur other thread

now I know all is well at home - STOP messing with me. angry
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

You tickles me so! I asked for that! I knew you was gon take it to the other image, YOU A FREAK! I guess Yoruba men can be freaky, Hmmm,
angry
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Mygoldie(f): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
D-sense:

angry

how did i hate on ya? shocked
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2010
Sitting under the tree in full moon
we we tongue-kissing, hands full of hair and lips chewed like honey. . .
Both consumed in complete lust and her wetness was as a morning dew upon my fresh hard, but all of a sudden~

i woke up!
lol
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by MrsEve2(f): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

OK.

for a sec there i thot you was serious about your other thread

now I know all is well at home - STOP messing with me. angry

I don't know what you talking about but I have to DEAL WITH THE FAMILY sighs, In between pidgins and English spitting in my face, I think they are not happy at the moment. Oh well! Anyway,

Now you said you humped your cousin, Koyoke? Or was that Dsense?
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by MrsEve2(f): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2010
You know what Adolf,

You spoke about kissing, I have a few African friends who I used to go to school with and they would tell me that tongue kissing is for the white folks and African people don't tongue kiss. Tongue kissing is slopping and only a dry kiss is necessary, WERE THEY LYING? PLEASE TELL ME THEY WERE! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Woke4all(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2010
undecided angry

*Hmmmmmm still composing *

[s]i know most n/l guys can't do anything in real life dem be internet champions. [/s]

i no fit shout!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
No they weren't!~

Africans didn't INVENT tongue-kissing amongst other things. . .
But this is a new era and each has his own taste~
but still you can trust an African to teach 'INVENTORS' how to do stuffs better
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2010
@Ms. Eve it is SOOOO true. I have dated a Liberian, Sierra Leonean and Cameroonian, and only the Cammy kissed me and that was because he became active in America. African men that I know are not affectionate a'tall.  cry They are proud of it too as it is to them, too "chummy". Fagz.

well one guy from Nigeria, wont say his name as he may be on here lipsrsealed was affectionate towards me tho but we were in middle school and i was scared so that doesnt count LOL. It was puppy love.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by gbanikiti(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2010
It tuk me 2weeks,me wrk in d same coy,so i tuk her clubbin one weekend,i acted drunk cos she was tipsy. Left d club by 2am &headed 4a hotel. I had my bath wit d doors open,she was ther moping at my thing,she also had her bath,bt our clothes were oozin so we laid on d bed nvde. We didnt talk much,just startd d act,it ended up at seasn 4 b4 we slept,b4 we left d act ran thru seasn 9. I got home &headed 4d close pharmacy 4drugs. Sinc dt day, our actin pass india film, though she's gettin married nxt yr.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2010
@ Mz darkskin

So just becuz a guy has refused to kiss a 'possibly bacteria infested' mouth he has become unaffectionate?

Hope you know. . .it's not every one you'd wish to tongue-kiss~

even some of these 'whites' don't do their home work properly when it comes to personal hygiene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friendly Warning To Girls ( WOMB DAMAGE) / Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? / What Teenage Girls Post On Fb Now (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.