Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! (5811 Views)

5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Will A Hot Male Physique Put U Off Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Phate07(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Yorisb: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2010
adolfe bad:

@ Mz darkskin

So just becuz a guy has refused to kiss a 'possibly bacteria infested' mouth he has become unaffectionate?

Hope you know. . .it's not every one you'd wish to tongue-kiss~

even some of these 'whites' don't do their home work properly when it comes to personal hygiene

LAWD!! shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maza Maza!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2010
Adolfe if you want to see bacteria infection look in the mirror! Your face is a petri dish jare! angry

besides hygiene is my middle name, that was not the issue, the issue is those guys claimed to show that kind of affection is a sign of weakness. They were punks, like you. tongue
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2010
^^^
are we fighting?
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2010
^nope. just reasoning. cool
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2010
I thought as much but perhaps that was a fairly poor way to reason~

those guyz were punks like ME yet you dated them!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by SALady(f): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2010
mmmmm! still in my bikini and sipping on cocktail, came in here to read what the boys get up to and the latest stunts. Boys more stories for reading pleasure, please. I promise to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by macjive01: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
Mine was is still an embarrassment. Back in Uni, 3rd year to b exact I was hitting on this girl but she keep doing my head in- she wudnt say yes or no neither wud she agree to come to my university off campus apartment. Anyway to cut stori short, on my friend relentless urging, I went to my family house n sneaked out one of my parents cars and away I took it to Uni. Mehn I turned big boi, my level was now high, no more messing abt wit these little, pretty faced virgins, time to ride on the big crest. I dived in,Heads on, with amaka.

Amaka is well older than me, tho she never let me know of her true age, amaka was one big piece of  marinated raw steak garnished with calypso n yogurt. She was damn too hot, smoking, but she was a high flyer. Heavy " aristo girl". Anyway fine boi no pimple, ok car and very Gud cash I tot I cud match these artisto or mayb just prove to her that I cud b d man for her the real man of youth n vitality with gud "down below package" that could n wud please her immensely.  O boi I see something!!

Firstly, having let her seen wat I had (unto d car n my never-missing-d-chance-to-tell-her-money-wasn't-a-problem  she made it to me that  I need to show working. Show real work. Ok!
I spent money on this girl, spent time and everything Yet she wudnt let me get to Babylon. Mehn, it was frustrating because i was damn sure she wasn't a virgin and even far more worrying was my friends persistency in wanting to know " how far?". After a while of mounting pressure n ridicule from friends n my impass with this girl i lied to my friends that I don tear!!!

Now, having taking my friends off my back time to work on the girl. I bought lots of Mills & Booms, Hints n Hearts Naija magz to brush up my romantic moves. After a while my girl began visiting and at times sleeping over yet no clear road to Babylon. Mehn I'm nt a wusse that wudnt mk a move I was even more or less forceful but my girl wouldn't succumb.

There was this night I took her out to a very very expensive hotel for dinner we both had cognac( my first time) We were both tipsy on our return Mehn I was like: today na today, ogoro must chop!!

got her into my flat, got her shoes off then begin my cosmo (mag)  lines and moves. i licked her ear lobe then trace my tongue to her mouth licked round the upper lips then lower lips, (all this time my girl was acting dead and gone) she wasnt resisting so i stiffed my tongue straightened it and plunged it into her slightly open mouth. Gosh i swear i tasted heaven ( first time of kissing her passionately) she even moaned, since i didnt want to wake her up so i qiuckly got my tongue out and traced it thru her neck on top her shirt and to her bosom , i was just sucking the unmentionables shielded by the bra and the shirt. frustrating. all these while i was trembling and shaking not wanting to mess up my chance. after wat seems like ages i got her shirt off, her skirt off and her bra- she had the front lock ones, so wasnt difficult. mehn staring right before me were these two pointed,  massive flesh with big black circle around the unmentionable, sincerely i was scare at this point but mehn was i itching to go tell my friends the GOOD news, i tasted then licked and then sucked. i sucked so hard and long on the unmentionables that my girl began moaning and wan wake up.  i soft pedal then traced my tongue again thru the middle of her stomach to her navel nippled it for a while while same time surmoning courage to proceed to babylon.

gates of babylon

i got my tongue some nodes down and was on top of her pants.

traced it to where i was sure the fanny would be ( sincerely i was still a virgin at this time, but nobody knew even my close, bestest friend) and started licking her pants, i got the pants so wet wetter than my forehead,  at this time my girl turned, adjusted and gave out a small snore, o boi game on i tot to mysef, with that i mustered all the strenght and courage in me and pulled down her pants. JESUS!!! staring right before me was Babylon.

to be continued,
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by djcrucifix(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ : macjive01.

damn . .this thread is not about long erotic stories but a synopsis of how you were able to lay the one that played hard to get!

damn damn angry

pls modify ur story and stop wasting my precious real estate . . plot of land dey too expensive for lagos wink
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2010
Adolfe I have been on NL for less than a year and EVERY TIME I come across your posts it is melancholic in nature and anti-women so pls. excuse me if that is the impression I have of you.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
^Thanks~

but HITLER wasn't in my lineage. . .
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by macjive01: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2010
@kokoye, did u nt see to b continued? I'm only giving folks the basics to understand the main gist which I go yarn soon.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^

cool. let's have it.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by violent(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
Your face is a petri dish jare

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
@macjive01

continue and make sure you finish this

you wont leave me in the middle of something without getting it finished grin grin

you must finish work so i can be happy!!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2010
violent:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

lol grin

adolfe bad:

^Thanks~

but HITLER wasn't in my lineage. . .

hmmmm. you sure? undecided
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by macjive01: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2010
Stori stori stori.

Where did i stop eeh Babylon.

Ok, so as I said staring at me was her womanhood, her glorious dignity that has eloped and taunted me, time to eat!

I got two of my fingers wet then inserted into her something to gauge it - if she is wet enuf- I read and heard from magz n folks, Apparently she was so I quickly kicked my jeans off with my spare hand while still tracing circles with the other hand's fingers in her excellency. When I had kicked the jeans off then d boxers- I actual yanked the boxer off, My personality sprang out and I, holding it with one hand tried guiding it thru to her excellency however just at the last moment my girl woke up, she steered n turned with sleep still in her eyes blured out: wat re u doing, stop it!!

Mehn I wan die, anyway from my reading I read a man could turn a girl on enuf for her to even beg him to "finish work on her", with that in mind I proceeded to begin to lick her nip.ples but she pushed me she push me down saying still in her sleepy voice: just go down then a small sigh then again just go down. Ok I went down.

I don't want to get graphic but she made me lick her- what seems to me at that time a small round round thing, clit. Suck it too, gosh it was very slimy and sweaty- was like sour okra soup with lots of salt. So I didn't swallow the fluid just let it accumulate in my mouth, she made me to keep on licking till she clenched my head with he two laps, she didn't push me out or stand up but just held my head there for sometime, the large glob of her fluid still in my mouth was about to choke me so I quickly got up and raced to the bathroom to spit out the shi.t , on my return, guess wat?  This girl has put on her night gown wrapped her sef with my blanket and faking sleep. Mehn I no gree I shock her urging her  to play ball and allow me access to city Center of Babylon she shookmy hands off her shoulders and said she n said she was tired: please please I'm tired jor, leave me alone.

Alone i left her.
At that point I didn't know how to self-service mysef to come, so I just rubbed my personality on her back since she was backing me till I fell asleep.

Shortly b4 I slept I took a long look at her and said to mysef no matter how long it takes, or how hard she acts I must consummate her dignity! With that i went to sleep.

To be continued,  Abeg no laughing at me , I agree I mess up na past now I be correct man.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^

You are MAD

You heard me you are MAD

If you dont complete that JOB

get out from Nairaland, angry

Olodo, You should have swallowed the DAMN thing!!

@least die afterwards after pleasing your Kini
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
^lwkkkmd o , ha 190 wetin do u na
omo i no laff gain i dey suffocate , i swear u sure sey u no fall from ur mumsi bck wen u was young
cus u are nuts grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
macjive01:

Suck it too, gosh it was very[b] slimy and sweaty- was like sour okra soup with lots of salt[/b]. So I didn't swallow the fluid just let it accumulate in my mouth, she made me to keep on licking till she clenched my head with he two laps, she didn't push me out or stand up but just held my head there for sometime, the large glob of her fluid still in my mouth was about to choke me so I quickly got up and raced to the bathroom to spit out the shi.t , on my return, guess wat?

190:

You heard me you are MAD

If you dont complete that JOB

Olodo, You should have swallowed the DAMN thing!!

OMG!! grin grin grin

I'm enjoying this thread!!

grin grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Ojigho: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
U guys are just 2much,keeping one on the edge with suspense and all.Now i agree that nigerians are talented.Therd are many writers here who could make it big time if they actually realise how good they are,and nuture their talents.Good write ups bros,keep it up.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by honeric01(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2010
uhmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by johnnygan(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
Boys wey de comment for here self, lol I'm sorry for you and ya fake tales
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by annawhite(f): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
is this the reason why laadies were asked to backed off
wat is this forum turning into?
macjive01:

Stori stori stori.

Where did i stop eeh Babylon.

Ok, so as I said staring at me was her womanhood, her glorious dignity that has eloped and taunted me, time to eat!

I got two of my fingers wet then inserted into her something to gauge it - if she is wet enuf- I read and heard from magz n folks, Apparently she was so I quickly kicked my jeans off with my spare hand while still tracing circles with the other hand's fingers in her excellency. When I had kicked the jeans off then d boxers- I actual yanked the boxer off, My personality sprang out and I, holding it with one hand tried guiding it thru to her excellency however just at the last moment my girl woke up, she steered n turned with sleep still in her eyes blured out: wat re u doing, stop it!!

Mehn I wan die, anyway from my reading I read a man could turn a girl on enuf for her to even beg him to "finish work on her", with that in mind I proceeded to begin to lick her nip.ples but she pushed me she push me down saying still in her sleepy voice: just go down then a small sigh then again just go down. Ok I went down.

I don't want to get graphic but she made me lick her- what seems to me at that time a small round round thing, clit. Suck it too, gosh it was very slimy and sweaty- was like sour okra soup with lots of salt. So I didn't swallow the fluid just let it accumulate in my mouth, she made me to keep on licking till she clenched my head with he two laps, she didn't push me out or stand up but just held my head there for sometime, the large glob of her fluid still in my mouth was about to choke me so I quickly got up and raced to the bathroom to spit out the shi.t , on my return, guess wat?  This girl has put on her night gown wrapped her sef with my blanket and faking sleep. Mehn I no gree I shock her urging her  to play ball and allow me access to city Center of Babylon she shookmy hands off her shoulders and said she n said she was tired: please please I'm tired jor, leave me alone.

Alone i left her.
At that point I didn't know how to self-service mysef to come, so I just rubbed my personality on her back since she was backing me till I fell asleep.

Shortly b4 I slept I took a long look at her and said to mysef no matter how long it takes, or how hard she acts I must consummate her dignity! With that i went to sleep.

To be continued,  Abeg no laughing at me , I agree I mess up na past now I be correct man.

looser which edition of BETTE LOVER is dis
u r an idiot
guys like u shud be grateful to NL cos this is the only place that keeps u going
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by tpia1: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
annawhite:

wat is this forum turning into?looser which edition of BETTE LOVER is dis

you sound surprised.

were you expecting anything different?
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Phate07(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
annawhite:

Gaademit woman, BACK OFF! Guys only! angry
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by annawhite(f): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
Phate07:

Gaademit woman, BACK OFF! Guys only! angry

gaddam it man STEER CLEAR! this is a free world

careful
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by annawhite(f): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
go create a forum for yaself if u r gay
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Phate07(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2010

Ma, am a lover and not a fighter. Lets kiss and make up. wink
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
Too bad I have no control over what is posted . .even though I clearly stated what this thread was about.

But then . . I'm enjoying it. Carry on ojare macjive01 grin

You really dont have to read the postings if you dont want to, no be by force.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by tpia1: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
Too bad I have no control over what is posted . .even though I clearly stated what this thread was about.

But then . . I'm enjoying it. Carry on ojare

na today [s]men no sabi hold non-sex related conversation[/s]?

sooner or later it always comes back to that.

easily distracted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? / ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.