Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,662 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! (5810 Views)

5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Will A Hot Male Physique Put U Off Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by mrAK47(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
thought it read, "guys only" how come all these Fs?

I pretended i wasn't interested in d 53x thing as if my life depends on loving her, at long last i came n she came, came, came etc.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Hi buddy,

se o wa? You just ran off like that! Explain o.

Your profile pix is so weird, OMG
Hey sweetheart,
Mo wa pa buddy. You nko sweetie se o n bounce?, . . . lol
Serious it is? . . . . undecided
What were you doing there ? . . . . .It was uploaded to scare haters away . . .lol
I called ur No . . .But no respo undecided . . .I knew you were . . . . .lol
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2010
Mygoldie:

nah they can't.
I wiould direct them to your address . . .If you don't stop hating me!
Idowuogbo:

hmmm , she seats in d congregation eating popcorn cheesy grin grin cool
Amebo!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . .I need some privacy pls . . . . tongue
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2010
I no fit yarn am for here.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by eldee(m): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2010
COCKFEST!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by graychuks(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2010
She no wan gree make i enter, she say na 4 the one wey go marry am.i don tyre.but she dey gri make i browse.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by sunch(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2010
It was in doffice.
It happens dat d1st time i was at dfirm it was dis fleshy &sexy lady i met as dcustomer care, &i promisd myself i must 4uck her if i shld join dfirm.
I was later taken, afterward i wooed her but she refused bluntly, dat am not in her class.
We were on it 4 2yrs, eventually she agreed, &when we startd nko, shakara don end
We 4uckd at anywhere, anytime,anyhow. Even we happen 2b d1st 2always resume so as 4uck b4 working.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by MrsEve2(f): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2010
Why do I have a feeling that Koyoke talking about a particular Nairalander? Hmm, whatever!

Men are such liars,
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2010
I remember this lady that once told me

Please hurry my BF would soon come

Do am quick,

Dont tell anybody ooh

Hurry~

Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2010
D-sense:

Hey sweetheart,
Mo wa pa buddy. You nko sweetie se o n bounce?, . . . lol
Serious it is? . . . . undecided
What were you doing there ? . . . . .It was uploaded to scare haters away . . .lol
I called your No . . .But no respo undecided . . .I knew you were . . . . .lol

Bounce? Well, I try not to, I have nothing on me that can bounce.
Ohh that was you?
Dude, 10am is soo early. I was still sleeping.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by onstelly(f): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2010
Hmmm something interesting is going on here, wat men can do for punny. Cant wait to read from Mr cock
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by mrAK47(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2010
graychuks:

She no wan gree make i enter, she say na 4 the one wey go marry am.i don tyre.but she dey gri make i browse.

Which one again bi browse?
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by mukina2: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
dayokanu:

I no fit yarn am for here.
Yarn am oh, i want hear cool
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Omolola1(f): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
Some revelations
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
I remember having to fake pain and shed crocodile tears so this jambite girl could agree.

She'll let me do everything else except the main thing. Of course she also wanted it but was scared.

So I had to school her on the effects of necking and not releasing - the balls start to ache real bad.

I guided her hands there and let her feel they were indeed swollen.

So. she agreed out of pity and we did it!!

Ahhhh, poor girl! So she doesn't know men don't deserve pity! tongue cheesy cheesy

I remember the first time I heard the word 'papraism'! Like I care about how much it hurts . . . . that's probably the general idea! tongue cheesy cheesy

If you can't keep you hands to yourself then get an erect1on at your own peril! tongue tongue cool
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by xspirit(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
[size=14pt]it was not easy she let me reach the promise land several times but she didn't allow me entrance and this happens for days ,i tried getting her to reach that heavenly hieght wey if a girl reach she go "pour" yeah she reached it several times but when ever she reach that height she always beg me not to take advantage of her.i kept playing gentle guy and every time i wil go home to suffer the pains that will come from the root of me third leg (dickson da great).but one day as i show face she started the normal journey to the promise land i told her am not interested she begged me to join her in the journey i told her point blank am not interested till she promised i will enter the promised land (kai i grabbed her like a wounded lion and gave her the rid of her life)[/size]
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Omolola1(f): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
And u think u finally 'got' her?
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by xspirit(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^^^^^ i don enter the promise land thats the most important if she wan change heart by this time its all good i will try another country visa
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by xspirit(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
[size=28pt]but this na men's only thread abeg if u know you are F abeg delete from this thread
OR,
[/size]
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
LOL or we would be forced to apply for their respective female's visas!! grin grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Omolola1(f): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
m.orons
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^
The feeling is mutual angry
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Omolola1(f): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
No wonda. . .i guess it gets dstributd weekly
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2010
**winks** grin grin grin and now its your turn!! kiss kiss
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Omolola1(f): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2010
my turn to do what horn. . .
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^
Your turn 2 get me pissed, sad angry angry cry cry cry.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Omolola1(f): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ok m.oron *winks*
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by whitelexi(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2010
Naija girl? Join her church, the rest is quite easy really.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2010
LOL@ The amount of women on the "male only' thread. grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^

It only proves y'all cant do without us grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Why do I have a feeling that Koyoke talking about a particular Nairalander? Hmm, whatever!

Men are such liars,

hhhhmmm Maybe, I dont know, we never use our real names here do we? wink

but honestly Eve, I wasnt lying then. I had blue balls for real . .but yea, I may have exagerrated the pain a li'l bit grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2010
graychuks:

So . . are you still browsing . .or you don finally enter? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** / Nigerian Man Excitedly Grab Wife's Ass In Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.