Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! (5809 Views)

5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Will A Hot Male Physique Put U Off Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

God created us the way we are.  . . totally different from females in that aspect.

so . . blame God. grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by macjive01: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mehn I think I shud back off at this point and discontinue my stori, the sori if I was to rush it and quickly get to the end without the salient details the point wud b lost.

@kokoye just delect the topic so men won't b tempted to write wetin we go later b criticised and ostracised with.
I guess I go post the stori someday in it's appropriate forum .

@annawhite, u happy now? I guess u shd.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

dont later haters deny you ur pleasure man. Do what you like.

this is a public forum and you should expect such,

some peeps are roflling with ur story wink
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Phate07(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
macjive01:

Mehn I think I shud back off at this point and discontinue my stori, the sori if I was to rush it and quickly get to the end without the salient details the point wud b lost.

@kokoye just delect the topic so men won't b tempted to write wetin we go later b criticised and ostracised with.
I guess I go post the stori someday in it's appropriate forum .

@annawhite, u happy now? I guess u shd.

Guy better goto the Sexuality Section and open a thread and complete this story, NOW! angry
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mscheww see as this women wan come DISORGANISE beta thread~
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by nawfia(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2010
mine happened back then in uni, been toasting this girl for some months but she's bn rebuffing all ma advances, it so happened that i went to her hostel one night, ,we started talking dirty, i playfully challenged her and her roommate that no matter what they do to me, i won't hv an er3ction, like play, the chics took the challenge serious, and started working on me, within seconds, i was as hard as a rock, i changed tactics and told them that they can never see my sp*rm, mehn, the rest is history tongue tongue
, had d time of my life enjoying the sweet pots of two ravishing girls, grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 5:44am On Dec 15, 2010
^^Damn IT, shocked shocked
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by SALady(f): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2010
^^^^^Damn deluxe, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed me still.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Phate07(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2010

^^ Correct guy!!
undecided
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Bukittes(f): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
Wow! Where was I when this thread started? whooops such revelations of , no words right now!!!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
nawfia:

mine happened back then in uni, been toasting this girl for some months but she's bn rebuffing all ma advances, it so happened that i went to her hostel one night, ,we started talking dirty, i playfully challenged her and her roommate that no matter what they do to me, i won't hv an er3ction, like play, the chics took the challenge serious, and started working on me, within seconds, i was as hard as a rock, i changed tactics and told them that they can never see my sp*rm, mehn, the rest is history tongue tongue
, had d time of my life enjoying the sweet pots of two ravishing girls, grin grin grin grin

nice . . been there too. had a bet with some girl that she could never make me hard.

the stupid girl went naked, used some of her juice to play with me and let my manhood feel her warmth . .then she wanted to walk!! angry

Laiyee!! I was hard as a rock . . I locked the door o . .she no go anywhere until something drop grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by annawhite(f): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
kokoye:

nice . . been there too. had a bet with some girl that she could never make me hard.

the silly girl went unclothed, used some of her juice to play with me and let my manhood feel her warmth . .then she wanted to walk!! angry

Laiyee!! I was hard as a rock . . I locked the door o . .she no go anywhere until something drop grin
oga mi
as a married man u r supposed to call this small boys to order when the go astray with thier make up tale.
with al due respect pls respect your age and ur status
ABASI KE ENYONG!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^

No I dont have to. I created the thread as a matter of fact.

why are you taking this person and picking on my personality??

This is an anonymous forum so I come here to have fun and loosen up while at work. . .and I aint disrespecting anybody.

am sure you dont know who kokoye truly is . . or who is talked about on this thread - lies or not.

Again, I will not disrespect anybody on this forum - and that includes your anonymous self and mine.

thank you
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
. . and this was part of the reason I asked ladies to back off. Cause some might have issues with the thread.

Next story ojare . . grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by tpia1: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2010
as a married man u r supposed to call this small boys to order when the go astray with thier make up tale.

no offence, but this is funny as heck . . . . . .

they are indeed going astray jare.

dont mind them and their freaky stories.

simple straightforward thread must turn to hornyfest.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^

ur evil tpia . .always fanning trouble grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
VERY EVIL INDEED

GHANAIAN DERANGED ANIMAL

ALWAYS CURSING!!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by tpia1: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
kokoye:

^^

your evil tpia . .always fanning trouble grin

yes, it's easier to blame me for what you're doing. undecided

the post was funny though, you have to admit.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by tpia1: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
190:

VERY EVIL INDEED

GHANAIAN DERANGED ANIMAL

ALWAYS CURSING!!

sudan is in africa, sorry.

why do you let your pride get in the way of your knowledge?

you made a mistake- be a man, admit it and move on!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^
What in the heck is wrong with your brain

evil woman, WHERE did i ever say SUDAN waznt in africa

Are you sure your brain is working properly or did RAT DIE inside!! angry angry
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by tpia1: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
jeez why are your bloomers in a twist.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
mscheww, NEXT
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by macjive01: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2010
@phat07, i have opened a thread in the sexuality section, so u can update ursef on the stori for there

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568723.0.html#msg7339491

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568723.0.html
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by U1(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2010
Was expecting to see something other than this. Guys, don't you think its high time you accepted Jesus in your lives? That doesn't exclude me by the way. Remember, nothing last forever except eternity. What happens if in the process of "enjoying" yourself your creator calls? Look at those gifted people who are no more, they probably never knew they would be gone so soon; where they are now, only the Creator knows. Think about it.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^

Thank you.

Next! grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by holydante(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
Mine was in the 1st semester of my level 1 uni days, I was basically a virgin(tho I had done some second sch necking), she was a pretty damsel from a rich home but wit very low IQ and a truant.
The class noticed my affection towards her and someone told me shez d babe to one wicked confraternity boy in 3rd level and that if I love my life, I shld steer clear.
I was dis-illusioned and she started using my brain, getting me to do assignments etc while she does her aristo work and servicing d Capo(the confra also uses her to trick boys into initiation) I kept clear but wz trying from a distance
Our 2nd year,d bobo was caught conducting initiation and was jailed and rusticated, I knew my promised time had come @ last, the day she came back from jail-visiting, she invited me, cooked porridge(I fear a bit whether its laced with drugs) but the hunger of 2 yrs denied punny no let me reason wella, she keeps the confra weapons in her room and we finally did it, but I was just staring @ d weapon cache while I was riding, I smiled a lot @ the thot of me a "jew man" thumpn a confra boss' girlie.Twaz a nice exp and it continued. She too got rusticated next year and I moved on.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by nawfia(m): 1:02am On Dec 17, 2010
holydante:

Mine was in the 1st semester of my level 1 uni days, I was basically a virgin(tho I had done some second sch necking), she was a pretty damsel from a rich home but wit very low IQ and a truant.
reason why i don't date VERY pretty girls, they r sooooooooo dumb

but I was just staring @ d weapon cache while I was riding, I smiled a lot @ the thot of me a "jew man" thumpn a confra boss' girlie.Twaz a nice exp and it continued. She too got rusticated next year and I moved
that was tooo risky man, what if u were caught shocked shocked

Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by holydante(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2010
nawfia:

Nwafia onye eze, shey? it's not a story am proud of but i practically did every known assignment and exam for her, i derserved to be compensted cheesy cheesy, anyway the worst that could have happened was that i could have been beaten thoroughly and blended, she had been strafing other boys and getting them to be inied, its not as if only the Bosses boss had access to the kaya; but man what she had downstairs was worth the risk. I smile as i remember what i did to the abunna, cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by annawhite(f): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

No I dont have to. I created the thread as a matter of fact.

why are you taking this person and picking on my personality??

This is an anonymous forum so I come here to have fun and loosen up while at work. . .and I aint disrespecting anybody.

am sure you dont know who kokoye truly is . . or who is talked about on this thread - lies or not.

Again, I will not disrespect anybody on this forum - and that includes your anonymous self and mine.

thank you
hehehehe i ticked a nerve there!
Again RESPECT UR OLD AGE!HAHAHA
it gives me great joy wen i hit a guy like dis
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^^

Yes you did . .back then. we all just come here to have anonymous fun you know

Later I realised you actually said it in a good way so it's all good.

I know you are a good person. I saw your profile pix and I think we might actually know each other.

peace and love.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by MrsEve2(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
Koyoke sucks,

(running from thread)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? / Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) / Nigerian Man Excitedly Grab Wife's Ass In Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.