Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 (15645 Views)

Welcome Me I'm A New Member / New Member / I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Rekhina(f): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

Sure I know, hahah

How Dubai na
sorry I mean bigcowhorn , let me edit it
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
wink i've pulled my two legs outta the matter.

Young lady learn how to finish what you start at all times , else don't start what you can't finish

Am still interested in that virginity question I asked

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Chai!!!

Is that what happened?

This is serious
...She is lying against me Mr ,u suppose to know her lying bit@hing asshole

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Coronavirus Ooooo angry but God is in control

I hope you are not infected ? I don't trust those Arab men

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

It's not funny. She's a very powerful and unforgiving force in a land where wives get husbands arrested over little and everyone owns a gun. She'll kill me before my time.
grin grin ...Nooooo bigDick plsssss ,
I have sold my guns to 13 division ,me n them are friends tanks to my corrupt political uncle
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
undecided
Deepfeel:

Young lady learn how to finish what you start at all times , else don't start what you can't finish

Am still interested in that virginity question I asked
started what? She called me a 'bloody troll' first. Or did you pick up a battle you dont understand just to please a woman?
My wrong doing was replying her. Should have ignored her rants from the start.
Just leave me alone, okay? I hate hypocrites.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
omokoginimi:
The people you always cussing
...khia he knows u well , this isn't bigcowhorn or deepfeel or even okoroawusa , he is into this case for long

I told u ,u shall be exposed
U are just jealous
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Okoroawusa: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...She is lying against me Mr ,u suppose to know her lying bit@hing asshole
Now you guys are confusing me
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
undecided started what? She called me a 'bloody troll' first. Or did you pick up a battle you dont understand just to please a woman?
My wrong doing was replying her. Should have ignored her rants from the start.
Just leave me alone, okay? I hate hypocrites.

I know baby, you replied her from the start , so follow it up to the end grin
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by 1Sharon(f): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Khia this ur photo when we are friends
Bigcowhorn cc

grin
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

There you go again jumping in all wrong into stuff you know not about and drooping inflammatory lines that will certainly lead to trouble and then you wonder why your thread is now a battle ground.

Fumi advised who? Fuministicque2 and 1 'is' a wealthy doctor that's only happy when people kiss her ass. When Amaatarasha returns and starts with her disastrous threads you'll see the same Fumi going against her own advice like there's no tomorrow. Fumi is an old enemy of these ladies forever women, same as your current mentor.

Fumi is one of the smartest women on this platform though. Perhaps you might want to talk to her abut the advantages of watching what you say and how you say it.

Take care

...u are right dear but is Funmisticqueen2 not that fuministuff
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Khia this ur photo when we are friends
Bigcowhorn cc
no Whatsapp status in 2012
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Fumi is one of the smartest women on this platform though.

WTF! The women on this platform must be really dull
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...u are right dear but is Funmisticqueen2 not that fuministuff

Sighs!

Now she's going to coming rushing down here to join the fight. Pronouncing people's name wrongly can be good sometimes.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
omokoginimi:

Omo Kogi State. You've been here a while and this is not your first moniker. Could your hatred of Fumisticqueen2 be linked to your troublesome activities?

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
1Sharon:

grin

Hi, Sharon. Happy Sunday and Happy Britexit

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by donstan18: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
khiaa:

So you don't do fun? And you feel it is impossible for you to be a king? Come on my brother, Yah made you king of all men. undecided
Trust me Khiaa, we will connect at the right time tongue

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Omo Kogi State. You've been here a while and this is not your first moniker. Could your hatred of Fumisticqueen2 be linked to your troublesome activities?
Seriously? Mate, I don’t roll dirty. I only stated fact. Okay bye sis
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

Them carry Coronavirus for prick abi. You no see as she don convert to Islam sharp sharp. A rich Arab man must be in the picture somewhere.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
sorry I mean bigcowhorn , let me edit it

My name don suffer for you and husbandsnatcha hand
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
How is ur family
Bigcowhorn am not queengeneral but generalqueen there is difference ok

You still be general and the only peacemaker i know in Ladies forever. Don't let this trouble run longer please. It's already bad enough as it is.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

May you not be trapped inbetween the pleasure thighs of ladies forever, both husbandsnatcha and Rekhina know the secret to sex mystics, if not for my strong spiritual background I almost became a houseboy for one lady in portharcourt because of pussy

Speaking from bitter experience i see

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Hi, Sharon. Happy Sunday and Happy Britexit

Lool, still can't believ it sha
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
omokoginimi:
no Whatsapp status in 2012
...I brought d photo from my Facebook fotos kept in hibernation
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

... Deepfeel u called my sister An ashawor ! smiley
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Alezy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
khiaa:

kiss kiss kiss Other than Alezy you have been the kindest to me and I will always be grateful.
how re u?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Rekhina(f): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
omokoginimi:

he is right , clever isn't wisdom you know *********......Funmisticqueenrl who can manipulate , conspire and ki.ll if it calls 4
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
he is right , clever isn't wisdom you know *********......Funmisticqueenrl who can manipulate , conspire and ki.ll if it calls 4
what’s this one saying?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Deepfeel u called my sister An ashawor ! smiley

Rekhina I don't know what husbandsnatcha is talking about o

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Speaking from bitter experience i see

Not bitter as you think o , I was just crazy about the sweetness of the pussy that I almost lost my manly sanity

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Them carry Coronavirus for prick abi. You no see as she don convert to Islam sharp sharp. A rich Arab man must be in the picture somewhere.

She dey enjoy there o that's why she's always excited on nairaland , just that Arab men are mostly one minute men, she won't enjoy sex there
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
Hi guys! I just registered an account. grin
Hmm... I had my heart broken yesterday. The guy i've come to love dearly is moving to England soon for his schooling. Just had to end things.
So i'm here to distract myself.
. I was unable to read your mail, please text me on Whatsapp 08030719957

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / "i Will Never Get Married" - Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.