Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 (15492 Views)

Welcome Me I'm A New Member / New Member / I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
smiley
Jaubdu:
got it
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Khiaa that's u up there , u think I don't av it yet after u deleted ur Facebook account?
mental illness ain't no joke. I hope you aren't a representation of Nigerian women because you are a lying piece of dog shyt. Like I said before, prove its me.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Alezy:
how re u?
Hi.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...She is lying against me Mr ,u suppose to know her lying bit@hing asshole

You have no honor. You aren't even capable of standing true to your own words. You know everything I said is the truth. How in the world those idiots follow you is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

There you go again jumping in all wrong into stuff you know not about and drooping inflammatory lines that will certainly lead to trouble and then you wonder why your thread is now a battle ground.

Fumi advised who? Fuministicque2 and 1 'is' a wealthy doctor that's only happy when people kiss her ass. When Amaatarasha returns and starts with her disastrous threads you'll see the same Fumi going against her own advice like there's no tomorrow. Fumi is an old enemy of these ladies forever women, same as your current mentor.

Fumi is one of the smartest women on this platform though. Perhaps you might want to talk to her abut the advantages of watching what you say and how you say it.

Take care

Get off of this girl's back. You are doing the same thing to her as you did to me, blaming her for that Cow's bad behavior. CHECK YOURSELF. undecided

As I recall, you promised to stay off of this thread.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
donstan18:

Trust me Khiaa, we will connect at the right time tongue

wink
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by donstan18: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
khiaa:

Get off of this girl's back. You are doing the same thing to her as you did to me, blaming her for that Cow's bad behavior. CHECK YOURSELF. undecided

As I recall, you promised to stay off of this thread.

The girl is not interesting. What am I doing on her back if not for her big mouth?

I promised nothing and I'll be right back if she shoots her damn mouth off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by donstan18: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
khiaa:

kiss cool
Pure craziness, I must say. grin
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
donstan18:

Pure craziness, I must say. grin

grin grin grin Girls just wanna have fun. That's all we really want, is some fun.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by donstan18: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
khiaa:

grin grin grin Girls just wanna have fun. That's all we really want, is some fun.
Then do the needful tongue
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:

Im having fun playing with you right now, see my emotions.... cheesy angry sad tongue embarassed undecided cry CRAZY right! grin grin
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by donstan18: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2020
khiaa:

Im having fun playing with you right now, see my emotions.... cheesy angry sad tongue embarassed undecided cry CRAZY right! grin grin
Fun indeed. angry

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 12:11am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:

I'm having fun playing with you right now. See my emotions..... smiley cheesy angry sad cool shocked tongue embarassed undecided cry You got me all shook up. grin grin
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by donstan18: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2020
khiaa:
I'm having fun playing with you right now. See my emotions..... smiley cheesy angry sad cool shocked tongue embarassed undecided cry You got me all shook up. grin grin

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:

Fun indeed. angry

Why the mad face?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by donstan18: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2020
khiaa:

Why the mad face?
How could you angry

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
How could you angry

How could I what?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 1:28am On Feb 03, 2020
khiaa:

Prove that is me, bytch. I will never be your friend.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 1:39am On Feb 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha post=86 ;D312595:
...Khia this ur photo when we are friends
Bigcowhorn cc

LMAO grin grin You are dumb as fk. You make this too easy for me. You just proved yourself to be the liar that you are. You posted KHIA my best friend 2012 when that moniker didn't exist until 2013. The lies you tell. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 2:30am On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=k
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Godsfavour78: 3:25am On Feb 03, 2020
InfernoNig:

Baba. You get craze for head. If u nor be my guy, I for knack u akpako from where I dey
knacking a guy akpako is straight to jail brah. 14 years
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:11am On Feb 04, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin You are dumb as fk. You make this too easy for me. You just proved yourself to be the liar that you are. You posted KHIA my best friend 2012 when that moniker didn't exist until 2013. The lies you tell. grin
...I wonder the slumps u live in

Las Vegas ghetto or illnois black ghetto

Me in a dark country like Nigeria is even civil with words than u fucking whatever

Truth joke apart Ajegbunle babes aren't so wild like u ,
Abeg I beat people not throw words
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 3:48am On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I wonder the slumps u live in

Las Vegas ghetto or illnois black ghetto

Me in a dark country like Nigeria is even civil with words than u fucking whatever

Truth joke apart Ajegbunle babes aren't so wild like u ,
Abeg I beat people not throw words

All you do is throw empty words accompained with gigantic lies.It has to be miserable being you, the village idiot and hoodrat.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Lostz:
nothing just Happy you came back

Cc Notasaints
bro no vex ooo, you don hear from jewsgratutide ? Is she still on Nl? If yes, which moniker is she using now.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Notasaints:
bro no vex ooo, you don hear from jewsgratutide ? Is she still on Nl? If yes, which moniker is she using now.

Thanks.
I thought you said she is blu03 who recently changed her profile to male?
she deactivated her AdorableSapphir.

just keep your eyes on Froshloaded if you want to catch her. she always type the same way
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Froshloaded: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2020
Lostz:
I thought you said she is blu03 who recently changed her profile to male?
she deactivated her AdorableSapphir.

just keep your eyes on Froshloaded if you want to catch her. she always type the same way
Notasaints
Blu03
Lostz
She is active on NL..
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2020
undecided
Froshloaded:
Notasaints Blu03 Lostz She is active on NL..
why was i mentioned? What's her moniker

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

Notasaints
Blu03
Lostz
She is active on NL..
That's comforting. What's her new moniker? Mention me on a dead thread thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
Notasaints Blu03 Lostz She is active on NL..
Notasaints is looking for her and I think she is with you

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2020
Blu03:
undecided why was i mentioned? What's her moniker
you are looking for her or you are her

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

ok / Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.