Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest (51450 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband / Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2020
They must sha find a way to put Nigeria for shame.

wetin dey aircut?

shame is far from those stupid police for real.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Peridotushers18:
Na naija b this no b Canada you dey.
Shey tins no suppose dey right for naija?
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Smellingrillmea: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:

Comparing Nigeria to a zoo is an insult to animals, and they deserve your apology.

I agree bruh ....u need to see how goats are treated ......i have never seen anyone hit an animal......and u see this animals in Nigeria constantly bashing people......and some ignorant fools justify them.......its sad because there is no light at the end of this tunnel
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2020
chicoMX:

You're living in a cave and you don't know

Naija is a cave!!! It has always been!!!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by BobiDamani: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2020
So its now they know Nigeria is a shithole. I don't feel bad when I hear news like this because everyone living in that country personally chose to live the kind of life they are all living. Either be rich and enjoy or suffer and keep crying as no one will listen.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by NoiselessEnergy: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Kallmerb:
Lol.. But she's cute.. Finally a Nigerian married a properly aged lady not grandma

There's no law in Nigeria
grin
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Uprangers11: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Eh God
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by SalomonKane: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
This isn't suppose to be funny but heck, can't believe I actually laughed while watching the video. grin
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
she's lucky they didn't declare him AT LARGE
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by stonemind(f): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2020
naaija:
A Canadian lady has called out the Nigerian Police for arresting her husband, Nigerian Citizen because of his haircut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrX25X0r1IQ

Expressing her disappointment in the Nigerian police, She gave details of what she has been through with her husband while she was in Nigeria and how being able to speak Pidgin has set them free previously.

He also spoke out about the bad state of condition being in police custody. Outlining that a country that runs on religious bases shouldn't be arresting people for haircut and tattoos.

She expressed her embarrassment on the facts that he will give birth to Nigerian children who may be arrested or treated badly when they visit their fatherland.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B74nsLen-gh/

She's thick shaa tongue
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by stonemind(f): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:
APC's Buhari has reduced the country to a decimal point of barbarism.

No country should allow it's Policemen to be illiterates, and to add salt to the injury, their Commander-In-Chief, is uneducal.

tongue
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by jadejay: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2020
It is high time we divide this country. Let everyone go their way and make necessary reforms. This way, we can hold our security angencies accountable, if they fail to perform, or if they abuse their power.

Do you have skin infection? This will definitely help get rid of it. Click link below

https://pelleura.top/how-i-treated-severe-skin-infection-with-damatol/
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2020
kokomilala:
Utter rubbish! Who gave the Nigerian Police the right to arrest anyone who wears any haircuts they see fit? And, why is it that none of the victims of this cruelty has challenged this in court?
Well, it's a missing generation. It's quiescence is disturbing enough to stir a stilled ocean.
You know Niggerians are attuned to suffering. See them backing up this foolishness.
Police brutality is everywhe. In the US we know how high handed police are but you will never hear an average american support the injustice

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by eluquenson(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Was she or her husband living under a rock for the last 5 yrs....?! Rocking dreadlock or any Yama Yama haircut would get you in trouble with 9ja cops therefore rock such hairstyle at your own damn risk.

As much as it ain't right, that's what it is!
And Zlatan can rock such haircut with a dreadful colour right?
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by 12345baba(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2020
See wetin my fellow man dey chop alone

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Britzdon(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Was she or her husband living under a rock for the last 5 yrs....?! Rocking dreadlock or any Yama Yama haircut would get you in trouble with 9ja cops therefore rock such hairstyle at your own damn risk.

You are indirectly commending the actions of the police in this case. I'll call you a bush man

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by kokomilala(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2020
@Jaqenhghar,absolutely. And,that's the tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by tosinet(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2020
And they still want to run community policing too will more foot soldiers to perpetrate their ulterior mandate against a section of Nigerians.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by RaptorX: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Kallmerb:
Lol.. But she's cute.. Finally a Nigerian married a properly aged lady not grandma

There's no law in Nigeria
What is cute about this whale, is it because she is oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by toprealman: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
All this fat white rejects women na dumping ground for Nigeria
Huncle, mind your business......her husband is very happy with that fat.

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by redsun(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

That is the height of permittivity, fundamental ignorance and utter lawlessness in a so-called "
democrazic" era.

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Akalia(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Dont blame her for thinking that your shithole is like any other sane country
Shut your trap boy. Many of us in this GOD blessed country you tag "shit hole " are progressing. Don't blame people for your woes, change your perspective, hustle, and trust in GOD. See things turn around for your own good.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2020
dilodavid:
Shey tins no suppose dey right for naija?
Dem no want make anything right. Niggerians and donkeys are the only two creatures who enjoy suffering. That's why people like Sowore and Falana are wasting their time. If I was Sowore Id go back to the US ... get one lecturing job or write a book about my experiences
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Akalia:
Shut your trap boy. Many of us in this GOD blessed country you tag "shit hole " are progressing. Don't blame people for your woes, change your perspective, hustle, and trust in GOD. See things turn around for your own good.
God forsaken country you mean?
Depends on what you call progress. Last time I checked 5 hours electricity is called progress in that shithole. Maybe its thay kind of progress you mean grin
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

I have left Nigeria for almost 10 years the stories I here will never make me visit ....its worse than a zoo......animals here are treated with more respect
Wise choice. If you decide however to go there let me give you a checklist

1. Get blackwater personnel to ensure your security
2. Buy generator
3. Make sure you use an SUV or a custom vehicle with tracks
4. wear a bulletproof vest always
5. Be ready to leave that dump at short notice
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2020
SalomonKane:
This isn't suppose to be funny but heck, can't believe I actually laughed while watching the video. grin
....and whats funny about it undecided
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2020
RaptorX:
What is cute about this whale, is it because she is oyinbo.
Na so. The COONtality of the average Niggerian
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by LordKushmann(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2020
My main man..
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by eedimo(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Nigeria doesn't have police... But a collection of frustrated animals.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Dem no want make anything right. Niggerians and donkeys are the only two creatures who enjoy suffering. That's why people like Sowore and Falana are wasting their time. If I was Sowore Id go back to the US ... get one lecturing job or write a book about my experiences
The situation of Nigeria wasn't as bad as it is now many years ago and there's no hope for a better Nigeria with the way things are going.

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by NoiselessEnergy: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Canadians are cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia / Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.