Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest (51460 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband / Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
dilodavid:
The situation of Nigeria wasn't as bad as it is now many years ago and there's no hope for a better Nigeria with the way things are going.
True. You are being real there. Truth most dont want to see

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Allen102: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

God forsaken country you mean?
Depends on what you call progress. Last time I checked 5 hours electricity is called progress in that shithole Maybe its thay kind of progress you mean grin
Don't be stupid. In Bonny island we have 24 hours electricity they don't take light here be enlightened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by benzema8(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Allen102:
Don't be stupid. In Bonny island we have 24 hours electricity they don't take light here be enlightened.
we cant progress with people like you. Very selfish

3 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Allen102:
You are the one being stupid with Ir head so far up your ass. Because its in your Bonny island so its the same in the rest of the country . See the shithole reasoning. You can as well say because herdsmen dont operate in Lagos the entire country is safe. That's why you people will continue to suffer

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by benzema8(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You are the one being stupid with Ir head so far up your ass. Because its in your Bonny island so its the same in the rest of the country . See the shithole reasoning. You can as well say because herdsmen dont operate in Lagos the entire country is safe. That's why you people will continue to suffer
dnt answer d idiot.

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Passionate888: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
She is a 'PAWG', in that second picture
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by grandstar(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
It's a shame.

I suspect the guy must have spoken back at the officers hence they wan teach am sense. Brain resetting treatment. He needs to know this isn't Canada where the cops treat him with respect and dignity and don't overstep their boundaries

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by kaima1984(f): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
All this fat white rejects women na dumping ground for Nigeria
No,she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by pacespot(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Guy man terrorizing guy man in Nigeria since the time immemorial. There is this kind of paranoia going on among Nigerian men in Nigeria, he was probably arrested because they saw him dating a fine woman like this. Same way SARS will stop you and query you because you are a man and overlook other people who are women or older men. This victimization of Nigerian youth must stop or else this can lead to a violent war like Rwanda.

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Neoteny(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
So Nigerians have started importing Beluga whales...

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You will shut that your mouth, you are just ranting up and down since what a fucking slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by WorWorBoy: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Notasaints:
You will shut that your stupid mouth, you are just ranting up and down since what a fucking slowpoke.
Don't mind that thot jaqenhghar fool don't think before he type.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Prophet777: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Beautiful woman, beautiful couple.

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Don't mind that thot jaqenhghar fool don't think before he type.

Is he a woman? grin grin
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
The title of the article is so derogatory, disrespectful and frankly stupid. shes canadian, you said onyimbo, i think a monkey wrote this article.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by taneez(f): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

I have left Nigeria for almost 10 years the stories I here will never make me visit ....its worse than a zoo......animals here are treated with more respect
Smellingrillmea:

I have left Nigeria for almost 10 years the stories I here will never make me visit ....its worse than a zoo......animals here are treated with more respect

Things wont continue like this na.
Why not buy land or house from me because when it becomes Paradise it will be more expensive o wink
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by yemiyemi: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
If I finish this my pure water....Na you i go arrest join with your husband.....until you show me ya particulars grin grin grin

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Notasaints:
You will shut that your mouth, you are just ranting up and down since what a fucking slowpoke.
Typical shithole response from a shithead. Come and shut me up bítch
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
All this fat white rejects women na dumping ground for Nigeria
.. tah this one still make sense.. atleast she's better looking than likes of eniola badmus abi ten

btw some guys love bbw

pack well joor

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Typical shithole response from a shithead. Come and shut me up bítch
You are the stupid one ranting like a mad man with no common sense, what have you done to help the country? Nothing.

Stupid Thot grin
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Don't mind that thot jaqe nhghar fool don't think before he type.
Think about what? Your feelings? If you even had an idea of how to think you wont be here typing out yo ass. Thot ko Whot ni
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Notasaints:
You are the stupid one ranting like a mad man with no common sense, what have you done to help the country? Nothing.

Stupid Thot grin

Those who have come to help the country how have you recieved them? With the usual insults and disdain typical of you. 200m cant fix a country you think l it is when one man comes from abroad that he will be able to fix it. When I call you dumb no be insult my brother Im just giving an accurate description of you. If the condition of that shithole never reach for you to vex and rant then you my friend are a very very dumb MF
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by WorWorBoy: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Think about what? Your feelings? If you even had an idea of how to think you wont be here typing out yo ass. Thot ko Whot ni
I don't exchange text with thots I slay them. Now get lost. smiley
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
taneez:

Things wont continue like this na.
Why not buy land or house from me because when it becomes Paradise it will be more expensive o wink
Brother. I fear thaf day may never come sad
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Notasaints:

Is he a woman? grin grin
Abeg hep me ask the mumu
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I don't exchange text with thots I slay them. Now get lost. smiley
Audio slaying shey. Exchanging insults online is now slaying. Na you dey carry torch for mumu olympics aswear.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Neoteny:
So Nigerians have started importing Beluga whales...
Bro why nau

[img]https://media./images/4cf76ea1bf17699b59158635724fb6c0/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by thunderbabs: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Was she or her husband living under a rock for the last 5 yrs....?! Rocking dreadlock or any Yama Yama haircut would get you in trouble with 9ja cops therefore rock such hairstyle at your own damn risk.

As much as it ain't right, that's what it is!

NOTE : Naija no geh cops, we get police. Shabby police

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Those who have come to help the country how have you recieved them? With the usual insults and disdain typical of you. 200m cant fix a country you think l it is when one man comes from abroad that he will be able to fix it. When I call you dumb no be insult my brother Im just giving an accurate description of you. If the condition of that shithole never reach for you to vex and rant then you my friend are a very very dumb MF
Oga. What have you done to make this country better? ( forget about sowore and others.)

As in you in particular, what have you done to make this country a better place?

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Legendguru: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oh
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by olisaEze(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chai! Do you have a sister in need of another Naija husband? Abeg where can I forward my CV to jaré? grin

If u like nor carry ur husband comot for this country, na burial u go do next if care is not taken! And I hope he doesn’t drive a Benz too because Efcc fit even reason im matter join sef! cheesy grin
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Thazard(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Was she or her husband living under a rock for the last 5 yrs....?! Rocking dreadlock or any Yama Yama haircut would get you in trouble with 9ja cops therefore rock such hairstyle at your own damn risk.

As much as it ain't right, that's what it is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia / Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.