Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest (51394 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband / Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

a dumb bitch
go eat some ass kid
hate you bitch-get a life
dream big
live happy
u don't get it bitch

dream big. No, you're a nightmare!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

a dumb bitch
go eat some ass kid
dream big
live happy
u don't get it bitch

Your mama is the dumb bitch!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Better yet, Go suck my dick!
get ur mama to do it
nasty kid
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

dream big. No, you're a nightmare!
bitch you are right
I am going to be your nightmare for being disrespectful
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

bitch you are right

Hey dumb ass yokel. Go ffuck your mama, twerp!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

get ur mama to do it
nasty kid

No, I want you and your dirty hoe mama to suck on my dick!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

bitch you are right

You're a worthless piece of shit!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

bitch you are right

You and your life is a nightmare. Your existence and your purpose in life is a nightmare. You dingleberry!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

get ur mama to do it
nasty kid

You fvcking your nasty hoe mama yet?
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Whaaat
Just cos of hairstyle?
Is the country now in short supply of robbers, kidnappers and armed herdsmen?

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

bitch you are right

Mother fvcker, are you still there or have you slipped out in the middle of the night to go dispossess hardworking Nigerians their hard-earned cash. You low life son of a bitch!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

a dumb bitch
go eat some ass kid
dream big
live happy
u don't get it bitch

Hey Jackass, I guess your stupid ass has run out of data. I am here waiting for your ignorant ass to come back and talk shit.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

OK dumb bitch
why not call the police on me

Bitch, I am still waiting. I just want to teach your imbecilic ass to learn to stay in your fvcking lane and not mess with anyone you encounter online especially when they are minding their own freaking business. You absolutely have no business to respond to my comment especially when you lack the capacity to properly articulate your thoughts and express them properly and intelligently. If you know you're not smart enough to get involved in an adult conversation, then shut your mouth. It's better for people to assume that you're too stupid than to open your dirty orifice and remove all doubts. Now go screw your mama! IDIOT!!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You fvcking your nasty hoe mama yet?
hello Kid
grow some real balls
tell ur mama I said Bleep her
jobless fucker
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

hello Kid
grow some real balls
jobless fucker

You just added time to your phone you bugger? I have balls and I want your mama to clean them for me. On second thought, Nah...she's infested with fleas.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You just added time to your phone you bugger? I have balls and I want your mama to clean them for me. On second thought, Nah...she's infested with fleas.
No jack
hit the road jack
Ur mama will do that for you kid
Done for now kid
Go eat pussy to get well from your crazy life
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

No jack
hit the road jack
Done for now kid

Go eat you mama's pussy you incestuous son of a bitch!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

No jack
hit the road jack
Done for now kid

Your mama is a nasty hoe!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

hello Kid
grow some real balls
jobless fucker
You fvcking COWARD! I have got your dumb ass running with your tail in between your legs.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 12:44am On Jan 31, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You fvcking COWARD! I have got your dumb ass running with your tail in between your legs.
Jack kiss a hard rod kid
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 31, 2020
GoodFaith:

Jack kiss a hard rod kid

You have woken up from your sleep mother fvcker. You piece of crap
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 31, 2020
GoodFaith:

Jack kiss a hard rod kid

You're a very simple-minded buffoon.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 31, 2020
GoodFaith:

Jack kiss a hard rod kid

Back in the day, fvcktards like you're disposed of very easily because you're of no value to mankind.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 31, 2020
GoodFaith:

No jack
hit the road jack
Done for now kid

You're a worthless piece of garbage.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 31, 2020
GoodFaith:

Jack kiss a hard rod kid

You're a feeble-minded twit!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 31, 2020
GoodFaith:

hello Kid
grow some real balls
jobless fucker

Bitch ass nigga, I got you scampering for cover?
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by marko8402xxxx: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Bitch ass nigga, I got you scampering for cover?

dog head if you see a nigga u will not know one
So kid Bleep your family for life
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
GoodFaith:

dog head if you see a nigga u will not know one
So kid Bleep your family for life

Bitch, you don't get it! Do you? Your dumb ass is back for more beat down.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Bitch, you don't get it! Do you? Your dumb ass is back for more beat down.
No dick head
U just dumb from your head to your dick
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2020
GoodFaith:

No dick head

Mother fvcker! Are you back for more ass whooping? It goes to show that you have a pea brain. You need to kiss my ass bitch!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 01, 2020
GoodFaith:

No dick head

You're a damn loser. You better crawl back in your rat hole and shut the fvck up before I slap your ignorant ass silly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story / Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.