Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest (51424 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband / Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You're an idiot, so, stop talking and go jump in the lake and die or better yet, go bury yourself alife.

I am going to wast your data today Kid
Kill yourself kid
Are u getting paid why you are F with me-- NO
I am getting pay as I F with your dumb ass
disrespectful kid
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
softsoul22:
@Oga Mrbrown, to my own little understanding, everyone has right to his or her own opinion/freedom of expression, but if I may ask you, are we living in a Sharia govern country where your life will be dictated to by someone, are we living in a Communist country where restriction Laws seclude someone from expressing his/her own freedom of speech/expression, are we restricted from what you believed in or love doing if not violating the law that govern the State/country. Oga if I may ask you, if you barbed skodo haircut do you own anybody any explanation for barbing skodo, if I'm caring afro haircut I presume I own nobody no comment for living my haircut so much. Harassing and arresting someone cause of an haircut make no sense at all to me, there's no law that state I should be arrested if my haircut looks bizzare or something. That's no body cup of tea for crying out loud, let the Nigeria police do the needful and go after whatever job they're assigned to do. Stop putting round pegs in square holes Mrbrown or whatever your name is. Sence fall on you!

Bro, you have to be honest with yourself..... Nigeria is failing in many different ways, and sadly, just as so "many" deluded people are failing thinking it's ok to defraud others online, the gov is failing AND so is the police who look for bribes at any given check points..... Even to make a police report, you need to PAY. Now, I didn't make these rules but I certainly know what time it is. So, If you are a young dude, flashy driving around with a laptop and/or with dreadlock, these criminals (we call police) will target you as a criminal, and probably try to get some bribe out of you. Believe otherwise at your own peril!

This has nothing to do with making sense, and all to do with NIGERIA!!! Nothing makes sense in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, you have to be honest with yourself..... Nigeria is failing in many different ways, and sadly, just as so "many" deluded people are failing thinking it's ok to defraud others online, the gov is failing AND so is the police who look for bribes at any given check points..... Even to make a police report, you need to PAY. Now, I didn't make these rules but I certainly know what time it is. So, If you are a young dude, flashy driving around with a laptop and/or with dreadlock, these criminals (we call police) will target you as a criminal, and probably try to get some bribe out of you. Believe otherwise at your own peril!
Having their pants in their ass make they American with their dreadlock,
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Your people who has not left their village -- Now think that image represent America value
Putting your pant in ur ass or the mad man hair style - Mad you an America

You dumb fool, you"re are the idiot that has never left the shores of Nigeria. I can sense the jealousy the moment you opened your stinky ass mouth to talk. You're probably pissed off because the guy that was arrested for no just cause is better off than you could ever be, hence the hatred and jealousy. Fvcking IDIOT!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Kill yourself kid
disrespectful kid

Mother fvcker, you're wasting your own data. Let's see how long your dumb ass would last.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Kill yourself kid
disrespectful kid

This goes to show that you're a nitwit!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You dumb fool, you"re are the idiot that has never left the shores of Nigeria. I can sense the jealousy the moment you opened your stinky ass mouth to talk. You're probably pissed off because the guy that was arrested for no just cause is better off than you could ever be, hence the hatred and jealousy. Fvcking IDIOT!

Jealous of what kid
Let me make myself real clear I make more money than your father and mother likely add three other of you family member to it
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

This goes to show that you're a nitwit!

I am real and coming to your dumb ass 100
I am very blessed
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

My life has being fully looked at-- u can't understand that
My neighbor doors was knock on
In your life when government knock on your doors to know more about you-- You know you are blessed

My neighbor doors was knock on. You sound more like a criminal than a citizen that had been vetted.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

I am real and coming to your dumb ass 100
I am very blessed

I am real and coming to your dumb ass 100. Listen to yourself and see how incoherent and stupid you sound. You are not blessed, you're cursed and a piece of shit!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

My neighbor doors was knock on. You sound more like a criminal than a citizen that had been vetted.
I have a Nigerian neighbor to my right with PHD
Back of me white dude and his Japanese wife
U just said vetted.
I am very surprise that you know that people get vetted. TS
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

I am real and coming to your dumb ass 100. Listen to yourself and see how incoherent and stupid you sound. You are not blessed, you're cursed and a piece of shit!
if you see garbage -you will not know one
trash keep moving bitch
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Jealous of what kid
Let me make myself real clear I make more money than your father and mother like add three other of you family member to it

Mother fvcker, who the fvck is your kid? I guess you don't know your dumb ass kid, that is if you even have one? There you go again bragging about what you don't have. Wishing that you have money is totally different from actually having it. Folks like you who right off the bat brag about having or making more money are the same idiots that are living off the generosity of others. Just to let you know, I am worth more than you and your generation before and after you. You guys can labor till HELL freezes over and still, you can't come close. So, keep slaving away till you and your generation yet unborn die off.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by darqly(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
All this fat white rejects women na dumping ground for Nigeria

This woman is beautiful bro... Can't be a reject.

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Mother fvcker, who the fvck is your kid? I guess you don't know your dumb ass kid, that is if you even have one? There you go again bragging about what you don't have. Wishing that you have money is totally different from actually having it. Folks like you who right off the bat brag about having or making more money are the same idiots that are living off the generosity of others. Just to let you know, I am worth more than you and your generation before and after you. You guys can labor till HELL freezes over and still, you can't come close. So, keep slaving away till you and your generation yet unborn die off.
Pray you slaving away like I do and getting paid lot of green note and have time to F with you
that must be a nice job
bitch
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
darqly:

This woman is beautiful bro... Can't be a reject.
Your mouth bro
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

I have a Nigerian neighbor to my right with PHD
Back of me white dude and his Japanese wife
U just said vetted.
I am very surprise that you know that people get vetted. TS

And I am supposed to be impressed because your lying dumb ass claimed that you have a neighbor that has a Ph.D. and another with a Japanese wife? It tells a whole lot about you... very shallow, uneducated, despicable, deplorable and downright stupid. Assuming arguendo, that your neighbor has a Ph.D.; does it have any positive bearing on a low life like you? Absolutely not! You are still a poor wretch and a fool to boot. Whoever the fvck you're, I am not impressed by your shenanigans. Fools like you rush in where wise men fear to tread.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Pray you slaving away like I do and getting paid lot of green note and have time to F with you
that must be a nice job
bitch

I don't slave away mother fvcker. I put criminals like you and your ilk behind bar for good. Now, how about that?
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

I don't slave away mother fvcker. I put criminals like you and your ilk behind bar for good. Now, how about that?

Sorry I am not a criminal
Now come for me bitch
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

And I am supposed to be impressed because your lying dumb ass claimed that you have a neighbor that has a Ph.D. and another with a Japanese wife? It tells a whole lot about you... very shallow, uneducated, despicable, deplorable and downright stupid. Assuming arguendo, that your neighbor has a Ph.D.; does it have any positive bearing on a low life like you? Absolutely not! You are still a poor wretch and a fool to boot. Whoever the fvck you're, I am not impressed by your shenanigans. Fools like you rush in where wise men fear to tread.

Just want to let you know that they will not lie for me
If I was a criminal - I will not be living there bitch
You lack the quality of wisdom - that is your problem kid
bitch kiss on hard rod
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Just want to let you know that they will not lie for me
If I was a criminal - I will not be living there bitch
You lack the quality of wisdom - that is your problem kid
bitch kiss on hard rod

You're such a dingbat. You sound like a m0ron.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Sorry I am not a criminal
Now come for me bitch

You talk and act like a fraudster. Your level of intelligence and education offer you no better opportunity than a life of crime.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You talk and act like a fraudster. Your level of intelligence and education offer you no better opportunity than a life of crime.

OK dumb bitch
why not call the police on me
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

OK dumb bitch

Alright scumbag, I might do that. There's nothing more that would put a smile on my face than to see your sorry ass in cuffs.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

OK dumb bitch

I am certain it's night time wherever the fvck you're and you probably have run out of data or you're ready to go out on your night job with your gang of armed robbers robbing hardworking Nigerians. Your luck is gonna run out one of these days and you'll be caught just like the rest of them. You fvcking bastard!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

I am certain it's night time wherever the fvck you're and you probably have run out of data or you're ready to go out on your night job with your gang of armed robbers robbing hardworking Nigerians. Your luck is gonna run out one of these days and you'll be caught just like the rest of them. You fvcking bastard!

NO bastard
On a confrere call meeting bitch
I told you to go suck on a hard rod kid
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

NO bastard
On a confrere call meeting bitch
I told you to go suck on a hard rod kid

You CUNT, getting your gang ready for the night run? You go kiss your dirty mama!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You CUNT, getting your gang ready for the night run? You go kiss your dirty mama!

Back to you kid
your mama I guess you don't have respect for your mama
I told you to suck on a hard rod
dumb boy like you
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Kill yourself kid
disrespectful kid

You"re a jack ass!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Back to you kid
dumb boy like you

Shut your mouth FOOL. I can smell your dirty butt hole shaped mouth. Go brush and gaggle before you start engaging in grown folks conversation, you dirty scoundrel.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You"re a jack ass!
a dumb bitch
go eat some ass kid
hate you bitch-get a life
dream big
live happy
u don't get it bitch
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Back to you kid
dumb boy like you

Better yet, Go suck my dick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit / How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.