Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest (51391 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband / Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 01, 2020
GoodFaith:

No dick head
U just dumb from your head to your dick

Are you out of data? I would send your wretched ass some money to buy more time so I can beat you down like a thief that you're...Jack ass!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2020
GoodFaith:

No dick head
U just dumb from your head to your dick

Oops, I forgot! It's after 1:00 am where the fvck you're. I am sure you are out and about and engaged in your armed robbery operation at this time of the morning. Fvcking Bastard!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You're a damn loser. You better crawl back in your rat hole and shut the fvck up before I slap your ignorant ass silly!

U slap your mama dumb ass bitch
100 you live in a rat hole ignorant FOOL
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
GoodFaith:

Bitch ass nigga, you are back for more ass whooping. Are you that stupid that you don't know what the fvck is good for you? Now go screw your mama before you open your dirty stinky mouth.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
GoodFaith:

Hey Jackass, go and suck some nigga dick you son of a bitch!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Hey Jackass, go and suck some nigga dick you son of a bitch!

Kid go suck on nasty and stinking pussy
Go get common sense real bitch
No home training bastard
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
GoodFaith:

No home training bastard

Hey Fvcktard, how's your fat wh0re mama? I heard she's the town's public toilet. Fvcking r'tard bastard
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
GoodFaith:

No home training bastard

Fvcking m0ron. People already think you are too dumb and stupid and please shut your stinky mouth so as not to remove all doubt.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
GoodFaith:

No home training bastard

Go back to the hole that you, your mama and your whole generation crawled out of. Your existence is a waste of space and a disappointment to humans everywhere. You're better dead and alive!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Go back to the hole that you, your mama and your whole generation crawled out of. Your existence is a waste of space and a disappointment to humans everywhere. You're better dead and alive!

Disrespectful kid need Italy tie
Your generation is already shit hole
you can kill urself kid--I am ensure you nobody will miss u
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
GoodFaith:

Bitch ass nigga. Are you still alive and talking? You better do what you do best...stand on the highway with your gang robbing innocent citizens.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
GoodFaith:

Do you know you're a jack ass don't you? You're a fvcking loser just like your generation before you and after you as well.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Do you know you're a jack ass don't you? You're a fvcking loser just like your generation before you and after you as well.

No kid
A real jackass is a kid that is a bitch
disrespectful
No common sense
talking from his dumb ass
Use your head kid
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
GoodFaith:

No kid
A real jackass is a kid that is a bitch
disrespectful
No common sense
talking from his dumb ass
Use your head kid

Who the fvck you're calling a kid mother fvcker? You better go find your freaking kid. You idiot.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Who the fvck you're calling a kid mother fvcker? You better go find your freaking kid. You idiot.
Kid, your mama and father kid
Pussy clothe Kid
Go suck on a pussy clothe kid-- Look for the mean of pussy clothe
Your mother fucking dumb ass need to be treated to Italy tie - U will speak no more kid
F U
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 05, 2020
GoodFaith:

Pussy clothe Kid
Your mother fucking dumb ass need to be treated to Italy tie - U will speak no more kid
F U

Can you speak proper English, Jack ass? You are as dumb as you sound, you freaking m0ron! I would have said something about your fat ugly ass mor0nic dad but, I forgot, that you're a BASTARD!!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 05, 2020
GoodFaith:

Pussy clothe Kid
F U

Hey Fat Bastard, have you crawled out of your hole yet? It's time when creeps and freaks like you roam the night. Dumb Fool!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Hey Fat Bastard, have you crawled out of your hole yet? It's time when creeps and freaks like you roam the night. Dumb Fool!

Kid , If you see a fat bastard u will not know one why
U are the fat bastard kid
Go sit on a hard rod Gay
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
GoodFaith:

Kid , If you see a fat bastard u will not know one why
U are the fat bastard kid
Go sit on a hard rod Gay

Shut the fvck up you ignorant mother fvcker. You're too damn foolish and stupid to exist. You need to go jump in the lake and save your wretched folks the agony of your life. You sound like you're gay and that's all you have ever been..fvcking cock sucker!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Shut the fvck up you ignorant mother fvcker. You're too damn foolish and stupid to exist. You need to go jump in the lake and save your wretched folks the agony of your life. You sound like you're gay and that's all you have ever been..fvcking cock sucker!

I am sending all the above back to your mama and papa
Bastard kid
U are a cock sucker F
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoodFaith:

I am sending all the above back to your mama and papa
Bastard kid
U are a cock sucker F

No, send them back to your stupid and dumb ass family...your papa, mama, brothers, sisters, and your fvcktard wife and children. You fvcking IDIOT. You're the child of a m0ron, which makes you a m0ron.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
MaNyEsq:

No, send them back to your stupid and dumb ass family...your papa, mama, brothers, sisters, and your fvcktard wife and children. You fvcking IDIOT. You're the child of a m0ron, which makes you a m0ron.

Back to ur dumb ass family Kid , IF ur have kid and wife back to your wife and kids
I know your Dick doesn't work ,
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
GoodFaith:

Back to ur dumb ass family Kid , IF ur have kid and wife back to your wife and kids
I know your Dick doesn't work ,

Bitch ass nigger, are you still talking? I thought you had hung your fvcking self? I guess not. Tell you what? Go suck some dick so you can afford to take care of your wh0re mama and stupid wife and dumb ass children
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Bitch ass nigger, are you still talking? I thought you had hung your fvcking self? I guess not. Tell you what? Go suck some dick so you can afford to take care of your wh0re mama and stupid wife and dumb ass children

I guess u killed all your family so they can't talk kid
Thunder strike your mouth for being disrespectful kid
I am surprise to know , you said u have a mama that is a LovePeddler
That make you a bastard kid
Go suck on a hard rod
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
GoodFaith:

Go suck on a hard rod

You're a fvcking m0ron. I tend not to edify idiots like your dumb ass with a response but I need to show you how stupid and ill-informed you really are. You're a bastard and a nincompoop.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
GoodFaith:

Go suck on a hard rod

You're such an lmbecile. You deadbeat mother fvcker
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
GoodFaith:

Go suck on a hard rod

Go home to your ugly ass wife and act like a lap dog that you are and lick her fat dirty ass hole bitch!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Go home to your ugly ass wife and act like a lap dog that you are and lick her fat dirty ass hole bitch!

What is beautiful to you kid might not be beautiful to it
Use common sense
Stop being a kid and grow up
Be an adult
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You're a fvcking m0ron. I tend not to edify idiots like your dumb ass with a response but I need to show you how stupid and ill-informed you really are. You're a bastard and a nincompoop.

Really kid
you are number one "fvcking m0ron."
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
GoodFaith:

Really kid
you are number one "fvcking m0ron."

Yes, bitch. You're a fvcking idiot. You're an epitomy of stupidity. You papa, mama, wife, and your generations born and unborn are all idiots. You all do not deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of humans.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
GoodFaith:

What is beautiful to you kid might not be beautiful to it
Use common sense
Stop being a kid and grow up
Be an adult

Your wife is fat and ugly and your dumb ass knows that. Go and lick her fat ass you stupid fool!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Your wife is fat and ugly and your dumb ass knows that. Go and lick her fat ass you stupid fool!

Sorry I don't do fat lady
Your little dumb ass is sucking on hard rod and sitting on hard rod
I hope God help you
kid you are the F dumb stupid ass
U are created from idiot because your mama and papa are idiot little bitch ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.