Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest (51435 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband / Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
I WANT Nigeria Police to ARREST ALL KIDS THUGS
WITH THEIR PANT IN THE f UP ASS -- i DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR NASTY ---- ass
ARREST ALL YOUNG PEOPLE WITH MAD MAN HAIR
DON'T TELL ME ANY STORIES
BEFORE YOU RESPOND KNOW I HAVE LIVED out NIGERIA FOR OVER 32YEARS
I HAVE SEEING NASTY KIDS FOR THE PASS 32 YEARS
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Timijo:
Haircut abroad is different from what we have in Nigeria. In fact, you will hardly find a man with a Nigerian low cut hairstyle. The hairstyle on the husband's head is what is common abroad.
When I was in Nigeria, I barbed low cut but here no barber can give me that style. So I have the same haircut on that man's head but I don't grow my hair. Anytime I come to Nigeria, I think my religious people will say I have gone in the way of the world.

"Haircut abroad is differen"-- DON'T CREATE MADINESS
IF YOU HAVE MAD MAN HAIR
CUT IT KID
IMAGE IS VERY IMPORTANT

I fully understand the rule of law
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
They must either be grandmas or obese females.
That says the value of negroes.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by softsoul22(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Was she or her husband living under a rock for the last 5 yrs....?! Rocking dreadlock or any Yama Yama haircut would get you in trouble with 9ja cops therefore rock such hairstyle at your own damn s much as it ain't right, that's what it is!
@Oga Mrbrown, to my own little understanding, everyone has right to his or her own opinion/freedom of expression, but if I may ask you, are we living in a Sharia govern country where your life will be dictated to by someone, are we living in a Communist country where restriction Laws seclude someone from expressing his/her own freedom of speech/expression, are we restricted from what you believed in or love doing if not violating the law that govern the State/country. Oga if I may ask you, if you barbed skodo haircut do you own anybody any explanation for barbing skodo, if I'm caring afro haircut I presume I own nobody no comment for living my haircut so much. Harassing and arresting someone cause of an haircut make no sense at all to me, there's no law that state I should be arrested if my haircut looks bizzare or something. That's no body cup of tea for crying out loud, let the Nigeria police do the needful and go after whatever job they're assigned to do. Stop putting round pegs in square holes Mrbrown or whatever your name is. Sence fall on you!

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Instead of showing us just the haircut (single pic)
They are here showing kissing scene, woman's tattooed skin, bum short, etc.

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

IF YOU HAVE MAD MAN HAIR
CUT IT KID
IMAGE IS VERY IMPORTANT

Appearance is not reality
Yet:
You have to dress the way you wish to be addressed

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Litmus: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Perhaps arresting him for hairstyle was just a rouse when their real intention was mental reorientation for marrying that pale heifer.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
stevmatt15:

Appearance is not reality
Yet:
You have to dress the way you wish to be addressed

You just said d it all ----------------"You have to dress the way you wish to be addressed"

I was sitting in a meet one director just walk by " with diamond Stud on his era -- white man about 50 year old"
I knew who the man was
I turn to deputy director I said who is that dude
she said that is ?
I respond that I was going to star wearing all my distressed jean to work
she looked at me and said that was not the type of person I was
Guess what I have few distressed jean at home

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
I can now see why Nigeria would NEVER change for the better having read some of the imbecilic comments on this issue. The mere fact that this guy had a different hair cut is no reason to have him arrested without committing any crime. To arrest citizens for no reason is setting a very dangerous precedent because today, it's because of a bad hair cut and tomorrow it might be because of your looks. This type of reasoning does nobody any good rather it leads to a very slippery slope. And that's the more reason that citizens must not resign to their fate and accept the unacceptable. What is wrong is wrong no matter who it's happening to. It's him today, tomorrow it might be you, your child or maybe your parents...who knows. I know that Nigerians have been so brow-beaten and held captive for so long that they have even developed Stockholm syndrome. It is very sad!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:
I can now see why Nigeria would NEVER change for the better having read some of the imbecilic comments on this issue. The mere fact that this guy had a different hair cut is no reason to have him arrested without committing any crime. To arrest citizens for no reason is setting a very dangerous precedent because today, it's because of a bad hair cut and tomorrow it might be because of your looks. This type of reasoning does nobody any good rather it leads to a very slippery slope. And that's the more reason that citizens must not resign to their fate and accept the unacceptable. What is wrong is wrong no matter who it's happening to. It's him today, tomorrow it might be you, your child or maybe your parents...who knows. I know that Nigerians have been so brow-beaten and held captive for so long that they have even developed Stockholm syndrome. It is very sad!

Your people who has not left their village -- Now think that image represent America value
Putting your pant in ur ass or the mad man hair style - Mad you an America
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Your people who has not left their village -- Now think that image represent America value
Put your pant in ur ass or the mad man hair style

Who is this nitwit? I do not join issues with idiots and fvcktards. Please learn to either speak or write correctly before you delve into my freaking lane or else your dumb ass would be crushed...fool!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Who is this nitwit? I do not join issues with idiots and fvcktards. Please learn to either speak or write correctly before you delve into my freaking lane or else your dumb ass would be crushed...fool!

A real bitch like u need to have common sense
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Timijo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Who is your kid? Is it compulsory for you to make comment here? And who told you that I keep bushy hair? You are just too judgemental and such habit cannot help you. Besides I don't need your silly advice, keep it to yourself. People are talking about misplaced priority of the Nigerian police force and you are here saying nonsense. In your own little mind, everyone that keeps hair is a hooligan or he is into crime, right? If this is the way you and the NPF see such people, then all the celebrities in Nigeria that have dread log and keep long hair should be arrested too.
GoodFaith:

IF YOU HAVE MAD MAN HAIR
CUT IT KID
IMAGE IS VERY IMPORTANT

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wow....
She's damn beautiful
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Timijo:
Who is your kid? Is it compulsory for you to make comment here? And who told you that I keep bushy hair? You are just too judgemental and such habit cannot help you. Besides I don't need your silly advice, keep it to yourself. People are talking about misplaced priority of the Nigerian police force and you are here saying nonsense. In your own little mind, everyone that keeps hair is a hooligan or he is into crime, right? If this is the way you and the NPF see such people, then all the celebrities in Nigeria that have dread log and keep long hair should be arrested too.
It is a misplace Nigeria culture not just the police --"misplaced priority of the Nigerian police force "
dread log-- it dreadlocks
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

A real bitch like u need to have common sense

I thought as much...you're too dumb to know how stupid you really are.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

I thought as much...you're too dumb to know how stupid you really are.
it take a stupid bitch to know one
stupid bitch like you
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

stupid bitch like you

You're a fvcking dickhead
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

stupid bitch like you

Your mama is a fat hoe!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You're a fvcking dickhead

Guess you are a big dickhead that suck on nasty pussy
Go wash your mouth fucker
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

Your mama is a fat hoe!

Ur mother pussy kid
so your mama get big hole
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:
I WANT Nigeria Police to ARREST ALL KIDS THUGS
WITH THEIR PANT IN THE f UP ASS -- i DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR NASTY ---- ass
ARREST ALL YOUNG PEOPLE WITH MAD MAN HAIR
DON'T TELL ME ANY STORIES
BEFORE YOU RESPOND KNOW I HAVE LIVED out NIGERIA FOR OVER 32YEARS
I HAVE SEEING NASTY KIDS FOR THE PASS 32 YEARS

That's the rant of a mad man!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Ur mother pussy kid
so your mama get big hole

You sound like an orphan judging by your anger. You are a lost cause and need some anger management.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

You're a nasty buzzard! Go and eat dead body like you and your family are used.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

IF YOU HAVE MAD MAN HAIR
CUT IT KID
IMAGE IS VERY IMPORTANT

No, you don't understand the rule of law. You are too ignorant, stupid and illiterate to understand the rule of law. You're a numbskull.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You sound like an orphan judging by your anger. You are a lost cause and need some anger management.

Because you want to act and dress like a mad man
that make me an orphan
All you need is common sense--- go get common sense
Dickhead kid
why I said go get common sense " people eat dead body"
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
God.. I want a white wife too tongue
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

Because you want to act and dress like a mad man
that make me a orphan
All you need is common sense--- go get common sense
Dickhead kid
why I said go get common sense " people eat dead body"

It's very sad that social media has made it possible that any fool would be able to espouse their ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

It's very sad that social media has made it possible that any fool would be able to espouse their ignorance and stupidity.

I completely agreed with you the you are a internet FOOL
I need to take away that your N5 phone
Fucker
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

You come online and act holier than thou but Mother fvckers like you are the worst perpetrators. I am sure you're involved in all kinds of illegality. I know your kind...the ones that act gung ho about an issue but behind closed doors commit the worst atrocities that one can imagine. Go kick the rock and die..you fvcking idiot!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by GoodFaith: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
MaNyEsq:

You come online and act holier than thou but Mother fvckers like you are the worst perpetrators. I am sure you're involved in all kinds of illegality. I know your kind...the ones that act gung ho about an issue but behind closed doors commit the worst atrocities that one can imagine. Go kick the rock and ie..you fvcking idiot!

My life has being fully looked at-- u can't understand that
My neighbor doors was knock on
In your life when government knock on your doors to know more about you-- You know you are blessed
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

My life has being fully looked at--
My neighbor doors was knock on

You're an idiot, so, stop talking and go jump in the lake and die or better yet, go bury yourself alife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia / Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.