Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,340 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (134403 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by calabardick(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
onlinetomola:
This op is mad and he is the biggest fool on the earth. That cream is used to treat vargina infections, especially toilet infection.

I think you're wrong. Are you married?
The wife has no right to hide any form of infection from her husband if her ways are pure.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Christmasdon(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
I TOT HUSBAND AND WIFE DO NOT HIDE ANYTHING FROM EACH OTHER ONCE THEY ARE MARRIED. WHICH ONE IS SOMEONE SAYING THAT WOMEN ARE AND SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE WITH THEIR SEXUALITY.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
You are a big fool.. Instead of you to encourage her you are attacking her, learn to trust your wife and give her some space she deserves it

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by tonididdy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.

I want to assume you are married. What do you mean when you said, "you have a good thing going", is that the spirit or reply of a good wife to her husband?
Why is she fighting her conscience?

Neither of us know the couples in question personally. It's best not to take sides

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by tonididdy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Purelady:
@ Op take it easy o, unfounded allegations destroys marriage, your wify is definitely not cheating on you.
Because you are a spy camera Abe?
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Joydan98: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
There is no other use of mycoten aside yeast infection and it's good for women to treat themselves of yeast infection especially when they have irritations at least once in a year. Instead of dragging your wife on NL and threatening to kill her why didn't you ask her what the problem is? Your approach was just too wrong

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by goldmatrix(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.

Rubbish. Did you actually read through his message. I bet you, you are not married. How will she have behaved if the man was the victim..

He is saying that what bothers him is the lies about the cream. For God's sake they are husband and wife and not boyfriend and girlfriend. He should know about the cream, otherwise take a stand
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by steppin: 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
xaggar:

Did he see other drugs?
He doesn't need to.
Drugs like Dazel kit(a combination of Azithromycin, Secnidazole and fluconazole) can be taken all at once and no one would know.
That's why I blamed the Op for making accusations in a haste.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by karika2018: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

When a man is not financially loaded....women talk to him anyhow...........money ehhhhh....women worship you when you are financially boyant.................if you make about 250k...a month and your wife makes 30k...or 40k ...a month....she would not even have the mouth to talk that nonsense............but still forgive her and try to reconcile with her.......
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 31, 2020
uncastableodd:
Wow I have been here reading from first page to the last page.

Nairaland is definitely a place to get solutions to issues and I commend everyone who sent a response. You have all done well. I say a big thank you. I will address all the related comments with paragraphs.

Firstly ,we have been together for six years. We have been together as a married couple since 2017.This means we dated for three years before coming together as husband and wife. During the period of dating, I only accused her of infidelity once and that was when I was serving but she was undergraduate then .Since we married, I have never have any cause to suspect her till yesternight.

Again, I have never in my life raised my hands on any woman let alone my wife. I accept the allegation of aggression. I am hot-tempered though but no matter how I may be aggressive, it only stop at nagging and then, refusal to talk to my wife for days but I eat whatever she prepare because I eat a lot in the night since I don't eat in the morning or at work.

On the issue of relationship with my wife. I need to tell you that my wife is the best that ever happened to me. I love her so much and I don't even want anything to come between us. We are so close. We go out together .We unwind when opportunity shows. We are cool together. We have disagreement occasionally and when this happen, my wife don't mind staying for years not talking to me. As a man, I am always the one to do the reconciliation process. When she is good mood, she says sorry and we move on. She have been like this for years and I don't even read meaning to it since they say we fight to live another day and I believe such occasion is bound to surface itself.. Even, she called me like two hours ago that the money I dropped for my son is not enough. For now, she can only call me. I can't only call her(she deliberately did that setting on her phone). With the comments I read here, I am cool and okay already .We will be fine again when I get home ..(I am the oninufufu type).I mean someone who get angrily easily and forget easily...

Yes,this is where I am actually going. Just about forty five minutes ago, her mum called me and ask about my son. I said he is fine that he will be in school till 3pm.She said she want him to come and spend the weekend with her. I said no problem that her mum will bring him when he is through in school tomorrow. Five minutes later, she called again and tell me to tell my wife that when she is coming tomorrow, she should bring along with her a cream she forgot in our place the last time she came to visit us( three weeks ago). I said OK ma.i will definitely inform her when I get home.(the cream is only used once once or twice because it is still very neat and it is the pack) That funniest of all what she said when she called the second time was that she bought the cream because she was using it for toilet infection she got when she was busy moving from one location to another(she is olopo..a caterer who prepares food on occasions). You know what !My M-I-L have a shop now selling things because she once told me she stopped doing job because of smokes which made her got glasses from optician) ..I don't even have plan of telling my wife she asked her to bring the cream.. I plan to just tell her she should call her mum.

With this new development, I am not going to let this affect my relationship with her. I will be good and nice to her as usual.Definitely,she have called her mum to safe her the embarrassment though. I actually don't know why she can't discuss issue like this with me. Instead, she called her mum for damage control or whatsoever .And if she have been cheating on me with another man, I will be cool and calm to let things out themselves.

Once again, thank you everybody. You are the best. I am not gonna threaten her and I am not gonna do her any harm. I just need to be careful for now and watch things as they unfold naturally. We will be cool again and we will remain the best friends we are. Those are promises. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Pardon my typo.plsss

Bros,Stop being immature.If u think ur WIFE may be cheating,how then u handle it is up you.I'm a married man here.I think,you must forgive her for whatever she must have said or any reason you feel is offending you.That means not holding it against her when it comes to loving and caring for her,not just saying u are calm, it's fine.And love yourself,focus on ur temper so u don't end up killing someone because u felt really hurt. Start dating ur Wife again if u truely love her.She will soon find out u're a much better man again and Worth it.And lastly,Pls try as much as u can to keep ur family away from such Negativity.It's not too good bringing this here.U have Close Friends and Relatives to seek advice not here.Doesn't it suck, you try to find solutions here and it turns out you are the problem and what a nagging Pete you are for complaining about your treatment afterwards?Life is short Bro,Always Think before u act and not the other way round and only indulge people who give you the respect you deserve in matters like this.
Enough Said Already.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by enemachris(m): 1:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

You deserve an award for the most terrible advice of the year. So this is all you have to say? shocked
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by fof1: 1:25am On Jan 31, 2020
karika2018:

When a man is not financially loaded....women talk to him anyhow...........money ehhhhh....women worship you when you are financially boyant.................if you make about 250k...a month and your wife makes 30k...or 40k ...a month....she would not even have the mouth to talk that nonsense............but still forgive her and try to reconcile with her.......

My Friend , what is N250K or N350K Per Month? Pls Pack one side. Address d issue on ground and Leave Respect for Money in a Relationship Pls. Money is NOT ALL D MASTER IN A HOME...!
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 31, 2020
enemachris:
You deserve an award for the most terrible advice of the year. So this is all you have to say? shocked
Where and when am I collecting it? I hope it's monetary
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ekwesi3(m): 5:45am On Jan 31, 2020
you two don't have things in common that is why she would buy such and wouldn't let u know ...build on your relationship together
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by dederocs(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Woman wrapper grin
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Vikky014(f): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Thanks for this.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Vikky014(f): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2020
Miradamian:
From looking for duvet,u enter ur wife bag as if na there d duvet dey,u should thank her for trying to use the cream to be clean for u.from the way u sound I think u don't really show her care and love. After checking it out online an found out it could be she was having scratches,u should have showed her more care by dropping some cash for her to go for better checkup if she was scared she could have some infections,or buy her more toiletries on your way back home. But no.u went nagging asking her if she was cheating on u,u will kill her and bla bla bla.if na who wey no go loose am for u? Men u guys could be so annoying sometimes. House owner
As in eh so annoying.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by DedeNkem: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

You are nothing but a st*upid nagging little man who has zero respect for his wife! You should have researched about Mycoten before confronting your wife, not after!

Yeast infection is the easiest infection women get. Every woman would have it once or multiple times in her lifetime! In fact, due to lack of education, many women in Nigeria are living with it and they actually think having a stinky p*ussy is normal.

Instead of being happy that your wife takes good care of herself, you st*upidly resorted to emotionally abusing her! Why you would accuse her of cheating, without any proof, is beyond me!

Your insecurity will ruin your marriage if you're not careful. You're the problem, not your wife! For the fact that you threatened to kill her, shows how dangerous you're and you may also have a serious mental retardation!

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Vikky014(f): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2020
Greystone:

I swear...
U took the words out of my mouth.
I read his rant for 1 minute and ordinary me is already tired of the marriage. undecided
6 yrs of this everyday?
Your wife don try...
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Vikky014(f): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2020
uncastableodd:

Not vagina tightening cream. I opened the puss.. y. So if it is wide, I do the digging for six years
wait u were the one that even got her disvirgined and yet u don't trust her

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Jesse25:

You are a big fool.. Instead of you to encourage her you are attacking her, learn to trust your wife and give her some space she deserves it

I don't think you're married or understand what marriage is all about. Kids like you should not necessarily comment whenever marriage related issues come up. What should the OP "encourage" his wife to do on a condition she hasn't revealed? Is a woman supposed to keep secrets from her husband in marriage? Are medical issues not supposed to be discussed between the two, and decisions taken? Which generation do you kids belong to? Trust and encouragement should come after full disclosure, and not before it. For your information, friendship(which you've been doing) is not the same as marriage. From all indications, that "big fool" here is definitely you, and not the op.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ominirajj: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2020
SmileDance:
Since everyone is taking sides with the OP's wife, I ll give a different advice.
Op, don't kill your wife and don't threaten to kill her again, just divorce her...
When they ask you why you divorced her, say 'you saw her using mycoten cream'. Thank me later. grin
You are something else
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=DedeNkem post=86253141]

You are nothing but a st*upid nagging little man who has zero respect for his wife! You should have researched about Mycoten before confronting your wife, not after!

Yeast infection is the easiest infection women get. Every women would have it once or multiple times in her lifetime! In fact, due to lack of education, many women in Nigeria are living with it and they actually think having a stinky p*ussy is normal.

Instead of being happy that your wife takes good care of herself, you st*upidly resorted to emotionally abusing her! Why you would accuse her of cheating, without any proof, is beyond me!

Your insecurity will ruin your marriage if you're not careful. You're the problem not your wife! For the fact that you threatened to kill her, shows how dangerous you're and you may also have a serious mental retardation!

So, after researching on the Mycoten, he should not ask his own wife why she's using it?? For a case of vaginal infection? Op should just research, trust his wife and go away, without asking any questions? You guys are very terrible and are part of a lost generation! I was asking a woman the other day how she has managed to live with a lump in her breast(breast cancer) for over a year without the husband knowing/finding out, but I didn't know she's married to uncaring, and unconcerned idiots like many of you here.
The op asked the question because he cares, and full disclosure/explanation would have led to encouragement, assistance and more trust.
Don't be an idiot who gets an indication of something going wrong and fails to explore in the name of 'trust'.
The only place we went wrong was in being quick to pass judgement without getting the full gist first. You can justifiably condemn him on being impatient.
But why didn't the woman simply say " I noticed I have vaginal discharge/yeast infection, I told my mother and she gave me mycoten/asked me to get mycoten"?
This would've solved all these subsequent issues.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

Even virgin uses mycoten. Confirm olodo nai you be, i don't think you googled the application of mycoten thoroughly.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by DaddyMorenike: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Funny thing about nairaland. The people with broken homes are mostly the ones advising.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Chi59:

Wetin bring saggy boobs here now? Breasts sag when cos the supporting muscles get weakened. There are reasons why some sag faster than others. For example, if it is genetic.
I'm sure wide pvssy is also genetic? lol you girls don't seize to amaze somebody
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ImaIma1(f): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2020
uncastableodd:
guy I just got my salary yesterday and I dropped money for her and the son. So issue of money is a no no

"The son". Do you mean "your son" or "our son"?

Dropping money for the house is routine. Did you try to get her extra care since you found out she might have an infection?

Why is your fist thought cheating? Are you anticipating that she would cheat?

It seems you have been reading Nairaland a lot because of your cheating suspicion.

Please be a husband and not a terror

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by izombie(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Seems like a lot of people here do not really understand the op. The issue, according to the op is not about the mycoten but his wife's reaction when confronted about it. She lied about her mother giving it to her. And op said his wife does not have vaginal odour so the only other explanation why she has mycoten will be yeast infection but when op asked if she's cheating she turned it to something else.
Op, i would also be worried about her reaction and the messages she sent.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by 1Sharon(f): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2020
sosa993:

Use a woman you know as experiment. Tell her to urinate in a dirty public toilet and make sure the water splashes into her vagina. I give her two days, you’ll know there’s a thing like toilet infection. It may not be the right medical term but using dirty toilet is risky for any woman.

You are just going off assumptions and speculations.

Toilets do not cause vagina infections!
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by flyca: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2020
calabardick:
I think you're wrong. Are you married?
The wife has no right to hide any form of infection from her husband if her ways are pure.

You are wrong, the OP's wife knows that he is married to a grown ass boy! If she had told him, he will nag her to death if she tells him he got a yeast infection, he will accuse her of being a slot! He will tell her parents that she has wide pussy and tell his parents that their daughter-in-law has a smelly under. He will tell her neighbours that she is a loose woman. He will give her silent treatment for 3 months! All because of mycoten.

The OP has verbal diarrhoea, he is not man enough to run a home. Imagine saying “I drop money for her and the son”.

When he realises his mistake after embarrasing the woman both in private and in public, he will justify his actions with “I have temper issues”, “we laugh and make up”, “we have been together for 50 years so we understand ourselves”, “I still eat her food” and blablabla.

The woman is simply watching out for herself. She knows she is as good as a single mum without a viable partner so wants to take care of herself by herself.

The OP is evil. And his wife knows!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ayagha: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2020
I'm a guy, but I use mycoten before sitting on any public toilet. I gave same to my wife too. She recommended same to her boss who was always complaining of itchy bum. My guy. you should use it also if you make use of office toilet.Using it doesn't mean she has an infection.It can either be preventive or curative

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ronaldbecky(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

in as much as i respect ur opinions,i disagree with u..why will he apology to her?this isnt abt girlfrnd or lovi lovi here...she is wife for damn safe..some women can emotionally win a tussle when d tide is against them..that when u hear,he nag too much,he doesnt give me space,bla bla...if she my wife,she must counter my question with answer not getting angry or trying to dodge d question

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.