Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (133055 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by MajorWarren: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Cmon man you handled this all wrong, just a quick search on the internet will show you females don’t need to sleep around to get yeast infection.
Put away your pride and go get your family back bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Isoduwa(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
shocked
This one shock me

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Sanchez01: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Block and unblock? LMAO! How old are you guys? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by budaatum: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let us all be glad he carried his unknowing here where he can be freely educated before he goes and does something he would regret!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
After browsing the use of the cream, you still have the guts to accuse her of infidelity, which kind of mu.mu you be?
And you have the effontery to threaten to kill her and kill yourself.
You are the problem that woman has.
If you can turn a molehill into an everest, I can assure you that she'll be far better living without you.
Good to know she's already considering it. You might be a man physically but you're still a child emotionally.

11 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Brymo4all(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
I'm not married.
So I don't know what to say.
God will help you.

Check my sig

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by BYallthentic: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
I DONT KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN YOUR MARRIAGE
BUT FOR A SPOUSE TO INDULGE IN SECRET MEDICATION IS SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, YOU SHOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON TO KNOW IF SHE CONTRACTED TOILET DISEASE

MAKE PEACE, GET THINGS BACK TO NORMAL... BUT INVESTIGATE
SEEK MEDICAL COUNSEL

MARRIAGE IS NOT BF GF FLING
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by orjianthony12: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bro! is true give her some space and if u hav to monitor do witout her knowing cos the way u going abt it if she is not doing it she might just do it or fall for someone easily, U know how weak dis women are.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Brooke60(f): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Imagine my husband telling me he will kill me? SMH! You Nag! Lack self control! Childish! and don't have any sense in holding a reasonable conversation with someone you call your wife! Go and grow old nigga!

9 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Fisher007: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

Hold on

I had to go and read all the white Knights comments and weak men comments first.

Now Oga, you are totally right. You have the right to ask questions. You see everyone saying you are nagging and insecured are hypocrites.

If she was not your.wife and the mother of your child. Am sure you wont give a.damn. or if she was still.your.girlfriend or.fiancée, .that will.be a.total redflag for you.

Imagine the.case was the.other.way round that she found an infection curing cream in your.bag without her knowledge or.you.telling her. Hmm hell will.break loose today.

And also her reply of insecurity should already give you your answer. Which I wont say. She is attacking and looking for an.excuse in.advance. Remember the.best form of defense is attack. So if she decides to leave let her be. But make sure you clearly tell.her once she leave she aint coming back . There cannot be two captain in a ship. And once she jumps boat she should stay there and not change boat. Simple.

All.those saying why are.you coming on nairaland to ask, dont mind them. That is the mistake men make. We dont seek.advice and we end up.being miserable. Read as much comment as.you want. Pick the.one that.is suitable to you simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
We recommend you have a couple talk and if your claims were wrong kneel down and beg that woman so God can answer your prayers. I hope you'll leave ego aside and do the needful
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
lol I once caught my ex gf with same meds, she den confessed she had toilet infection and ring worm, dat she got it from using the toilet of her friend and sleeping on her bed....then I saw a WhatsApp notification of "you have an incredible body, I haven't cum so hard before" on her fone. toilet infection or yeast infection is gotten via sex, the probably of getting it via toilet is only if your wife used a public toilet at a bustop which I doubt any lady will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Brooke60(f): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
kushercain:

So because you found mycoten cream with your wife is why it degenerated to this level
As in ooo! So childish!
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by christopher123(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

LOL...Have you been suspecting her..clone her number period and save us all these
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

lol I once caught my ex gf with same meds, she den confessed she had toilet infection and ring worm, dat she got it from using the toilet of her friend and sleeping on her bed....then I saw a WhatsApp notification of "you have an incredible body, I haven't cum so hard before" on her fone. toilet infection or yeast infection is gotten via sex, the probably of getting it via toilet is only if your wife used a public toilet at a bustop which I doubt any lady will.
Not true.
Vaginal infections are not all gotten by sex. Read up and destroy your ignorance.

15 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Graxie:
You guys read red pills, alpha male threads and ubanja bulls hit on nairaland, off you go to practicalize it in your homes. That your wife will eventually cheat on you, she will walk away and you will be shocked and helpless. You think for her to voice that she can do without you, she is not already making plans? You think she will fold her hand and watch you destroy her? Pray she doesn't even poison you. From her response, she is bitter, you are hurting her terribly and she only needs little push to act. Oje ge ekwu amaro na ojege asa no. You think you know this, do you know that? Marriage is for matured people, a nagging man or woman is horrible. You love trouble, after checking what mycoten is, you still went ahead to threaten. You think marriage is a joke, brother wake up.

Please leave redpillers and ubunja alone. We take God beg you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Thunderblasts(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
The marriage lacks openness and transparency.
The wife sef na character.
Simply telling your man what the cream is used for will not kill you except she is hiding something.
For those defending her with emotional excuses, it's nothing to point to. No be place the husband don enter tire?
If both of them don't talk about their body, who will discuss such with them?
Only God knows probably OP don't even know the wife's body language in the other room

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
SmileDance:
A vaginal yeast infection is not transmitted sexually.
75% of women will get at least a vaginal yeast infection at a time in their lives.
Ignorance is a disease.

I wanted to scream at the man. She is obviously stressed out over other intrusive behaviors he didn't refer to.
Micromanaging is not good. Leave her some room to have her own social life, she can't revolve around you, sir.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by needful: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
@op, Your wife depend on your for everything and that is the reason why u think she can't survive without u and threaten her at a slightest incident. I pity women who cant work and have their own money so as to be ready to divorce assholes like you.

10 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Brooke60(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
SmileDance:
A vaginal yeast infection is not transmitted sexually.
75% of women will get at least a vaginal yeast infection at a time in their lives.
Ignorance is a disease.
A very big disease grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
I had a headache reading your post.

Jeez! Such a petty nag.

I am more concerned about what your wife will do when she attains financial independence. That woman will so dump your ass or switch off.

A lot of women have Mycoten and its variants for yeast infections or mild vaginal irritations. It is nothing serious. All these dumb red pillers with their paranoia!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Michelle55: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
THE CAUSES OF VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION
Several factors can cause a yeast infection, including:

antibiotics, which decrease the amount of Lactobacillus (“good bacteria”) in the vagina
pregnancy
uncontrolled diabetes
weak immune system
poor eating habits, including a lot of sugary foods
hormonal imbalance near your menstrual cycle
stress- OP IS OBVIOUSLY A MAJOR CAUSE, WHAT WITH THE EMOTIONAL TRAUMA THE WIFE IS BEING SUBJECTED TO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lack of sleep
Spots on!!

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Neoteny(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Because the vagina is usually moist, and with the active bacteria on-site, women often get spontaneous discharges and a bit of foul odor. Other times they get yeast infections, because cleaning the vaj with sanitizers sometimes does more harm than good, from killing useful bacteria.

So, women getting the occasional infection is perfectly normal and should not automatically trigger your auto-suspicious mechanisms.

Maybe you're indeed crowding her, why not have a talk without the threats and rage and mistrust?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by OkoroPeugeot(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
People should mature before they marry

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by redsocks(f): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Only Mycoten cream o grin grin.... If you now see ogbonge kayanmata what will you do?
Mr man, you are a confirm nag, olodo and trouble maker. Its as if you don't like peace in your home? Better use speed and apologize to your wife....

5 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by 1mansquard: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
All those her nagging na to distract u. Wetin u do wen warrant such many talk?She is a suspect
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by itu404(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
You so immature , bringing your wife.s private life and secret to the open. boy! if only you know where men on the earth will read about this unless this is only a figment of imagination, cause nothing we no dey see for here.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by solonubinho(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
You're toxic bro. yup, you are. Deliberately accusing her of infidelity to see her reaction because of some cream? nahh...

uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

From her response she’s not cheating or even considering cheating on u. U need to pipe down cos u have a good woman most likely. Find better ways to discuss issues without threats pls. Being a man doesn’t mean being violent. Yes she lied about it being given to her by her mum(u can confront her on that part) bt that doesn’t mean she has Smtn terrible to hide either. Calm down.

5 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Digriz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
When issue of distrust start coming out in marriage if not controlled immediately the marriage will collapse and may lead to divorce or even murder.
Mr Man you overreacted, you should have kept your cool as if nothing happened and then monitor her for a while to be sure before accusing her of infidelity. I bet you she will never feel comfortable with you now if she's actually innocent of you suspicion.
Just apologize to her and make enjoy your marriage. Peace!

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nehyooh(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
Otunba80 [s:
post=86229083]Try to calm her down then hack her WhatsApp account or check her Facebook pages and if you see a guy saying something like love you messages on her photo comments just check where the guy live in and monitor or movement to that place.
[/s[/s]] It's not up to that nah !

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by oglalasioux(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Once a woman gets very angry and start to throw up that trusting issue crap, she is into something bad. A good woman without a skeleton will calm down and explain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Was A Husband: My Experience / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.