Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,612 members, 7,827,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (133081 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by xaggar(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
steppin:

Don't say what you don't know.
Mycoten is also prescribed along with other drugs.
It may or may not be yeast infection.

Did he see other drugs?
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
After going through the thread...Every Comment was a HIT,from page 1 to 14....wanted to say the OP is insecured,childish and uneducated but after all this Bashing if I do wetin I gain?!

5 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by midnighter(f): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
maasoap:

OP misled us because we now know that the cream belong to his MIL. Wife didn't hide anything after all.

Hahaha are you serious... much ado about nothing lmao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by aalangel(f): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

You nag...you freaking nag for a man. Ouch!! Why the killing For the fact that you're mentioning infidelity, that means you're cheating and you feel threatened. Mtchewww...please just keep quiet and run your family. Nothing is wrong!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Yong4ever: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd you take things too far, it's never a big deal to have found mycoten in your wife's wardrobe, mycoten is an antifungal meant for any fungal infection, most women are susceptible to genital infection because they have a shorter urethra compared to men, so it's never a big issue. ipost=86228990:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by okoroemeka(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
actually the op saying that he will kill his wife and hand himself over to the police shows his level of maturity,I doubt if he has spent a night in awaiting trial prison detention or even a hardened police cell,if he had, he will make sure he will kill himself after killing the wife
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by sharone21(f): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
It could be that she got vagina yeast and she has taken measures to treat it, hence the cream you saw.

Well her message was out of anger because she feels you don't trust her and that is why she has to unblock you after an hour.

If she was cheating on you and fed up with the marriage, she wouldn't have unblocked you.

And yes indeed, ladies need space when it comes to their sexuality.

You knowing she has contacted vagina yeast could make her emotionally down.

But how she contacted the yeast is what I'm not sure about.

It could be from a one night stand she had.

It could be from the toilet.

Only GOD knows, but i will suggest you talk to her and have her open up to you, but she might lie to you about it.

All the same this is life for you.

I will suggest you take medical precaution by using condoms on her untill she is medically clean.

I think even as couples, it's good the both of you go for medical check-up every two or three months.

Trust no one, not even your wife or husband.

OR even from the Op, knowing who men are.
Women can easily see symptoms of such diseases while men's own may show in 50 yes time( lol)....The op should go and TEST immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by sharone21(f): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
It could be that she got vagina yeast and she has taken measures to treat it, hence the cream you saw.

Well her message was out of anger because she feels you don't trust her and that is why she has to unblock you after an hour.

If she was cheating on you and fed up with the marriage, she wouldn't have unblocked you.

Only GOD knows, but i will suggest you talk to her and have her open up to you, but she might lie to you about it.

I will suggest you take medical precaution by using condoms on her untill she is medically clean.

I think even as couples, it's good the both of you go for medical check-up every two or three months.

OR even from the Op, knowing who men are.
Women can easily see symptoms of such diseases while men's own may show in 50 years time( lol)....The op should go and TEST immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Fivesets: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
steppin:

Don't say what you don't know.
Mycoten is also prescribed along with other drugs.
It may or may not be yeast infection.

Interesting.PLS educate us.What else is the indication for mycoten.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by eyinjuege: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yeast is not a sexually transmitted infection. Even children can get yeast infections, including boys. Many people are crazy in this Nigeria o.
Someone cannot treat a yeast infection in peace again. Is it illiteracy abi wetin?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by EnaibeSam: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Being too worry about woman can shorten your life.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Fivesets: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
This nonsense is really vexing me.What would you have done if you found HIV drugs with your wife.?

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Esthered: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dear OP, some women are susceptible to itch in the vaginal and hence the need for anti fungal cream. She ought to have carried you along in the procurement as per her better half. You know your wife better but anti fungal cream shouldn't be a reason to think infidelity. My hubby was away when I procured an anti-fungal cream and he encouraged me to buy it. Whereas it's a recommended first aid my mum told me a woman must have even during my celibacy days as a spinster, I always had one steady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by AvalonSpace(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wetin you dey talk?You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness. [/quote]
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by cnonyechi(f): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

You nag a lot
You said it your self yeast infection could be gotten from toilet, even candida from wet pants. So that's water it is. It's not used to treat gonorrhea oo. Just know urban wife might be uncomfortable with you knowing she has a mild infection.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by CHII2017(f): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
My dear every woman that takes care of her body must have it.I hv it nt because of yeast or odour,I dnt hv them bt I normally use it before or after mensuration because I ll be having itching .

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don't think you need advice, you only need therapy.
For you to threaten to kill her shows how immature you are.
You have a lot to learn. From all users have said "YOU ARE A BAD HUSBAND!".

I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by MrSquint: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Your wife just might be right, you possibly nag too damn much and I suspect you're a wife beater.

So you think nairaland is the best place to discuss your wife ? the mother of your son ? Your family's supposed little secrets ? Seriously ?

Men don't act this way, you're most likely a child in marriage.

Now you were quick to tell us about what you found and the whatsapp message she sent you.

Weldon Oh

Mr Man pls tell us what transpired btw when you saw the cream and when you got the whatsapp message. My guess is: you must've rained insults on her entirety and accused her of adultery. Be true to yourself.

What if her Mum truly gave it to her ? What if she's treating one infection that you possibly gave her. You wan swear say you never ever cheat on her right ?

Truth that hurts is what I just gave you.

You better call your wife and apologize to that woman. If you're suspecting her, just be calm and investigate her smartly.

REAL MEN DON'T WASH THEIR DIRTY LINEN OUTSIDE, YOUR WIFE IS A PART OF YOU, DONT BRING HER OUT LIKE THIS MBOK

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

abi na same way yall say saggy boobs are natural...there is always an explanation.
Wetin bring saggy boobs here now? Breasts sag when cos the supporting muscles get weakened. There are reasons why some sag faster than others. For example, if it is genetic.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by diybay(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
zimunachimdi:

That man has been nagging his wife for long,hence her statement of giving her space.

He is looking for a duvet in his wife's bag.He found mycoten,not enough,he searched more...probably looking for lubricant or sex enhancer pill to nail her. When he didn't see any,he found a prescription that recommended the said cream.
With a pounding heart,he googled the usage of mycoten...he saw nothing wrong in his wife using it but still went ahead and accused her of cheating bla bla
Leave that OP alone .
You are in a hurry to jump to conclusions from assumptions... The only clear thing about her statement is that they have definitely have past untotally solved issues which is inturn affecting their trust and present judge of issues. Because on a fair ground the wife shouldn't have also gone so defensive on what her husband said if there was no underlying issues.
But this underlying issues was not disclosed.. You cant just say this person is a fault considering these underlying issues.. In order to contribute positively to the matter, the underlying issues' variable should be out of the matter only address base on what was told trying as much as possible to eradicate assumptions.
I will say that both of them are at fault.. The guy could have addressed the issue with better calmness- he his the man of the family, he should have coordinated the issue better than the early morning confrontation.. Who those that in the morning to your wife- morning of all time of the day, you definitely just ruined her day.
For the wife, she was too defensive, she could have taken it lightly than the way her husband threw it at her.. She could've seen it as one of those things he does and could've taken it better with him.. She shouldn't have taken it to the leaving house side and the rest.
They both bleeped up and should learn to reduce the effect of emotions on addressing volatile/flammable issues.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Mosco100(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
and you posted it here

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ZooOga: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
sorry o op.
many of these feminist leaning women want to be liberated and think they can do what men/males do until they get old and look for an unsuspecting sucker to carry dem into dere golden years. grin

Nigerian women ranked the most promiscuous in Africa shocked

Posted by Abiolapaul on January 28, 2020 at 2:48pm

https://thenigerian.news/nigerian-women-ranked-africas-most-promiscuous/

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Sandydayziz(f): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

I hope you know a woman can have yeast infection just by taking anti biotics especially when their immune system is really low
Do you think she'll cheerfully tell you baby I have yeast infection but not to worry an treating it? undecided
That's embarrassing like f ck kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by paparazi1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

I'm a married man pls withdrew those nasty thing you said about your love, and if
I may ask, DO YOU SINCERELY LOVE YOUR WIFE? Oga mycoten cream is not to cancelled vagina odor as claimed by you. It is a fungal medication that treat candida which manifest in itching as a symptom. 3/4 of all
the ladies you see on the street are infected by this ill heath and not a sign that she is sleeping around. Pls
reconcile and tender an apology to her immediately okay.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Mummyfour(f): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

. Guy abeg you are childish. What makes you think she has veneral disease because of mycoten cream. It's guys like you that nag a lot that push women into doing things they shouldn't do as well as looking for attention from men outside. I beg calm down and behave

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by flyca: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Wow I have been here reading from first page to the last page.

Nairaland is definitely a place to get solutions to issues and I commend everyone who sent a response. You have all done well. I say a big thank you. I will address all the related comments with paragraphs.

Firstly ,we have been together for six years. We have been together as a married couple since 2017.This means we dated for three years before coming together as husband and wife. During the period of dating, I only accused her of infidelity once and that was when I was serving but she was undergraduate then .Since we married, I have never have any cause to suspect her till yesternight.

Again, I have never in my life raised my hands on any woman let alone my wife. I accept the allegation of aggression. I am hot-tempered though but no matter how I may be aggressive, it only stop at nagging and then, refusal to talk to my wife for days but I eat whatever she prepare because I eat a lot in the night since I don't eat in the morning or at work.

On the issue of relationship with my wife. I need to tell you that my wife is the best that ever happened to me. I love her so much and I don't even want anything to come between us. We are so close. We go out together .We unwind when opportunity shows. We are cool together. We have disagreement occasionally and when this happen, my wife don't mind staying for years not talking to me. As a man, I am always the one to do the reconciliation process. When she is good mood, she says sorry and we move on. She have been like this for years and I don't even read meaning to it since they say we fight to live another day and I believe such occasion is bound to surface itself.. Even, she called me like two hours ago that the money I dropped for my son is not enough. For now, she can only call me. I can't only call her(she deliberately did that setting on her phone). With the comments I read here, I am cool and okay already .We will be fine again when I get home ..(I am the oninufufu type).I mean someone who get angrily easily and forget easily...

Yes,this is where I am actually going. Just about forty five minutes ago, her mum called me and ask about my son. I said he is fine that he will be in school till 3pm.She said she want him to come and spend the weekend with her. I said no problem that her mum will bring him when he is through in school tomorrow. Five minutes later, she called again and tell me to tell my wife that when she is coming tomorrow, she should bring along with her a cream she forgot in our place the last time she came to visit us( three weeks ago). I said OK ma.i will definitely inform her when I get home.(the cream is only used once once or twice because it is still very neat and it is the pack) That funniest of all what she said when she called the second time was that she bought the cream because she was using it for toilet infection she got when she was busy moving from one location to another(she is olopo..a caterer who prepares food on occasions). You know what !My M-I-L have a shop now selling things because she once told me she stopped doing job because of smokes which made her got glasses from optician) ..I don't even have plan of telling my wife she asked her to bring the cream.. I plan to just tell her she should call her mum.

With this new development, I am not going to let this affect my relationship with her. I will be good and nice to her as usual.Definitely,she have called her mum to safe her the embarrassment though. I actually don't know why she can't discuss issue like this with me. Instead, she called her mum for damage control or whatsoever .And if she have been cheating on me with another man, I will be cool and calm to let things out themselves.

Once again, thank you everybody. You are the best. I am not gonna threaten her and I am not gonna do her any harm. I just need to be careful for now and watch things as they unfold naturally. We will be cool again and we will remain the best friends we are. Those are promises. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Pardon my typo.plsss

I have read everything you wrote here.
You a just a very irritating human being!
#spits

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Buharimustgo: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Otunba80:
Try to calm her down then hack her WhatsApp account or check her Facebook pages and if you see a guy saying something like love you messages on her photo comments just check where the guy live in and monitor or movement to that place.
. How can I hack an account?
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Peterosky(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

.Op this is the only reasonable comment so far,others are just trashy and out of point.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by saasala(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

You are a foolish man

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ibinaboonline: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
You see, why blame the man for bringing this issue here? If he didn't, he wouldn't have gotten this nice advice from you. No be so?
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ugonna1054(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
SmileDance:
A vaginal yeast infection is not transmitted sexually.
75% of women will get at least a vaginal yeast infection at a time in their lives.
Ignorance is a disease.
True talk smiley
I read it can be transmitted sexually tho
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Barezzi(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm shocked
Mimiey:
I haven't had sex in monthssss...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Was A Husband: My Experience / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.