Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (132977 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Fearcom(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chi59:

Not true.
Vaginal infections are not all gotten by sex. Read up and destroy your ignorance.

Theres nothing ignorant about what he wrote because you failed to mention the confirmation of his girlfriend cheating.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by dominique(f): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
So the wife was not lying that she got the cream from her mum after all. I wonder why people thought she was lying. Is it a unheard of for a mother to buy an over the counter medication for her own daughter?
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Benana(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
author=uncastableodd post=86228990]Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand. [/quote]
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by sosa993: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
1Sharon:

You are just going off assumptions and speculations.

Toilets do not cause vagina infections!

I really don’t have time for baseless arguments.

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by darlenese(f): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
shebi shame don dey catch u , yeye man
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by darlenese(f): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Christmasdon:
I TOT HUSBAND AND WIFE DO NOT HIDE ANYTHING FROM EACH OTHER ONCE THEY ARE MARRIED. WHICH ONE IS SOMEONE SAYING THAT WOMEN ARE AND SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE WITH THEIR SEXUALITY.

from the way the op talks , u will agree with me that is it better for the wife to keep some things personal . the op is a nagging jerk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

I'm sure wide pvssy is also genetic? lol you girls don't seize to amaze somebody
Your ignorance doesn't amuse me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by rosalieene(f): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
This man, truly you're a nag!
give that woman breathing space pls!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by rosalieene(f): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
jendell:
The things that cause problems in marriages ehnnn.
OP, you googled mycoten and its use yet you went to cause trouble, speaks volumes about you. Accusation of infidelity is not something you throw about when upset. It kills more than you imagine. Threatening to kill her is bizarre, I'm sure you must have said more. you seem like a man who lose control of what comes out of his mouth when upset, stop it please or you will destroy your home. To you, you feel it's nothing hence the surprise you felt when you saw her message the next day. She is hurting and she has reasons to be. Get her something nice, go home and apologize for mishandling the situation, ask her to tell you why she feels you nag a lot and address the trust issue. You will be surprise to discover that truly over the years you've been subtly pushing her to the wall with your attitude without your knowledge. Please don't go and start arguing unnecessarily with her, take correction and change. Yeast infection is common among women by the way
so much wisdom
dont mind the OP
he is obviously a terrible husband.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Slimsly100(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slimsly100:

A big one my sister

Most people don't know that even a virgin can have yeast infection

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by frozen70(f): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

Every woman is prone to have vagina itching because of their sexual organ is really easily exposed to all kind of infection, from wetness during wee wee, released sperms from an already infected man, humidity of the vagina and the chief of them all is the toilet

Once a woman urinates in the toilet, a splash of previous water in the toilet contains germs which splashes in her vagina

Putting a dirty finger inside the vagina to scratch the area because it does scratches randomly, is enough to breed infection

That said

You are the kind of person that have trust issues and no body like staying with someone who can't even trust you

The tune of her message is a sign that the marriage will nose dive soon if you guys don't sit down and sort yourself out

If you nag alot she will bring out the inborn nature have to women by default and you will definitely be defeated

You have enough time to monitor your wife and that's where the problem will start from

Even children below 5yrs do experience vaginal itches and it's that same cream that is used for them

You better take it easy because if she wants to keep a lover outside, she will do that perfectly, but am sure that's not in her

Just respect yourself if you don't have prove yet

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by calabardick(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
flyca:

You are wrong, the OP's wife knows that he is married to a grown ass boy! If she had told him, he will nag her to death if she tells him he got a yeast infection, he will accuse her of being a slot! He will tell her parents that she has wide pussy and tell his parents that their daughter-in-law has a smelly under. He will tell her neighbours that she is a loose woman. He will give her silent treatment for 3 months! All because of mycoten.

The OP has verbal diarrhoea, he is not man enough to run a home. Imagine saying “I drop money for her and the son”.

When he realises his mistake after embarrasing the woman both in private and in public, he will justify his actions with “I have temper issues”, “we laugh and make up”, “we have been together for 50 years so we understand ourselves”, “I still eat her food” and blablabla.

The woman is simply watching out for herself. She knows she is as good as a single mum without a viable partner so wants to take care of herself by herself.

The OP is evil. And his wife knows!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by calabardick(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Benana:
Am ok but searching for soulmate 25-30yrs 08163000497

I am not understanding you.
Soulmate with this kinda pics? Check the nearby brothel
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by divineappo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
SmileDance:
Since everyone is taking sides with the OP's wife, I ll give a different advice.
Op, don't kill your wife and don't threaten to kill her again, just divorce her...
When they ask you why you divorced her, say 'you saw her using mycoten cream'. Thank me later. grin
beautiful advice
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by DedeNkem: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

So, after researching on the Mycoten, he should not ask his own wife why she's using it?? For a case of vaginal infection? Op should just research, trust his wife and go away, without asking any questions? You guys are very terrible and are part of a lost generation! I was asking a woman the other day how she has managed to live with a lump in her breast(breast cancer) for over a year without the husband knowing/finding out, but I didn't know she's married to uncaring, and unconcerned idiots like many of you here.
The op asked the question because he cares, and full disclosure/explanation would have led to encouragement, assistance and more trust.
Don't be an idiot who gets an indication of something going wrong and fails to explore in the name of 'trust'.
The only place we went wrong was in being quick to pass judgement without getting the full gist first. You can justifiably condemn him on being impatient.
But why didn't the woman simply say " I noticed I have vaginal discharge/yeast infection, I told my mother and she gave me mycoten/asked me to get mycoten"?
This would've solved all these subsequent issues

If you could read well, I didn't state he shouldn't ask her about the Mycoten. What I was upset about was him accusing her of cheating without any proof whatsoever! Having a Mycoten is not a proof!

That someone ignored you after you stupidly and falsely accused them, is not a proof of guilt!

People that have your mentality usually screw up their relationships!

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Liposure: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2020
sisipelebe:
Even virgin uses mycoten. Confirm olodo nai you be, i don't think you googled the application of mycoten thoroughly.
hi
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
culturedboss:

Bros,Stop being immature.If u think ur WIFE may be cheating,how then u handle it is up you.I'm a married man here.I think,you must forgive her for whatever she must have said or any reason you feel is offending you.That means not holding it against her when it comes to loving and caring for her,not just saying u are calm, it's fine.And love yourself,focus on ur temper so u don't end up killing someone because u felt really hurt. Start dating ur Wife again if u truely love her.She will soon find out u're a much better man again and Worth it.And lastly,Pls try as much as u can to keep ur family away from such Negativity.It's not too good bringing this here.U have Close Friends and Relatives to seek advice not here.Doesn't it suck, you try to find solutions here and it turns out you are the problem and what a nagging Pete you are for complaining about your treatment afterwards?Life is short Bro,Always Think before u act and not the other way round and only indulge people who give you the respect you deserve in matters like this.
Enough Said Already.
Op is insecure, and the wife is getting fed up.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
DedeNkem:

You are nothing but a st*upid nagging little man who has zero respect for his wife! You should have researched about Mycoten before confronting your wife, not after!

Yeast infection is the easiest infection women get. Every woman would have it once or multiple times in her lifetime! In fact, due to lack of education, many women in Nigeria are living with it and they actually think having a stinky p*ussy is normal.

Instead of being happy that your wife takes good care of herself, you st*upidly resorted to emotionally abusing her! Why you would accuse her of cheating, without any proof, is beyond me!

Your insecurity will ruin your marriage if you're not careful. You're the problem, not your wife! For the fact that you threatened to kill her, shows how dangerous you're and you may also have a serious mental retardation!

yeast infection doesn't smell
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by DedeNkem: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
yeast infection doesn't smell

Please, read up before making yourself look stupid on a subject you know nothing about!

You are a woman and you supposed to know better!
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2020
DedeNkem:

Please, read up before making yourself look stupid on a subject you know nothing about!

You are a woman and you supposed to know better!
I repeat,it doesn't smell.

It causes itching, but the whitish , yogurt ike discharge doesn't smell.

It's BV that has a fishy odor

Uncle, go and Google vaginal thrush or candidiasis.

Get an education and stop looking ignorant

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by misreal(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.
i like this comment
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by eyinjuege: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I repeat,it doesn't smell.

It causes itching, but the whitish , yogurt ike discharge doesn't smell.

It's BV that has a fishy odor

Uncle, go and Google vaginal thrush or candidiasis.

Get an education and stop looking ignorant

Candida does smell. However, note that not all smells are foul smelling/odourous.
There is a distinctive yeasty smell of candida vaginal infection. Sometimes it even smells like flour. I'm sure you will say flour doesn't smell, but it has it's own smell. Same way yam flour has it's own even though not foul smelling
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
eyinjuege:

Candida does smell. However, note that not all smells are foul smelling/odourous.
There is a distinctive yeasty smell of candida vaginal infection. Sometimes it even smells like flour. I'm sure you will say flour doesn't smell, but it has it's own odour. Same way yam flour has it's own even though not foul smelling
smell is not a symptom of candida.

Have you actually smelt a candida discharge before.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by eyinjuege: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
smell is not a symptom of candida.

Have you actually smelt a candida discharge before.

Yes, it smells mouldy/musty, like an old house especially if there is a serious overgrowth of it. It's not foul smelling, but it does have it's own distinctive smell. It doesn't smell all the time, but there are times when you can just perceive the mouldy smell especially if they don't wear cotton panties

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
eyinjuege:

Yes, it smells mouldy, like an old house. It's not necessarily foul smelling, but it does have it's own distinctive smell
So, how did you smell it? Are you a pervert?
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by eyinjuege: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
So, how did you smell it? Are you a pervert?

Don't be a ret.ard
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
eyinjuege:

Don't be a ret.ard
it's a simple question, don't be a dick.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by galadima77(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2020
healthserve:

Please leave redpillers and ubunja alone. We take God beg you.

My comment of the week!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Diiiamoond: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
For a man to sound sooo mean like this means u are always pushing that inocent woman to the walls.....mycoten kwa is the reason for all this blocking and unlocking,oga allow peace to reign in your home

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.