Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? (3416 Views)

Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? / Can Any Lady Make Me Understand????.... / This Lady's Make Up Transformation Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:48am On Feb 02, 2020
zexy2030:

How do you see a man owning a lounge or strip club without a wife. Same way we see some women owning fleet of cars without a man.
They will be trust issues on ur side( as car dealer)
Then on his side they will be submission issues( works with sluts) .
But most women are approachable even with their cars.
Most times we think the submissiveness is before marriage after two or 3 kids u will want to be the man, esp. If d guy is not as wealthy as u r. Even if u r rich like dangote, any woman can be controlled.
Wealth or no wealth I can control any woman.
Women have only one password.
lwkmd....
which is what?
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by ignis: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Yes.... but only in Nigeria
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by GodMade19(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2020
IyaTola:
patani, Wapizy , Barzinime, GodMade19,
pakingzzzzz , BlackfireX and xeju please get in touch with me through the link on my profile or drop your mails. Thank you
Adesquare191@yahoo.com
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2020
IyaTola:
I initially saw an advert he put up on a thread showing different cars for sale and I playfully showed interest in one. This man called 7am today to give me lecture on why i shouldn't own a car because I am single and that it will chase real men away from me. I was and still am dumbfounded till this moment so I said let me ask everyone here.

Does owning a car as a single lady make one less attracted / unapproachable to real men?

And to the men, do you feel threatened if she owns a car ? Does this really pose as a danger in any form?

Anyways, its my first time here and I said let me introduce myself.

Yes sometimes even dressing
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by Olivegreen(f): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2020
grin grin loollll stay there and be letting society set unreasonable limits in your life because "you're a woman"

Abeggg I'll buy a car, own a house, own my own company, do whatever the f.ck I want.
Anyone who feels too intimidated to marry me is exactly the type of person I would have no interest in.
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by pakingzzzzz(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2020
IyaTola:
patani, Wapizy , Barzinime, GodMade19,
pakingzzzzz , BlackfireX and xeju please get in touch with me through the link on my profile or drop your mails. Thank you

Kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.com
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by IyaTola: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
check your mail
pakingzzzzz:

Kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.com
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by GoodBoi1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Women like to marry "up"? Be sincere if you have a good car and a guy that doesn't own a car asks you out, what would be your impression about him? Will you give him a chance? Won't you claim he is not on your level simply because he does not own a car?
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Only 'little' men are bothered about whether a woman has a car or not.
I'm not going to dry myself under the sun just to appear approachable. Infact, my next target now is to upgrade my car to an SUV, I'm tired of Lagos roads. I'm a single mum, of course I want to get married again but I'm not waiting for any man to come and feed my children and I nor am I desperate to appear approachable. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by GoodBoi1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
linearity:
I think it cut both ways, that is to the guy without a car and to the lady with a car.

It makes the ladies less approachable because of preconceived notions about ‘ladies with cars’. Though many of these notions may be wrong, but the resultant effect is, your pool of suitors are reduced before you are even given the chance to rebut those notions and to prove that you are different.

Secondly, most ladies would not be able to stand a guy without a car, if they have one; because they are ‘now in a different class’, so many guys just shy away, without checking what is underneath the covers for fears.

Thirdly, even some ladies who will entertain it do not have the self confidence to withstand their own peer pressure, as a result they either find themselves mounting more pressure on the guy to ‘upgrade’ or paint a false picture of accomplishment of their boo before their girlfriends.

This makes many ladies to them go the extra mile to spend on behalf of their boyfriends to ‘upgrade’ them to bring them up to standard. This is very bad because, it purely done because of inferiority complex and many guys will dump the lady out of shame or out of self preservation.

The real question is, as a lady with a car; can you truly date a guy without a car and still be proud of him, show him off to your friends as such and do feel ‘ashame’ inside or a need to ‘upgrade him’ or put pressure on him to ‘upgrade himself’?

Off course I don’t mean that, the guy should not have plans, aspirations or dreams.
That is the real question. Whether she has a car or not, there will always be guys chasing her both those with good intentions or otherwise. So will she be blind to guys without cars?
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by Barzinime(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
natbusay@gmail.com
IyaTola:
please get in touch with me through the link on my profile or drop your mails. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by frozen70(f): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
IyaTola:
I initially saw an advert he put up on a thread showing different cars for sale and I playfully showed interest in one. This man called 7am today to give me lecture on why i shouldn't own a car because I am single and that it will chase real men away from me. I was and still am dumbfounded till this moment so I said let me ask everyone here.

Does owning a car as a single lady make one less attracted / unapproachable to real men?

And to the men, do you feel threatened if she owns a car ? Does this really pose as a danger in any form?

Anyways, its my first time here and I said let me introduce myself.

There is nothing wrong with that, just that men don't like getting intimidated yet they won't provide it for you

Get your car and let the bold ones approach you then enjoy your life with him

1 Like

Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by IyaTola: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
frozen70:

There is nothing wrong with that, just that men don't like getting intimidated yet they won't provide if for you

Get your car and let the bold ones approach you and enjoy your life with him
thanks
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by IyaTola: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
https:/ t dot me //join chat/JauqG1lTxYHxU_mTaEnesg

where you have 'dot' replace it with '.'
Barzinime:
natbusay@gmail.com
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by maynation(f): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mobree:
Loooooooooool

Actually, men approach women with cars..men with bigger cars lol
Thank you.
This is just everything, people with poverty mentality are the ones who think otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by Barzinime(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
send me an email
IyaTola:
https:/ t dot me //join chat/JauqG1lTxYHxU_mTaEnesg

where you have 'dot' replace it with '.'
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by Mobree: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2020
maynation:

Thank you.
This is just everything, people with poverty mentality are the ones who think otherwise.

Abi. They expect a woman to mute her lifestyle cos she wants a man. That was then o looool grin
Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by unadeymadkwa: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Me no send if me likey a woman me go for she. If she like have jet.. not a barrier.

1 Like

Re: Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? by IyaTola: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2020
wink
unadeymadkwa:
Me no send if me likey a woman me go for she. If she like have jet.. not a barrier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom / Share Your Experience With An Unfaithful Wife Or Girlfriend / Something's Wrong With This Photo !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.