Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

“till Death Do Us Part Is A Scam” Don't Fall For It - Uche Aguoru - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “till Death Do Us Part Is A Scam” Don't Fall For It - Uche Aguoru (347 Views)

Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / I Want To Remain A Virgin Till Death!!!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“till Death Do Us Part Is A Scam” Don't Fall For It - Uche Aguoru by chuksahamefule: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Following events around the country within the last two weeks, there has been over 10 reported cases of wives killing their husbands and vice versa, just recently in Abia state a man shot his wife in the presence of their children and the community had to kill the man instantly, the case of Maryam Sanda is still fresh in our memories, in plateau state there has been over 3 incidents of couples killing each other, I feel embarrassed each time I come across such terrible news and its high time those who conduct marriages in churches, mosques and registries tell their clients the truth about the “VOWS” they undertake.

I have seen pastors divorce and remarry, I have seen Imams abandon their marriages, I have seen highly respected and revered religious leaders leave their matrimonial unions because their marriages have broken down, and yet they will mount the pulpit to instruct you to remain in a marriage that is life threatening, because you want to maintain a marriage doctrine coined and written by man.

Brethren, that marriage counselor telling you that it is only death that can separate a marriage contract is not only being deceitful but qualifies as a big liar. If that marriage is not working please walk away, it's only a living person that enjoys marriages, don't manage because of your children or what the society will say, because you will die an agonizing death leaving those children behind and probably your partner will be in jail with no one to take care of those your precious kids that made you stay back in a marriage that you know has completely broken down, you can only train those children, if you stay alive and the same society that you are afraid of what they will say will also blame you for not taking a walk.

No relationship is worth your life, If trust issues get worse in your marriage please walk away when you still have your life, most times couples rediscover love and respect for each when they are separated.

So When Next Your Pastor/Imam Tells You That Marriage Is “Till Death Do Us Part” tell him/her that it’s a lie.

Uche Aguoru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “till Death Do Us Part Is A Scam” Don't Fall For It - Uche Aguoru by healthserve(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
I agree. Till death to us part is actually a curse not a promise and ought to be replaced
Re: “till Death Do Us Part Is A Scam” Don't Fall For It - Uche Aguoru by gbami(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Marriage is a scam....But if you want to enter in to such contract scam..Be ready to leave when things starts getting bad..like beating and cheating...
Don't leave because of finances or health issues....Only gold diggers leaves a relationship when illness or poverty cribs in...
Re: “till Death Do Us Part Is A Scam” Don't Fall For It - Uche Aguoru by internationalman(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Because this generation is messed up doesn't mean people have not abode by it in the past and still doing till date..

(1) (Reply)

Marry Your Best Friend! / I Need Held Asap!!! / Help His Friend Overcome Her Academic Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.