Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (77719 Views)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Originalsly: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmm.... I don't know why you would be surprised after she stole the money to finance her own wedding..... then you went ahead with the wedding anyway. Look before you leap. And before you leap again.... look well.... if she is pregnant ... are you sure you are the father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Mosco100(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
real marriage is binding till death do you part.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Openbusiness:

Probably that's where the money is going, her real ghetto hood rat broke boyfriend. OP is just the paycheck side nigga, he just doesn't know it yet cheesy
What a wicked World!!!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by themonk(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sijo01:
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Somebody solve the equation above.

And your equation makes the assumption he couldn't have been married before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
How old is she? 25ish or below?

COWBOYFAN:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by femi4: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan... Indeed, Eni Lori, o ni fila
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by themonk(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Op, run for ya life
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Goldencheese(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
GANAYAD:
Bros if you wan live long? Run for your life don't give it a second thought, RUN RUN RUN

I didn't want to say this with my mouth but you said it all. The marriage was built all along on deception and fraud. She is not dependable as well as not reliable and the life of the OP is not safe. I didn't say OP should divorce her but the decision is in his hands.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Informer101: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Here is my $1 piece on this: First, find out her relationship with the "public figure." Were they spooning before she was passed over to you? Second, find out what she has been doing with all the money she has stolen beginning from the wedding money. Does she have a boy/man friend she is probably sponsoring? Did she and someone else in the background arranged to marry you while they siphon your cash? Is there a third party involved because I suspect that this is beyond PDP and APC if you understand what I mean. Is she being blackmailed and the only solution is to silence the party/ies with your cash? Also, you need to have a meeting with both families and the public figure present. You need total confession from the beginning so that you can make an informed decision. No emotion attached at this point. Believe me, if you don't solve this problem now, the future will be bleak. Invest your time and energy at getting to the root of the problem now so that the future will be assured. If you gloss over it now because of sentiments, the elephant in the room will still occupy its space in the future and may cause extensive damage.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by AmTruth: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
How I wish we could hear her own part of the story not just yours alone. However that is the important of serious courtship before marriage.

The way you sound I think no advise would make you keep the marriage. It's better you live a happy life than live a life that its tomorrow is not certain.

Live a conscious happy life.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Leebeedo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
Hmmm... Where/how do people meet or find abroad husband lol..

Have you ever met this lady in person before?

I dey abroad oh , you have found me �����

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by daclint(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bia op, u lie pass devil, shey na your ghost post this stuff for 2017

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by klax(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.

I have said it here to you folks getting marry that 3 or 6 months is too small to know anybody inside-out especially nowadays ladies they are very smart, can pretend to high heaven, lazy, oppotunist, liar but some guys came on me and say I'm wrong forgetting I'm speaking from experience.

Bro i guess you have entered women one chance, she hide her true person and you are not smart enough to decode her earlier now see the mess already loading.........

The decision is yours but to keep a greedy woman and a thief as wife bro you are walking death path. My honest advise so the choice is yours.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Klington: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Since you said you provide everything for her, what else does she need the money for?

Let for me, that's an incurable kleptomaniac who's only interested in what she will get from you.

I don't think giving her everlasting chances will change anything.

She could just be on a mission!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by ziegurf(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Bro just run away from her for your life to be intact, I've had this kind of experience but I crossed my mind to abort the union, today I'm a free man

....if check well, that pregnancy may not be yours

that lady may terminate your life if you go ahead to continue with her, therefore don't accept her plea
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by KIDfurniture(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
This one done carry One Of them oh..lol nigerian girls are the same. Dont u ever end that marriage .

COWBOYFAN:

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by MZrapper(f): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I've begun to notice a pattern with some fake story tellers on NL. It's either they are painting themselves as rich and influential, or extremely doting and kind.

To what end? To swindle people of money... to get solicitations from desperate girls on here? I honestly wonder. undecided

The honest truth.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Ozioma49(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Divorce is never an option for me,so carry your cross my brother.it is well with you guys
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by CanadaOrBust: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sijo01:
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Somebody solve the equation above.

BUSTED BIG TIME!! Nairaland, full of fake people and audio stories!

Here’s what he posted in 2017:

Hello,

I am a U.S Permanent Resident. I currently live in the U.S and not yet a U.S Citizen.

I have my wife in Nigeria who is two months pregnant that I want her to deliver my baby in the U.S. What type of visa does she need to apply for? What documents do I need to give her to apply for visa?

In all, how do we go about having her in the U.S to just have the baby and go back home.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Angelfrost(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Such a faulty foundation... this is not marriage in the real sense of the word!

This is what happens when people marry strangers via second party or match-makers. The end product is always a gamble.

This is a marriage you are very likely to endure till old age (That's if you live till then with the way things are going)... So, call it quits while there is still hope.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by yawehoverall: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
eni4real:
Who are the 'we'??
Na Bible confirm am!

This man have a stealing wife, don't you understand?? It is normal for him to seek opinion.. He never bargain for this kind of extremely bad trait!!!

I laugh, he saw the signs at the wedding preparations and am sure others too he didn't wanna mention.. so you think a public forum like this will help.. after exposing himself that he has lots of dollars and money.. then again do you even believe that storm in a tea cup story, that do not even correlate?
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Get her a job let her hustle for money she go get sense
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by ashantitope: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
My brother the earlier the better for you and your life take a bold step don't listen to whatever people will say they are not going to be there with you ooooooo
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by jesmond3945: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

oga na you go carry this cross o. I dey abroad like you but when it comes to marriage you have to shine your eyes wella. I discoverd our people for obodo oyibo dont know how to marry, infact they prefer olosho to a responsible woman. They would say such woman is boring, they need action. Then when chips are down they would be looking for who to blame. Your wife no love you one bit na your money she love. That your high school sweetheart for amelica, why you no marry am.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by KingAzari: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:
Though your story get one kind wọwọ, like "you set trap for your wife" instead of 'set trap to see who trap catch', she's blaming devil for what she is responsible for and wants you to believe in spirits lol.

Mr! Abeg! You close eye leap into this your one month marriage?

You are mad. He was aware she had been stealing from him and decided to confirm it.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Skepticus: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin

My girlfriend is not like that!

My fiance is not like that!!

My wife is not like that!!!

Not all women are like that!!!!

I always love how those manipulative women proof you daft men wrong!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by foleskay(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Cleptomaniac wife!!

Oga it seems your marriage was an arranged one, so you never took time to study your wife. Or maybe you were using money to entice her without knowing her true behavior. Since she's pregnant now she's going know where, so you hv to endure here and hopefully she might change. But for now, Carry Your cross. For better for worse.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
which state is your wife from?
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by golddust6000(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Uncle tell us a story!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

U missed it cos u weren’t in the country to know one on one the character of the woman u we’re marrying. Ladies who love money to the level of stealing it from their partners anywhere they see it and dangerous. They can sell u in the market square and u won’t even know.

U need to know when and why she started this bad behavior and how long she’s been doing such and if she had same issue with her ex. Why do i ask? Long habits die hard.

For now a separation is necessary and after informed and professional consultation u will know ur next step. Pls put sympathy aside and be very objective. U cannot house a potential criminal in ur house as a wife. IF and only IF she can be confirmed changed due to the fact it is a recent development then u can consider reorientation and periodic observation to know whether to take her back.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by ISellAll01: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
@cowboyfan, out of personal experience it will get worse. She's feeling entitled to your money as your wife. I have a very close friend who I knew before he married. His wife fights him for money, insults him, tells him that he has sex with her so he should give her money without noise, she stabbed him with knife months back. He was on the sick bed one day and she went to his phone and transferred half of his salary to her account....that's her own share. He went for his PhD and before traveling gave her 5 million to hold and was still sending her 300k monthly. Uncle returned 5million don lost, no savings whatsoever, he got insults in return. My friend has no savings right now nor investment. He started falling sick and started having high blood pressure......he wants to divorce so he can live long. I wish I could type more.
If you can manage, goodluck. If you can't manage, pack your bags and leave quietly. People frustrate themselves in marriage these days and sometimes it leads to murder. Don't forget to pray.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.