Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (77759 Views)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Lonelyhrt1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
I have nothing to say but I will advise you to for a DNA as soon as she give birth to the baby cos from her behavior it's obviously clear she have a side man (boy) that she's spending on
Anyway what do I know.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Openbusiness: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.
Wait till she kills you to inherit your money, then your eyes will clear. That pregnancy might not even be yours. Better run a DNA check.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I've begun to notice a pattern with some fake story tellers on NL. It's either they are painting themselves as rich and influential, or extremely doting and kind.

To what end? To swindle people of money... to get solicitations from desperate girls on here? I honestly wonder. undecided

Lol.

When you go to the cinema, do you ask if the movie is real or we all just pretend it's real and enjoy the stuff.

Same here dear.

Drop your advice for him sharply.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by validplanet: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:
Though your story get one kind wọwọ, like "you set trap for your wife" instead of 'set trap to see who trap catch', she's blaming devil for what she is responsible for and wants you to believe in spirits lol.

Mr! Abeg! You close eye leap into this your one month marriage?

Admin, please ban this poster for giving a very bad advice.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Jaqenhghar: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.
You think she is nasty now , wait till you take her abroad where the woman is always right. She will take you to the cleaners. Kick you out of your home, take the kids and your money. Place you on the 18 year nightmarish contract.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Homguy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

cut the rope before it runs too deep. I am based outside the country too and would hardly even consider coming home to marry anybody except we've known before I travelled out and you have shown interest in me prior to my travel. Most ladies in Naija are just hungry hoes.
You also have to be sure your money has not been given to another man.
A woman would not still so readily from a man she genuinely love. You are probably her meal ticket and you know but too scared to face the hard truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
That's a tough situation to be in. Have you tried to find out what's she's doing with all the money? I just hope she's not spending it on another dude elsewhere! Heart of a woman is like a deep blue sea, hard to get to the bottom. Follow her with wisdom and try to find our where all the money is going! Good luck cool cool
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Amanda4life: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
izzou:

I guess that's the genesis of all these

You'll have to fix a meeting with both families.
Divorcing after one-month is sad.

I wish you well

But it is better.
The earlier the better.

Its just like managing a cheating husband at the early stage of marriage thinking he will change.

This one can cause untimely death for you. She can do anything because of money.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by yawehoverall: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
The way men are bringing their matter to nairaland these days eh! And we are saying women are weaker vessel.. okay o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Openbusiness: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Divay22:
When you marry a slay queen
Uncle carry your cross grin
cheesy
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by TheRedpillguy: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dude the title alone said it all. Am amazed that you still need peoples opinion. Some of you are bewitch and I don't even belive in thr devil. But that's the only explanation.
Can you kick her out now? Or jus let her hv the baby, then pretend she Is the maid.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by T4kbaba(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
This looks beyond ordinary. Ise Aye leleyi ooo.Village people don't want her to succeed.Egbadura!!! Be prayerful!!!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by andyanders: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
She is a thief and nothing you can change. Even your life is equally in danger. No matter her current state, seek for a divorce. Talk to your family and seek for a divorce. I dont support abortion, when the child is born, go for DNA. She can kill you as you have to be carefull. Take a walk now.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by ENG0701: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
I once dated a lady for about 3 months, and in that 3 months I can't tell you how much I spent on her, up to paying for rent for her parents in Abuja. We broke up and she got married to someone else. Then she started bothering me for money that her husband isn't giving her cash, wanting to be my side chic, sending me nude pics, all because of money. I am saying this because I realised something from her- people like her can do anything for money.
My advice- don't lavish too much money on her, set up a business for her and she takes care of herself from the profit

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by ameh99: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sorry to say this bro but a woman that steals can do anything

Sad as it may be she won't change
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Lonelyhrt1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

Lol.

When you go to the cinema, do you ask if the movie is real or we all just pretend it's real and enjoy the stuff.

Same here dear.

Drop you advice for him sharply.
cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Jaqenhghar: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I've begun to notice a pattern with some fake story tellers on NL. It's either they are painting themselves as rich and influential, or extremely doting and kind.

To what end? To swindle people of money... to get solicitations from desperate girls on here? I honestly wonder. undecided
LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by john633(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
may be is not her fault..... she need deliverance
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Josh44s(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Bro forgive me for this insults first before my advice. You are a f00flish f00l. Nor vex sha. How could u stup so low to marry arrangement marriage and you lived in a developed country. That girl nor love you, she get bf and will kill u once she lay hands on ur wealth as next of kin in ur financial will.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Openbusiness: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
ahukannakate:
Where do ladies meet these kind of men?? I need that connection.
I'm sure you don't know anything about your wife, more are yet to be reviewed.
Probably a met on Badoo, dated on Instagram, wedded on Facebook situation. Met on January 26, married on February 14 cheesy
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by NekkyCee(f): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chai! Some good women are praying for men with good hearts then others who are lucky to have such, abuse the opportunity of having a loving man. It is wah oooo....My advice pray and seek good counsel.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Igbodicool(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
She has pleaded for forgiveness and now assumed repented...
Give her one more chance, she might turn out to be the best woman you never imagined.
Cheers in your family life!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Through a public figure I can't mention here.
.. Bros run for your life,don't give a second chance.The next thing she will do is to stab you to death. Remember,dead men don't talk.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by GuestLog: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
I don't know who you are but I have a message for you:

R U N!

This woman will kill you the day she gives birth to a boy. After your death, your son becomes beneficiary of your wealth... Guess who handles all of it since the next of kin is only a baby?
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by udemzyudex(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
diamondagent:
FAKE STORY!

It might be fake but in this life, especially in Nigeria nothing is impossible.

Things dey happen gan.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by ecowas: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
uote author=COWBOYFAN post=86262893]Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.[/quote]
Make una no end like Bilya and Sanda kiss
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Openbusiness: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Josh44s:

Bro forgive me for this insults first before my advice. You are a f00flish f00l. Nor vex sha. How could u stup so low to marry arrangement marriage and you lived in a developed country. That girl nor love you, she get bf and will kill u once she lay hands on ur wealth as next of kin in ur financial will.
Probably that's where the money is going, her real ghetto hood rat broke boyfriend. OP is just the paycheck side nigga, he just doesn't know it yet cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by dauntless15(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Choi oga you get money o, otedola jnr. cheesy
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
yawehoverall:
The way men are bringing their matter to nairaland these days eh! And we are saying women are weaker vessel.. okay o
Who are the 'we'??
Na Bible confirm am!

This man have a stealing wife, don't you understand?? It is normal for him to seek opinion.. He never bargain for this kind of extremely bad trait!!!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Lasmo99(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Are you even sure the pregnancy is yours ? She is probably spending the money on someone else.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Ingodwetrust15(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

May God bless your wisdom

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.