Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (77753 Views)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by shilz(f): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
richPHAROAH:
see man, u turned an olosho to a wife . i remember a wife that i was fucking that stole so much cash from her husband to give to me bacuse i told her if she dosnt pay, no preek. i am experienced in shit like this. see she is collecting you money and giving it to a guy. the guy is actually the one pushing her. use your brain guy man. dont turn olosho to wife una no dey hear.
well i dont mind my wife stealing my money f she uses it to cook or help herself or her family. but the truth is she is stealing it to give to another guy wey dey knack craze commot for her brain. these girls once you use preek reset their brain, they do so many senseless things
you are so confident in your claim,like you are the guy collecting the money from the wife.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by jamesbridget13(f): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
berrystunn:

Online runs girl

My home boy that came back from Brazil after 9yrs
Go marry one 5th of this month.

Runs girls get category.
Full time
Part time
Full/part time.

Local and outside the state runs .
Online and offline.

My guy wife na full time outside the state level.

He was complaining something to me last night. cheesy

lolz. U self ur own dey ur body
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Deoboss(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sijo01:
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Somebody solve the equation above.
Another guy’s kid (simple)
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Mizwisdom(f): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
dalass:

Check the OP's profile, you will see he posted about him wanting his wife who is two months pregnant to go to US to have her baby and come back in 2017...

This super story is fake! Check OP out and his 2017 comment

Even without checking profile I knew the story sound fake. Which Nigeria man will be buying Car like water and if he's so rich the money he gave for wedding, even if she stole at least she will not ridicule herself by having wedding inside palor with NP food and drinks, even if she wanted to steal the dollars, she will take some and not all so that he won't easily discover. OP, try harder

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by chigoizie7(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.

Then do it already.

You see all those signs now? Don’t joke with it
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Olayinka777(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sijo01:
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Somebody solve the equation above.

Though I have not at anytime been following the Op,but if u read the post well there was a place he laid emphasis on "My New Wife"
It's very possible he just got married to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by joefelin2345: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oga, I hope your passport never miss? The guy she dey give money to go use your passport as 'Ori olori' travel comot Niger. You do traditional wedding, no food, no drink, your money dey miss, when you come do white wedding nko? You house go miss. How are you even sure the pregnancy is yours? Better go do DNA before it is too late. Another mumu for Nairaland. Eefi.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by mormoney85(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.
bros if all that u said here is exactly what happened please and please am begging u for ur sake don't marry her no matter what, one, she cant b trusted and marriage is al about trust, two, she doesn't like you if she does she won't steal from you, three she is sponsoring another guy that she loves if not tell me what she is doing or did with all money u gave to her and d onces she is stealing she don't want the wedding thats y she didn't spend much, women likes big wedding, but because
she don't want her friends and people to know she is married choose to do a small wedding once she is done getting all that she wants from u she will quit the marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by CzarChris(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
This op is career liar. grin grin grin
[/quote]
Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by COWBOYFAN: 2:55am On Jun 09, 2017

Hello,

I am a U.S Permanent Resident. I currently live in the U.S and not yet a U.S Citizen.

I have my wife in Nigeria who is two months pregnant that I want her to deliver my baby in the U.S. What type of visa does she need to apply for? What documents do I need to give her to apply for visa?

In all, how do we go about having her in the U.S to just have the baby and go back home.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

omo forget the man fall hand. he has no right to complain...

the funny part of it is that the lady saw nothing wrong with her own behaviour, that's just her character. and a lot of us are like that in this country...government/other people's funds diverted for private use everyday; unfinished projects, fraud all over the place. you can't even trust your own brother with your funds not to talk of a stranger you hurriedly got married to.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Clinghton: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
if na me I would quit the marriage, one of the disadvantages of trusting people to pick your better half especially those in diaspora
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Wtfork: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
dominique:

Should the groom be the one to foot ALL the wedding expenses? Even if he didn't send enough money, can't the bride's family throw a befitting wedding for their daughter? I think the entire family is greedy and shameless and will wreck this man if he doesn't flee fast. Who still marries strangers this day and age?

Good observation !!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by cashtips(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
[You are the one to trains and correct her please
quote author=COWBOYFAN post=86262893]Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by OCHOdee(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
But where do you guys meet your partners
Well, we good boys/girls will just "watch and pray" for our perfect match.

Accept My condolence cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by baby124: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
This type of issue can not be resolved without professional help. She acts like a prostitute, sorry to say. It’s like what prostitutes do you their magas. I think you need to investigate this your wife to be properly. You also need to help her get help from afar. I wouldn’t go ahead with a court marriage if it was me. Money is a big issue in relationships and this thief will only bring you grief and high blood pressure. You will settle many debts and many legal cases. I suggest you run for your life and make sure a DNA test is done on that child as soon as it is born.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Divorce the bitch asap
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Plumville: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Serial husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by unekwu212: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sorry about your wife, if divorce is ur best option then go for it, and let this serve as a warning to others....know who u re to be married to. Marriage is way more than what we always anticipate
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Buys two cars for a wife and gives her 100k weekly as long as it's naira, I can believe but I don't believe that a woman will mess with the money for her wedding only to have a petty wedding at the end.
No Nigerian girl of today's slayqueenism will do such so this story is exaggerated or completely fabricated and I can't waste my advice unnecessarily. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Plumville: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
He could be one of the abroad based serial husbands. They exist. [quote author=mormoney85 post=86273733]bros if all that u said here is exactly what happened please and
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Tizu(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
GANAYAD:
Bros if you wan live long? Run for your life don't give it a second thought, RUN RUN RUN

shut up. Run when she is pregnant ?
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Gordonz07(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
I can never marry a lady because someone recommended her to me. I will date a lady, nurture ourselves, love ourselves and then get married. I no fit marry someone base on recommendation. Na motor

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
dalass:

Thank you Ishilove, the story sounded to good to be true and I checked his posts to discover the idiot already had a pregnant wife as at 2017

NL .seem the place to abuse the females and calling women all sorts of names when the socalled story isn't even real!!!

lipsrsealed
My sister, e taya me

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Olisehinnocent: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
This one will poison u and take over your property's.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by SpartanKing: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Well, all marriages are not: "Till death do us part!"
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by aalangel(f): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Was about to say your wife is kleptomaniac, did you guys date?

...but this story looks fake..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by francisbarrack(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Assurance001:
Greediness of the highest order! For the sake of your unborn child give her one more chance but don't forget to punish her by reducing her pocket money. Get a family doctor that you trust and remit her antenatal fees. While some of us are here sourcing for fund to acquire skills she's abusing her opportunity
Mtchewwww

Nice write up

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by SpartanKing: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
izzou:

I guess that's the genesis of all these

You'll have to fix a meeting with both families.
Divorcing after one-month is sad.

I wish you well
Staying in that marriage after one month will even be sadder!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by teabully(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
[Mr OP this is really a food for thought for u, reason this advice well. quote author=poshestmina post=86263862]Greediness.

I'm sorry but very soon she might kill you to acquire your properties.

God forbid ! Once money stops flowing in ,she won't even wait a sec before running (with your kids too).

How can you marry someone you really never dated?
Beats my imagination!!! undecided

Odiegwu ,this one na Hook up marriage.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Pojomojo: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na WA o
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
I never kukuma marry so I don't have advise... But I want to know sha, which work are you doing that you are paying someone weekly wages of 100,000 and buying cars up and down? I will like to know.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by streetsoldier1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Please ooo, before dem use you do national news, God has delivered you by showing you ur enemy, don't let this slide, pls walk away!!! She will end up poisoning you someday if she discover your worth or find large sum in ur vault.
Do DNA to know if na u get the belle, more importantly, jaaapa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.