Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (77706 Views)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Osegs01: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bros. On a very serious note, marrying such a women can cos u early grave. Dont do anything for yourself right now just think about the children this woman will give birth to. What will u tell your kids in the future that you foresaw what might befall u in the future but refuse to do the right thing because you were considering what people will say.

uote author=COWBOYFAN post=86262893]Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by jaephoenix(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Assurance001:
Greediness of the highest order! For the sake of your unborn child give her one more chance but don't forget to punish her by reducing her pocket money. Get a family doctor that you trust and remit her antenatal fees. While some of us are here sourcing for fund to acquire skills she's abusing her opportunity
Mtchewwww
The kind of advice a woman would give so you would forgive her fellow woman. Bros ditch that thief. You'd never get peace of mind with her. Simples

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
yawehoverall:

I laugh, he saw the signs at the wedding preparations and am sure others too he didn't wanna mention.. so you think a public forum like this will help.. after exposing himself that he has lots of dollars and money.. then again do you even believe that storm in a tea cup story, that do not even correlate?
There are many Superstories here!!!
We just respond as they come... You can't be sure of the genuine ones cheesy
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by BRATISLAVA: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Through a public figure I can't mention here.

Good luck to you on the marriage, because your wife is collecting money for a purpose you are yet to discover. And if you are lying...? Well, we need to hear from her side of the story.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by jesmond3945: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.
oga you be troll o. I thought your wife is 2 months pregnant back in 2017.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by yinkeys(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Married the wrong one.
You didn’t sh*t test her to know if she’s a gold digger.
Women sh*t test everytime
Unlike men, too bad. It’s not late though
@COWBOYFAN
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by KingAzari: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.

I am an ardent viewer of The Perfect Murder on Crime & Investigation channel and can truthfully tell you that you, Mr man, are dead any moment that woman finds out that you have money somewhere that your demise would give her access to the money.

Please run for your life no mattet how sweet she is in the middle. Don't forget to do a DNA test on that baby should you accept it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by NaijadrivaCars: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
OP is a liar! See his post on Jun 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by akilo1: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Congrats bro .u just won mumu award for 2020
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I guess there were no courtship. Talk true. You met your wife on social media. Badoo, tinder, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Infact you married a random internet slay queen. Don't ever deny it. sad
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by AdaNonye: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
Hmmm... Where/how do people meet or find abroad husband lol..

Have you ever met this lady in person before?

As in, I always wonder....me sef dey find. But good one sha

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by mrsheddy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
@op, I don't normally comment on this kind of issue cus I am not an elder but I have to tell you the bitter truth about your wife.

Bro, with all due respect, that woman you call your wife doesn't love you a bit. She is only interested in your money �.
She is saving for the rainy season. Watch how she will zoom off the moment you can no longer provide her needs.

Just my 5cent
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by jahlove4jah: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
You nailed it.
She needs to tell you the truth. Remove emotion and dig out the root of the problem. Is only someone who is on a mission to wreck you can do all of these within a a month.
Informer101:
Here is my $1 piece on this: First, find out her relationship with the "public figure." Were they spooning before she was passed over to you? Second, find out what she has been doing with all the money she has stolen beginning from the wedding money. Does she have a boy/man friend she is probably sponsoring? Did she and someone else in the background arranged to marry you while they siphon your cash? Is there a third party involved because I suspect that this is beyond PDP and APC if you understand what I mean. Is she being blackmailed and the only solution is to silence the party/ies with your cash? Also, you need to have a meeting with both families and the public figure present. You need total confession from the beginning so that you can make an informed decision. No emotion attached at this point. Believe me, if you don't solve this problem now, the future will be bleak. Invest your time and energy at getting to the root of the problem now so that the future will be assured. If you gloss over it now because of sentiments, the elephant in the room will still occupy its space in the future and may cause extensive damage.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by rosalieene(f): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sijo01:
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Somebody solve the equation above.
grin fake story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Quaddafi29: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
How did you meet her? Was she arranged by your parents of ur friends? Sorry, but u have just ran into a serious runs girl. Forget what you have spent and pride. Drop her and look for another lady and marry. They never change. If she can do this when things are so fresh, imagine what will happen after. Save your life now.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Mazikic(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
izzou:
Sorry to ask

But how did you meet this woman?

Good question.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Overlordrichy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
shocked grin
Story story oooo story
Once upon a time time time

Imaginary story teller

Well well
If the story is true, your wife is 419, you better run for your life.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by BRATISLAVA: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Arrangee marriage? Did you not date this gal ?

He needs the Nigeria made one. He needs a humble gal. He needs a submissive gal. He needs a gal he can showcase how masculinity to and she will not say a thing and act humble.
I wonder if there were no other women where he lived and if she's from an economically disadvantaged family. He is probably lying. One liar called strungup79 or so was exposed. We await this ones wife's arrival to debunk his claims.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
Hmmm... Where/how do people meet or find abroad husband lol..

Have you ever met this lady in person before?

Even the one wey person don know tey tey dey do nonsense let alone the one wey you just know

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by FLYFIRE(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Please sit her down & talk. May He who began a good thing complete it for you
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Ooye12: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Inside life , different tinzs will always happen .. the ball is in your court ....
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by slineik(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Please note you can't divorce her now, that can only happen after 2 years.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by odigiri1983(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
GANAYAD:
Bros if you wan live long? Run for your life don't give it a second thought, RUN RUN RUN

Please follow this advise.

NEVER ever have a second thought on tnis.

RUN!!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by BRATISLAVA: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sijo01:
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Somebody solve the equation above.

Thanks, detective. The story sounded ridiculous to begin with. Wife of one month stealing "dollars". Probably #50 assigned to garri and peanuts.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by pennywys(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

bro do the needful, the earliest the better.
Life is too troublesome to be added another trouble from a woman.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by linearity: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
You guys did traditional wedding, nothing statutory, count yourself among the very lucky few...and end the relationship; you guys should just make arrangements on how to take care of your in-common child.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by franchasng: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

When I read stories like this about men marrying the wrong wife, and people complaining of marriage being hell and all those negative things, all I do is thank God for my awesome wife that has made me the happiest man on earth.

And I keep wondering how guys end up marrying the wrong women, it really beats my imagination to be honest.

A friend of mine was complaining to me yesterday that his wife he is living with abroad and left in the country to return home for Xmas to complete the house he is building in Nigeria called the wife to send him 1million Naira from the 2million 500k he left in his account over there because the wife also have access to his account and have his ATM there, and guess what

His wife said the money is finished lol

What did you used the money for She can't explain, just blabbing lol, the guy told me guy, I am tired of the marriage, my wife keep blowing money away on her family and things I can't even tell, I was just listening with shock.

Nigerian ladies make una change oh, be a virtuous woman na, how can so many Nigerian men be complaining everyday, are they all mad, it means something is wrong somewhere with some of our Nigerian ladies, its a pity man, take heart

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Lamanii22(f): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
AdaNonye:

As in, I always wonder....me sef dey find. But good one sha

Swears... Lol.. We are on the same page..
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Jabioro: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Three weeks belly,na your belly abi her side gigolos give am..you can't married her..
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Lamanii22(f): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Leebeedo:

I dey abroad oh , you have found me �����

Hehehehehe... Abroad has grade oo... Which country first.. Tell me..
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by BabaCommander: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

For the first time in my life as a pastor and counsellor, I will be telling someone point black not to marry a particular person....

She probably has more sinister plans and thinks you are a fool.

She's spending that money on someone who is pushing her... If you cave in to pressure and remain with her, you will likely die young except God says a big NO.

Don't tell her you want out, be tactful and go back to your base before telling her and her family that it's over for good.

I wish you Gods guidiance.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by NELLY1990: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sir if I may, please don’t open it too wide; since ur family members are aware of the issue I think it’s enough for now. But I want to suggest something; she is ur wife and she fail to respect your figure as the head of the home even when u are putting ur best to make life comfortable for her, I plead with u to treat the issue as her husband and not base on family advice cos I understand that you listen to people around u since it was someone who advised u to marry her being a good lady. First and foremost is she from a poor background ? If yes then I think she needs a mild punishments. Is she from a rich family? If yes then I think she needs a serious punishment one that will leave her a changed person completely to the extent that when she sees ur money she will be the one to tell u where it is. But if she refuses to learn either rich or poor then u can do your worst. But remember forgiveness is very very important in the lives of Christians. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.