Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (77781 Views)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by chinchum(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I know u r just being funny but let’s continue. He never mentioned his pregnant wife from 2017 here. Don’t u think that’s rather strange? What excuse would u give 4 him? cheesy
Marital status change easily na. People dont divorce ,separate or die anymore. Is polygamy also outlawed in Nigeria?? Do we know if the earlier thread question by op was also for a pregnant " arrangee wife" as part of immigration scams by Nigerians ?? I am not stating he is genuine, but there is no sufficient evidence to also state his claim is not genuine.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Johnnyoungster(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Am sure you need a business name/ brand name!! But you are sticker and not know what to choose. Let help to the stress off you.
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6a9ed7976f?utm_source=com.gbwhatsapp_Mobile
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Michhy123(f): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oga face it and face it out

If na me, u go say I no get class, I no yellow �, u go find fault everywhere.....

U must marry her oh
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Trutherme: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sijo01:
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Somebody solve the equation above.

Thanks for helping me do other better things because I almost fell for it.
I had to quickly trash my advice for OP cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by shineeye1: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.

It is probably time for you to look for God who you most likely left out in all your calculations before, thinking you got all the answers! To your lady, you are just an ATM machine and you must have done your best to confirm that to her before the marriage. Unlike the ATM however, you cannot sustain the unending release of money. You have become a liar to her. You are in a fundamental crisis but God can save both of you if only you two swallow your pride and seek His mercy and help. Divorce is a false escape route - with woes trailing it. Research on divorce and divorcees. Only God can save you and her now. The greatest error is when you think that she alone is the problem! Both of you need God now, - that is the solid Base, any other option is sinking sand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Bishop(m): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.

My prayer for you is that you will not die before your time. I have before and I don't have now, not be your portion.

My brother flee from every appearance of temptation. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by henrysilver(m): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2020
80% of Nigeria women when newly married always concentrate on their own family , whatever money they get go to their family. Mr. Man, what you will have to do is this,talk senses into her brain,make her understand that she now has a new family which should be her number one priority and the journey is between you two,if you become poor tomorrow it will affect both of you and that her family will still be there and might not offer any help, tell her also that whenever her people call her for money that she should let you know so that you can know what to do about it. Majority of these women are those that came from a poor background ...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by CanadaOrBust: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2020
chinchum:
Marital status change easily na. People dont divorce ,separate or die anymore. Is polygamy also outlawed in Nigeria?? Do we know if the earlier thread question by op was also for a pregnant " arrangee wife" as part of immigration scams by Nigerians ?? I am not stating he is genuine, but there is no sufficient evidence to also state his claim is not genuine.

Well in NL just assume it is fake even when there is no evidence. But when there is any slight evidence or discrepancy, u can be 1000% sure it is fake.
U don’t think someone asking for advice about a kleptomaniac pregnant wife shoulf mention he had rifferent pregnant wife two years ago?? How can u advice if u don’t have this info?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Vivuch: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

why did you then impregnate her, you should have sent her back to her parents the way you brought her. Don't abandon her with that child o. Since you've been suspecting her you shouldn't have impregnated her o. It seems you want to use corner corner to abandon your child. I hardly trust you men these days.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Femeto: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Eleru gbe eru eh in Daddy Showkeys voice.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Oga divorce oooo...this one can kill and do not forget to run a DNA test on your child.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by PrinceAtatigho: 12:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Reason why some of us in abroad doesn' want to go back home and get married.
ariefadenning:

Oga divorce oooo...this one can kill and do not forget to run a DNA test on your child.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by greggng: 12:41am On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I can accept all kinds of things from a woman but not a woman that steals. The danger is that such character traits might be in her DNA and she will transfer it to your child. That way you will be blaming God for giving you a criminal while you are the one that invited ant infested wood into your house. I blame some of you that leaves over sea and come to Nigeria to marry total stranger. . You need to date that lady not on the internet ...there has to be physical contact to enable you know whom you are dating . What you got was an arrangee wife...and her mission is to rearrange your life. Thank God you 've not taken her over sea already I swear she would 've sent u to jail. End that marriage now and find a way to take care of your unborn child if indeed you are the father.. imagine buying car up and down for a worthless hitch and a thief.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by BYallthentic: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Oga run for your dear Life!!!

Scratch a liar, find a thief and a cheat
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Revolva(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2020
To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Oga this ur woman na correct runs gyal....she go run you down....so sorry this woman is not for you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by budaatum: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2020
KingAzari:

You are mad. He was aware she had been stealing from him and decided to confirm it.
If you say so.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by budaatum: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2020
validplanet:

Admin, please ban this poster for giving a very bad advice.

Thanks
Lol!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 01, 2020
Big yansh confuse you , you come forget your sense. It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by frenzzy2(m): 1:29am On Feb 01, 2020
izzou:
Sorry to ask

But how did you meet this woman?
I guess it's a rhetorical question
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 01, 2020
Funny comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 01, 2020
If a person tells or shows you who they are, you better believe them or you might have your self to blame. I mean, she showed you who she really is starting with the money you alleged you gave her to make sure the wedding was up to par. Did she think you're too stupid to notice that her wedding preparation including the venue, etc did not reflect the amount of money you gave her? No advice anyone gives you would make any difference...it's really up to you. If you have decided in your heart that she is not the person for you, it's better you divorce her now than wait when you might be really stuck. Good luck!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by TruthSpeaker: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2020
A CLEVER MAN WOULDN’T EVER CONTEMPLATE DUMPING THE IDIOTIC CRIMINAL YOU JUST DESCRIBED, BUT RATHER IT WILL BE A SPONTANEOUS MOVE. WHAT OTHER SIGN ARE YOU WAITING FOR BEFORE YOU GET TO REALIZE HOW STUPID THE MARRIAGE PLAN WAS?
NAH NATIVE UNA DO BAH? DID YOU SIGN ANY LEGAL DOCUMENT DURING THE TRADITIONAL WEDDING. THIS KIND OF WOMAN WILL ARRANGE WITH HER BOYFRIEND TO KIDNAP YOU AND INSIST THE RANSOM MUST BE PAID IN DOLLARS. SHE IS OBVIOUSLY A GOLD DIGGER.
I DON’T KNOW WHY SO NIGERIANS STUPIDLY BELIEVE YOU MUST GET MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN EVEN AFTER RELOCATING ABROAD. I RELOCATED YEARS AGO AND I’M HAPPILY MARRIED TO A BEAUTIFUL WHITE LADY AND WE HAVE LOVELY KIDS.
IF THIS STORY IS NOT A MADE UP STORY, THEN YOUR INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT NEEDS SERIOUS EVALUATION.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by dalass(f): 3:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Even without checking profile I knew the story sound fake. Which Nigeria man will be buying Car like water and if he's so rich the money he gave for wedding, even if she stole at least she will not ridicule herself by having wedding inside palor with NP food and drinks, even if she wanted to steal the dollars, she will take some and not all so that he won't easily discover. OP, try harder

Don't mind the OP, his mumu never do! His fellow mumu joined him to bash female folks, spending money and buying cars as if e be Dangote...

In his dreams na

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Yep, that’s me. And I’ve found that 99% of stories like this are fake or embellished and the aim is simply to make front page not seek advice. Nobody comes to NL to seriously seek advice!
For traffic grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by dragunov: 3:23am On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Wow. This is serious. Honestly, that girl knows what she is doing. She has an agenda. Trust me. She is so dishonest and even bold about it. Her tears are due to the fact that she was disgraced and couldn't hide under any excuse . Not that she felt sorry. She is a gold digger. She will eventually kill you. Trust me. But the pregnancy thing........... I just don't know. It's up to you bro. It's up to you.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by fof1: 3:39am On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Orientation is what's needed. Poverty stinks. U can recover her. Mindset Changes and Communications.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Krakboi(m): 3:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Superstory monger... Awon eyan Wale Adenuga! Lool
Sijo01:
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Somebody solve the equation above.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by slimshady1000: 4:07am On Feb 01, 2020
jayson87:
100k for a week pocket money

BLOOD OF ZACHEUS

Hahahaha... this guy u re really funny!!!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Changli(m): 4:12am On Feb 01, 2020
Possible she plays nairabet
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by cooltola(m): 4:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Jainine(f): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Through a public figure I can't mention here.

There are alot of greedy girl out there. Especially those who do everything possible to slay. You have every reason to be worried and don't listen to those who would advise against divorce, once trust is lost what is left in a union. (And she is pregnant now)

Try to get to know here more before your baby is born. If she is not a good person please run. Someone like that you can't trust your life into their hands. ,(Cooking for you everyday, who knows what she could try. Just to get to more money)

Next time try to really know whom you are getting married to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.