Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama (764 Views)

Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) / Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo / So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by Sonny454: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
He didn't tell me and i saw it on his social media. Im feeling like this is my chance to leave. I dont want to remain second place to her

1 Like

Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by Froshloaded: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Its not right

1 Like

Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin grin

See drama.
Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by InfernoNig: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Relax. No harm done if its friendly. BTW why didn't he tell you? Probably the type of jealous girlfriend/fiancée that jumps into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by StrikeBack(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
There is trophy for second position na
Even third

Trophy na Trophy
Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by Sonny454: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
InfernoNig:
Relax. No harm done if its friendly. BTW why didn't he tell you? Probably the type of jealous girlfriend/fiancée that jumps into conclusion.

So seeing them smiling n eating on video will make me not jump to conclusions?
Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by Sonny454: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
StrikeBack:
There is trophy for second position na
Even third

Trophy na Trophy

I'd rather be single i cannot share a man. Biko
Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by InfernoNig: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sonny454:

So seeing them smiling n eating on video will make me not jump to conclusions?

See what I am saying.
Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by dominique(f): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sonny454:

I'd rather be single i cannot share a man. Biko

And you're dating a man with a babymama, you must be a comedian. FYI, you're already sharing him with his babymama and child the moment you agreed to date him. They will always be in his life even after he marries you and you give birth to kids for him. If you're not comfortable with that arrangement, quietly quit the relationship.
Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
dominique:

And you're dating a man with a babymama, you must be a comedian. FYI, you're already sharing him with his babymama and child the moment you agreed to date him. They will always be in his life even after he marries you and you give birth to kids for him. If you're not comfortable with that arrangement, quietly quit the relationship.
she’ll be a very bad step mother. cry
Re: Husband To Be Went Out To Dinner With His Babymama by Youngkingjaey1: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
dominique:

Dominique what happen to nairaland for the past 20mins

(1) (Reply)

How Super Eagles Striker Dumbed Agent That Discovered Him (PHOTOS) / Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. / Why You Need To Choose Boobs Over Ass!! FACTS ONLY❗❗❗

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.