Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. (5726 Views)

Sarrki Lies Exposed... / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

truly i wont speak for him further but speaking for myself as someone who was formerly a notorious defender of buhari and now indifferent

He hasnt truly failed in Secuirity, the truth is Nepotism is the problem, and i am saying this with all sense of responsibility

I have people in Zone 11 Area comand and Ibadan State command of Police, i also have Someone in Navy SBS elite squad that gets deployed on call to NorthEast ndi can honestly confess to you, prefential treatment of Fulani is the only Problem Buhari has

I will share 3 scenerio with you and please notei am partly Nrtherner from my mums side and Yoruba from Ibadan if after sharing my concern you feel its unfair to speak up then i wont argue

*Scenerio one a hause was bugled and our attention was sorted, luckily my nephew left his phone because it wasnt allowed in his school, kindly note that his dad works as NPF bomb squad personel attached with the State Governor, and his mother is an ASP, we went to State Comand and paid 10k to have the IMIE of the phone tracked and traced.. long story short we traced the phone to Sasa area ibadan an Hausa/Fulani densly populated area.. we made our arrest of this Hausa Fulani guy with the phone and he promised us to corporate and explain how he got the phone, we took him to Eleyele and got him detained. we went about our business only for us to return and hear that the sariki of that comuinity came and a call came from Abuja for his immediate release, the guy i am talking about is a rough looking riff raff yet he got clear from Abuja and we with all our so called Connection in Ibadan felt like a fool

*Scenerio two, my Great Grand fathers house now lies in a local part of the city and isnt really befiting to our class anymore so we agreed to rent it out , we got a benioise transboder trader and some hausa and one particular Fulani guy with family, as ussual trouble started between the Fulani and Beninoise woman on normal cleaning and chores, the Hausa Family would continue mediating and helping them settle issues (note the hausa guy is very Nice and God fearing), long story short the Beninoise and Fulani had the last fight and the Beninoise Friend got stabed by the Fulani and we where called, upon getting their righ before our own eyes the Fulani had called an Army captain from far away Odogbo cantonement and Soldiers where already their, and after much begging and persuation they got the Beninoise deported because she had no passport and the Fulani insisted he would complete is rent and nothing would happen

*Scenerio three, within Ibadan Ife express, our family member was kidnapped.. funny thing is the man grew up in bauchi and was fluent in Hausa, this animals didnt use that to beat down the ransome they actually got us to pay, and i myself contributed part of the ransome like every family member

with all this said how wont i feel bad that Buhari is complicit with his actions and inactions towards my very own secuirity

First I have to sympathize with u for everything you said. Painfully we still stuck in favoritism in the country and I for one is one aspect the president has failed too.

However , the summary of everything is failure in security. If the country is secured, such things may have been avoided. While I believe the president is no magician or an angel, I believe if the president is not getting certain things right, he needs to be called out to improve on it.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

lol, you know Yoruba no dey pay evil with evil, na we get pity pass

Some injustices need to be treated cos they are bleeped up.. We will be fairly though
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by solmus: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:

First I have to sympathize with u for everything you said. Painfully we still stuck in favoritism in the country and I for one is one aspect the president has failed too.

However , the summary of everything is failure in security. If the country is secured, such things may have been avoided. While I believe the president is no magician or an angel, I believe if the president is not getting certain things right, he needs to be called out to improve on it.

Thank you for the sympathy, i do apreciate it.. i really wish Buhari just have that sympathy and just restrategise on secuirity , if The Secuirity stop sympathising with the bandits i bet you Nigeria would become very secured in no time

i'll give another short example, Our neighbors gave us Intel that Bandits where sighted heading to Nigeria and the Minister for Interior was Alerted.. i was very happy when the Minister of Interior also confirmed the report.. shocking for me i still later read the news of Zamfara people getting Massacred, what is the job of the Airforce and Army

that being said Buhari had really tried on Infrastructure and i will be an Hypocrite to deny him such glory

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

Thank you for the sympathy, i do apreciate it.. i really wish Buhari just have that sympathy and just restrategise on secuirity , if The Secuirity stop sympathising with the bandits i bet you Nigeria would become very secured in no time

i'll give another short example, Our neighbors gave us Intel that Bandits where sighted heading to Nigeria and the Minister for Interior was Alerted.. i was very happy when the Minister of Interior also confirmed the report.. shocking for me i still later read the news of Zamfara people getting Massacred, what is the job of the Airforce and Army

that being said Buhari had really tried on Infrastructure and i will be an Hypocrite to deny him such glory

Now you are finally agreeing with me and also why I called out Sarrki. I can confidently look the president in the face and tell him that he has failed in security even though he improved on it, but only a hypocrite like you said can say he has not done very well in infrastructures.
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by PassingShot(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Anyway, he was though an ardent supporter of PMB, Sarrki never possessed the mental ability or wisdom to advance coherent arguments to support a position.

He will soon go the way of Barcanista of those days.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by RealLordZeus(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:
Anyway, he was though an ardent supporter of PMB, Sarrki never possessed the mental ability or wisdom to advance coherent arguments to support a position.

I was shocked by your comment.
Going to this extent to discredit sarrki showed your level of hypocrisy.

Prior to 2015 and even during Buhari's first time, i can vowed that no one loved or support Buhari the way i did.

Sarrki was right, it is a hoax, he came donning the robe of integrity and that's the main ingredient he lacked.
Prior to 2015, i was doing door-to-door campaign in my community without gaining anything from it, i'm not the party type, i dont even know my ward APC leader, but believe in his integrity, I'm just the type that when believe in a cause do so wholeheartedly.

A lot of ppl in my area caution me about him citing his military ere as an example, but i believed he was the man for the job that they simply hate him coz of his recounted discipline.

The point is, I am not disappointed because he failed in certain areas, i am because he lacked integrity and if i am opportune to meet him, i will look him straight in the eyes and say it to his face.

Just imagine catching a cheating spouse red handed, then you may know the type of feeling we are discussing here

You may still believe in him for one or two reason but i believe sarrki has seen enough and decided to walk.

Yet he played a great role as a supporter of Mr President.

I do not regret voting him, or voting out GEJ, also Atiku is not an option, but Buhari shook my core belief in man
#My Opinion

9 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by PassingShot(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2020
RealLordZeus:

I was shocked by your comment.
Going to this extent to discredit sarrki showed your level of hypocrisy.

Prior to 2015 and even during Buhari's first time, i can vowed that no one loved or support Buhari the way i did.

Sarrki was right, it is a hoax, he came donning the robe of integrity and that's the main ingredient he lacked.
Prior to 2015, i was doing door-to-door campaign in my community without gaining anything from it, i'm not the party type, i dont even know my ward APC leader, but believe in his integrity, I'm just the type that when believe in a cause do so wholeheartedly.

A lot of ppl in my area caution me about him citing his military ere as an example, but i believed he was the man for the job that they simply hate him coz of his recounted discipline.

The point is, I am not disappointed because he failed in certain areas, i am because he lacked integrity and if i am opportune to meet him, i will look him straight in the eyes and say it to his face.

Just imagine catching a cheating spouse red handed, then you may know the type of feeling we are discussing here

You may still believe in him for one or two reason but i believe sarrki has seen enough and decided to walk.

Yet he played a great role as a supporter of Mr President.

I do not regret voting him, or voting out GEJ, also Atiku is not an option, but Buhari shook my core belief in man
#My Opinion
You haven't still provided any evidence against his integrity claim despite the epistle.

You know what, if a presidential election is held today, PMB will still trounce all his opponents combined. That's the efficacy of his integrity.

Are things the way we want them? No.

Are we making real progress under PMB? Yes.

It's those who are naive about governance that are really dissapointed. Those who know how things work aren't that dissatisfied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

You haven't still provided any evidence against his integrity claim despite the epistle.

You know what, if a presidential election is held today, PMB will still trounce all his opponents combined. That's the efficacy of his integrity.

It's those who are naive about governance that are really dissapointed. Those who know how things work aren't that dissatisfied.
That's what we are saying,we are stucked with Buhari for 8yrs because of his cult followership which consist of mainly the almajiri on the street. Unfortunately, they are the people who decide who wins election not necessary that Buhari is the best candidate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ojokolax: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Did you switch to Yoruba intentionally to slide beneath the radar? the fact that you are a member of the band, Bob Marley and the WAILERS still does not warrant you flouting house rules and hurling curses at Tinubu or Osinbajo

crownwealth:

Gbogbo yin patapata ti etitori atenuje ati ojukokoro gbe odaran darandaran Buhari de ori apere, eni lo lai jiya!

Gbogbo eje ti awon Fulani adaranje ati Boko Haram ti ta sile yio ke lori gbogbo yin fun Esan; bere lati ori Tinibu, Osinbajo ati eyin Zone-B won.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by okefrancis: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
If Sarrki could recap well he would know that this present administration is far better than the previous one who wasted 16 years without achieving nothing but in the area of security the Buhari/Osinbajo is working tirelessly on that and in a few time we will all laugh

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
What kind of confusion is this?
When citizens protection can no longer guaranteed by the central government, then what support do they still deserve?

There is a difference btw loving a politician and loving your country.

I'm sure you were not this accommodating during GEJ's tenure. In your warped mind, anyone criticising Buhari hates Nigeria or is a wailer?

If I have to guess you are from Ilorin

ashacot:

7 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
What kind of confusion is this?
When citizens protection can no longer guaranteed by the central government, then what support do they still deserve?

There is a difference btw loving a politician and loving your country.

I'm sure you were not this accommodating during GEJ's tenure. In your warped mind, anyone criticising Buhari hates Nigeria or is a wailer?

If I have to guess you are from Ilorin

As much as I fault this administration on security, I will still support them to get it right. Under Trump, Americans have experience more gun incidences but Republicans still support Trump to get it right. Does that make Republicans hate America?
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Those are individual gun violence
It's not like Texans are killing New Yorkers and trump is supporting Texas.
Trump is getting it right,
Lowest level of unemployment among blacks in over 4 decades
While here in Nigeria we are battling record unemployment and wholesale slaughter.
Forget all that CNN, Aljazeera bullshitt

ashacot:

As much as I fault this administration on security, I will still support them to get it right. Under Trump, Americans have experience more gun incidences but Republicans still support Trump to get it right. Does that make Republicans hate America?

9 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Zeesugar(f): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Shallow thinking shallow talks.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Those are individual gun violence
It's not like Texans are killing New Yorkers and trump is supporting Texas.
Trump is getting it right,
Lowest level of unemployment among blacks in over 4 decades
While here in Nigeria we are battling record unemployment and wholesale slaughter.
Forget all that CNN, Aljazeera bullshitt

We should forget CNN and Aljazira bullshit when it comes to Trump but when same CNN and Aljazira faults Nigeria govt we should duel on it right? Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by wwwihy: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sarrki has joined wailing group . Best of luck to him

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Blackking98(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

this man is high,

we are talking about Patrotic Omoluabi Sarrki of Nairaland you are talking of Ex Senate President Saraki
He's a newbie maybe
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
I said forget those stations altogether
They are propaganda outfits
Can Aljazeera talk smack about the Emirates in the middle east where they broadcast from?

Can CNN criticize the Democratic party or the LGBT crap?

You need to listen to smart black people like Candace Owens who have refused to be a victim to democratic propaganda.

These same stations have made blacks love Obama, yet he is one of the biggest dolts in US presidential history and did absolutely nothing for blacks in America or Africa, but for the gays.....

ashacot:

We should forget CNN and Aljazira bullshit when it comes to Trump but when same CNN and Aljazira faults Nigeria govt we should duel on it right? Hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Deputy1111(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
crownwealth:

Gbogbo yin patapata ti etitori atenuje ati ojukokoro gbe odaran darandaran Buhari de ori apere, eni lo lai jiya!

Gbogbo eje ti awon Fulani adaranje ati Boko Haram ti ta sile yio ke lori gbogbo yin fun Esan; bere lati ori Tinibu, Osinbajo ati eyin Zone-B won.
Sebi ijoba PDP lo bere fifi eje alaise sofo.
The 16 years PDP has nothing to offer the country than shedding of innocent blood and fraud. Who even put Osinbajo in your mouth sef?

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Amumaigwe: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
Saraki shot himself in the leg and it's sad that he will never be politically relevant. He has been made irrelevant at all levels of governance and his political structure crushed.

The moment he started getting support, I knew he was finished and a time bomb about to explode.

He meant Sarrki the Buharist Nairalander not Saraki the former SP.
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by GamalNasser: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

Shut up if not for INEC rigging and result alterations he couldn't even beT Atiku in 2019

10 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up if not for INEC rigging and result alterations he couldn't even beT Atiku in 2019

So INEC also rigged Atiku's polling ward?

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by sarrki(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

Ordinarily I would have ignored you

But I will say this Mr wisdom coherent

I am not a political jobber

I am a blunt person

I don’t care which ox is gored

7 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:
Dear Sarrki,

I m still shocked at your recent decision to denounce our president. You have been one of the shining lights of president Buhari supporters. You tormented the wailing Zombies with truth and fact.

Yes the present administration is currently struggling to get a grip on certain areas of governance especially in security, but it totally out performed the previous government. At least UN office, police headquarters, motor parks are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. Churches and mosque are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. People now go to church and mosque everyday unlike before the present administration came in. You Sarrki is supposed to know all these. All 19states riddlede with bombs everyday are now living with relative peace. Most IDP are now returned to their homes. Boko Haram now target soft spots. Then not even Abuja a supposed federal capital was safe. People were scared to go out. A senator was killed by Boko Haram. Emirs were killed by Boko Haram, house of Representatives members were killed by Boko Haram. President buhari was almost killed by Boko Haram in platue state. In addition, Fulani herders were clashing and killing in almost all the states in North central and taraba state. Sarrki do u think it is a coincidence that made the president got the bulk of the votes from the north east that was the heaven of Boko Haram?

How can you say the president who has made the least amount of revenue according to OPEC but has touched the infrastructures of the country the most a HOAX? Take a look at our infrastructures before he came. I can categorically tell you that I am from Enugu state and believe me, I traveled recently to the south east and I cried when I got to onitcha Enugu express road. If you go there you will pray GOD destroy anything PDP. the road is a total mess. But PMB is presently working on it. I am from udi local government and that road was a total mess for 16years but PMB is presently rebuilding the road from Night mile to opi junction. Look at Lagos ibadan express way. Look at the railways. Look at the airports. Bros all this are done with the lowest of revenue from any government since 1999.

Sarrki I would like you to tell us your why your sudden decision to turn into a PMB critic. I accept more need to be done by the president especially on security because he looks like he has failed on that front just like the previous administrations but he improved on it.

I will not fail to also let you know that I truly respect your so much. You have been such an intelligent man here.
Blackking98 and lzaa must see this grin grin grin grin grin grin
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

cc gmbuharii ebenezar2020 greenback adaibeku rekhina bastardmod helinues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

I am a blunt person

You see the people you mingled with? They are hypocrites & terrorists. They lost their souls to the devil.

But for you, I have no regard to whatever political position you take now because the word has been spoken. “All those who brought these calamity called Mohomodu Buhari to power will not go unpunished. Sorry, no repentance!

6 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by sarrki(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
crownwealth:

You see the people you mingled with? They are hypocrites & terrorists. They lost their souls to the devil.

But for you, I have no regard to whatever political position you take now because the word has been spoken. “All those who brought these calamity called Mohomodu Buhari to power will not go unpunished. Sorry, no repentance!

I don’t know why I hate idiots
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by PassingShot(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

I am a blunt person

Who knows you by the way?

Even on this forum, you'r only known for commenting "you're a patriot" on every thread. Zero analytical ability.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Clerverly: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
What is Sarrki? grin grin grin grin laugh wan tear my belle....

PassingShot.... grin Wetin Nnamdi Cownu no go see for Afara Ibeku...
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
This OP is funny

One does not need to be an analyst to know that Sarrki was rooting for PMB because of TINUBU!!!

The moment the handwriting is written on the wall that Tinubu might not smell the presidency as TINUBU had already assured his followers

He (Sarrki) suddenly realises that Buhari is bad

Even though he knew Buhari was bad all along, he (Sarrki) continues to spread falsehood

The cat is finally out of the bag! What do we call people like Sarrki

As for me, it's mission accomplished, Sarrki can now see
In other words, "Sai Baba" has finally turned into "Sai Mama". grin grin

cc lzaa blackking98 gmbuharii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t know why I hate idiots

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

90% Nigerians Still Depend On Hoes, Cutlasses To Survive – Shettima / Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants / Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.