Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. (5727 Views)

Sarrki Lies Exposed... / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
jimyjames:

The zombies might all commit suicide before buharis second tenure ends , its getting harder day by day trying to defend the terrorist
Please what about helinues our lover? kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Blackking98(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
immhotep:

Bros. What happened??

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues greenback blackking98 jimyjames bastardmod anonimi ebenezar2020 adaibeku
What have I just seen grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by engineerboat(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:
Anyway, he was though an ardent supporter of PMB, Sarrki never possessed the mental ability or wisdom to advance coherent arguments to support a position.

He will soon go the way of Barcanista of those days.

What is paining you

6 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blackking98:

What have I just seen grin

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by sarrki(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aufbauh:

Exactly. Sarrki is probably looking for wailers online 'likes'. The hallmark of kids and narrow minded people.

Aufbauh you are one of the few I respect so much I won’t reply you harshly

For likes you mean this ?

This is the likes for supporting Pmb .

So what will likes do for me?

I want a better country

That’s it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

Aufbauh you are one of the few I respect so much I won’t reply you harshly

For likes you mean this ?

This is the likes for supporting Pmb .

So what will likes do for me?

I want a better country

That’s it

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by id911(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:
Anyway, he was though an ardent supporter of PMB, Sarrki never possessed the mental ability or wisdom to advance coherent arguments to support a position.

He will soon go the way of Barcanista of those days.

You that think you possess the mental ability or wisdom than him, I'm surprised you haven't figure out how useless the current regime is. Keep deceiving yourself

7 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by musicwriter(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

truly i wont speak for him further but speaking for myself as someone who was formerly a notorious defender of buhari and now indifferent

He hasnt truly failed in Secuirity, the truth is Nepotism is the problem, and i am saying this with all sense of responsibility

I have people in Zone 11 Area comand and Ibadan State command of Police, i also have Someone in Navy SBS elite squad that gets deployed on call to NorthEast ndi can honestly confess to you, prefential treatment of Fulani is the only Problem Buhari has

I will share 3 scenerio with you and please notei am partly Nrtherner from my mums side and Yoruba from Ibadan if after sharing my concern you feel its unfair to speak up then i wont argue

*Scenerio one a hause was bugled and our attention was sorted, luckily my nephew left his phone because it wasnt allowed in his school, kindly note that his dad works as NPF bomb squad personel attached with the State Governor, and his mother is an ASP, we went to State Comand and paid 10k to have the IMIE of the phone tracked and traced.. long story short we traced the phone to Sasa area ibadan an Hausa/Fulani densly populated area.. we made our arrest of this Hausa Fulani guy with the phone and he promised us to corporate and explain how he got the phone, we took him to Eleyele and got him detained. we went about our business only for us to return and hear that the sariki of that comuinity came and a call came from Abuja for his immediate release, the guy i am talking about is a rough looking riff raff yet he got clear from Abuja and we with all our so called Connection in Ibadan felt like a fool

*Scenerio two, my Great Grand fathers house now lies in a local part of the city and isnt really befiting to our class anymore so we agreed to rent it out , we got a benioise transboder trader and some hausa and one particular Fulani guy with family, as ussual trouble started between the Fulani and Beninoise woman on normal cleaning and chores, the Hausa Family would continue mediating and helping them settle issues (note the hausa guy is very Nice and God fearing), long story short the Beninoise and Fulani had the last fight and the Beninoise Friend got stabed by the Fulani and we where called, upon getting their righ before our own eyes the Fulani had called an Army captain from far away Odogbo cantonement and Soldiers where already their, and after much begging and persuation they got the Beninoise deported because she had no passport and the Fulani insisted he would complete is rent and nothing would happen

*Scenerio three, within Ibadan Ife express, our family member was kidnapped.. funny thing is the man grew up in bauchi and was fluent in Hausa, this animals didnt use that to beat down the ransome they actually got us to pay, and i myself contributed part of the ransome like every family member

with all this said how wont i feel bad that Buhari is complicit with his actions and inactions towards my very own secuirity

I wont even mention so truth going on at the theater of war, the nepotism and wickedness

The scenario you enumerated here is one of the major reasons IBB gave for overthrowing Buhari's military regime.

Mohamed Buhari is a very myopic ethnic bigoted person and everything you listed here is the same energy field coming out of Aso Rock.This's why Danjuma said Buhari is behind fulani herdsmen terrorism. That man has no respect for the law or national outlook about anything, unless he's hiding under it to benefit his people.

5 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Chamber2000: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

N who do you take yourself for mr man?

If I withdraw my support for Pmb why are you disturbed or perturbed

For the last time I quote you

Gerrrrrrah here
E don happen ooo oya come and see my good ol friends

Firefire anonimi freeze01 Osageyfo Tomakint racoon Showmeyourcertificate altiwireles babeosisi

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by solmus: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
musicwriter:

The scenario you enumerated here is one of the major reasons IBB gave for overthrowing Buhari's military regime.

Mohamed Buhari is a very myopic ethnic bigoted person and everything you listed here is the same energy field coming out of Aso Rock.This's why Danjuma said Buhari is behind fulani herdsmen terrorism. That man has no respect for the law or national outlook about anything, unless he's hiding under it to benefit his people.

the hide and seek is even more painfull and worrisome, Buhari hiding under cabal and surprise or ignorance is annoying, atleast if you want to be tribalistic kindly be bold about it.. racist supremacist like trump dont hide he is bold and daring and makes his own kind first.. buhari a general now hides under "Cabal" of his own staff

do you know the reason he made Idiagbon a second in command was because he was a yoruba and a fulani and that got many high ranking officers superior to idiagbon angry

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Blackking98(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=immhotep post=86291911][/quote] grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Chamber2000: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Did sarrki collect any money from BMC please we want to know
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by PassingShot(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
id911:

You that think you possess the mental ability or wisdom than him, I'm surprised you haven't figure out how useless the current regime is. Keep deceiving yourself
Other sane Nigerians like me know that Buhari has surpassed all past leaders in achievements given what he inherited. Hence he was rewarded with another term.

grin
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Racoon(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chamber2000:
E don happen ooo oya come and see my good ol friends.Firefire anonimi freeze01 Osageyfo Tomakint racoon Showmeyourcertificate altiwireles babeosisi
Sarrki's deliverance simply shows how the good Lord can save the vilest offender.Ekì Òluwa lo gòo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
immhotep:

No way
Sarrki has finally received sense and can see through APC charlatans grin
and after a week he goes back to a relapse?
Same sarrki that once withdrew his support for Buhari when Fulani slaughtered Benue people massively?
So this isn't the first time, a week from now he'll go back to being a patriot. cool

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Racoon(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:
Apc paid agents
Buhari failed God and Humanity
Sarrki welcome!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Chamber2000: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Same sarrki that once withdrew his support for Buhari when Fulani slaughtered Benue people massively?
So this isn't the face time, a week from now he'll go back to being a patriot. cool
You know the bipolar soul very well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by id911(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

Other sane Nigerians like me know that Buhari has surpassed all past leaders in achievements given what he inherited. Hence he was rewarded with another term.

grin

Surpassed bawo?! You guys wake and sleep with propaganda.He wasn't rewarded with any term. Every sane mind knows what transpired before, during and after the elections.

6 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Chapii: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

You haven't still provided any evidence against his integrity claim despite the epistle.

You know what, if a presidential election is held today, PMB will still trounce all his opponents combined. That's the efficacy of his integrity.

Are things the way we want them? No.

Are we making real progress under PMB? Yes.

It's those who are naive about governance that are really dissapointed. Those who know how things work aren't that dissatisfied.
In VGC where enlightened Nigerians live including the VP, PMB did not get 20% of the Vote. he did not get 30% in FCT and even Lagos Tinubu had to destroy thousands of PDP ballots using thugs and other means for PMB to get the slim majority, so if you are counting on almajirai votes, I pity your generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
So this isn't the first time, a week from now he'll go back to being a patriot. cool
Even omenka has received sense grin
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chapii:
In VGC where enlightened Nigerians live including the VP, PMB did not get 20% of the Vote. he did not get 30% in FCT and even Lagos Tinubu had to destroy thousands of PDP ballots using thugs and other means for PMB to get the slim majority, so if you are counting on almajirai votes, I pity your generation.

So PMB rigged Atiku pooling unit?

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Racoon:
Sarrki's deliverance simply shows how the good Lord can save the vilest offender.Ekì Òluwa lo gòo

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by PassingShot(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chapii:
You meant to say where many corrupt Nigerians live.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by PassingShot(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
id911:

Surpassed bawo?! You guys wake and sleep with propaganda.He wasn't rewarded with any term. Every sane mind knows what transpired before, during an after the elections.
Tell us what transpired in Atiku polling unit as well as OBJ's, Galadima's and others of his supporters where PMB trounced them.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by OsamaDallon: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

Tell us what transpired in Atiku polling unit as well as OBJ's and others of his supporters where PMB trounced them.

grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by OsamaDallon: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]

1 Like

[s]
Ebenezar2020:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by OsamaDallon: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by id911(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

Tell us what transpired in Atiku polling unit as well as OBJ's and others of his supporters where PMB trounced them.

grin

I can't waste my precious and righteous energy on irrelevancies

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Chapii: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

Dry. You still want to sell fake integrity after 5yrs in office. Ogbeni park.

4 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
id911:

I can't waste my precious and righteous energy on irrelevancies

Don't run away. Tell us what happened in those polling units. What happened in Atiku, obj, saraki, and all Atiku PDP thieves polling unit

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Blue3k(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
immhotep:

You see what APC has done to ashacot

His merits on security is even questionable. The government hadn't released crime stats in 2 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 / This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) / Governor Oyebanji To Flag Off Construction Of Ekiti Ring Road Phase I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.