Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. (5730 Views)

Sarrki Lies Exposed... / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by JonDon12: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:
Dear Sarrki,

I m still shocked at your recent decision to denounce our president. You have been one of the shining lights of president Buhari supporters. You tormented the wailing Zombies with truth and fact.

Yes the present administration is currently struggling to get a grip on certain areas of governance especially in security, but it totally out performed the previous government. At least UN office, police headquarters, motor parks are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. Churches and mosque are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. People now go to church and mosque everyday unlike before the present administration came in. You Sarrki is supposed to know all these. All 19states riddlede with bombs everyday are now living with relative peace. Most IDP are now returned to their homes. Boko Haram now target soft spots. Then not even Abuja a supposed federal capital was safe. People were scared to go out. A senator was killed by Boko Haram. Emirs were killed by Boko Haram, house of Representatives members were killed by Boko Haram. President buhari was almost killed by Boko Haram in platue state. In addition, Fulani herders were clashing and killing in almost all the states in North central and taraba state. Sarrki do u think it is a coincidence that made the president got the bulk of the votes from the north east that was the heaven of Boko Haram?

How can you say the president who has made the least amount of revenue according to OPEC but has touched the infrastructures of the country the most a HOAX? Take a look at our infrastructures before he came. I can categorically tell you that I am from Enugu state and believe me, I traveled recently to the south east and I cried when I got to onitcha Enugu express road. If you go there you will pray GOD destroy anything PDP. the road is a total mess. But PMB is presently working on it. I am from udi local government and that road was a total mess for 16years but PMB is presently rebuilding the road from Night mile to opi junction. Look at Lagos ibadan express way. Look at the railways. Look at the airports. Bros all this are done with the lowest of revenue from any government since 1999.

Sarrki I would like you to tell us your why your sudden decision to turn into a PMB critic. I accept more need to be done by the president especially on security because he looks like he has failed on that front just like the previous administrations but he improved on it.

I will not fail to also let you know that I truly respect your so much. You have been such an intelligent man here.

Honest people hate lies, but the words of wicked people are shameful and disgraceful (Proverbs 13:5).

APC closed the Enugu Airport and look at the ports situation. A total mess. Fulani Herders are still acting with impunity. Not only that now we have Bandits in the NWest, Rogue Police and Soldiers, DSS and F-Sars terrorizing the populace as well.

To still be defending this government, you either have to be lying to yourself or to the people.

Proverbs 12:15

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel.

8 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by LZAA: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
immhotep:

Blackking98 and lzaa must see this grin grin grin grin grin grin
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

cc gmbuharii ebenezar2020 greenback adaibeku rekhina bastardmod helinues
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by LZAA: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blackking98:

What have I just seen grin

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by sarrki(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:
Dear Sarrki,

I m still shocked at your recent decision to denounce our president. You have been one of the shining lights of president Buhari supporters. You tormented the wailing Zombies with truth and fact.

Yes the present administration is currently struggling to get a grip on certain areas of governance especially in security, but it totally out performed the previous government. At least UN office, police headquarters, motor parks are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. Churches and mosque are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. People now go to church and mosque everyday unlike before the present administration came in. You Sarrki is supposed to know all these. All 19states riddlede with bombs everyday are now living with relative peace. Most IDP are now returned to their homes. Boko Haram now target soft spots. Then not even Abuja a supposed federal capital was safe. People were scared to go out. A senator was killed by Boko Haram. Emirs were killed by Boko Haram, house of Representatives members were killed by Boko Haram. President buhari was almost killed by Boko Haram in platue state. In addition, Fulani herders were clashing and killing in almost all the states in North central and taraba state. Sarrki do u think it is a coincidence that made the president got the bulk of the votes from the north east that was the heaven of Boko Haram?

How can you say the president who has made the least amount of revenue according to OPEC but has touched the infrastructures of the country the most a HOAX? Take a look at our infrastructures before he came. I can categorically tell you that I am from Enugu state and believe me, I traveled recently to the south east and I cried when I got to onitcha Enugu express road. If you go there you will pray GOD destroy anything PDP. the road is a total mess. But PMB is presently working on it. I am from udi local government and that road was a total mess for 16years but PMB is presently rebuilding the road from Night mile to opi junction. Look at Lagos ibadan express way. Look at the railways. Look at the airports. Bros all this are done with the lowest of revenue from any government since 1999.

Sarrki I would like you to tell us your why your sudden decision to turn into a PMB critic. I accept more need to be done by the president especially on security because he looks like he has failed on that front just like the previous administrations but he improved on it.

I will not fail to also let you know that I truly respect your so much. You have been such an intelligent man here.

Brother,

I am disappointed in Pmb way of governance since last year

He shows in his way he doesn’t care
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by LZAA: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
his account has probably been hacked.
Same way I'm planning to also hack into SilasNwude's account

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by vivalavida(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Somebody should please give me a link to where sarrki denounced this daura fraud.

I always knew sarrki was a bit enlightened. While being a buharist, he spoke truth sometimes when there was need to.

Op,open your eyes and see the state of the nation. In Jonathan's time,we had boko haram. Now we have bandits,kidnappers,cattle rustlers and all manner of security problems because Nigerians are getting poorer by the day.
So stop blaming a man who has seen Buhari for the evil he really is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by desmond2pk: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

truly i wont speak for him further but speaking for myself as someone who was formerly a notorious defender of buhari and now indifferent

He hasnt truly failed in Secuirity, the truth is Nepotism is the problem, and i am saying this with all sense of responsibility

I have people in Zone 11 Area comand and Ibadan State command of Police, i also have Someone in Navy SBS elite squad that gets deployed on call to NorthEast ndi can honestly confess to you, prefential treatment of Fulani is the only Problem Buhari has

I will share 3 scenerio with you and please notei am partly Nrtherner from my mums side and Yoruba from Ibadan if after sharing my concern you feel its unfair to speak up then i wont argue

*Scenerio one a hause was bugled and our attention was sorted, luckily my nephew left his phone because it wasnt allowed in his school, kindly note that his dad works as NPF bomb squad personel attached with the State Governor, and his mother is an ASP, we went to State Comand and paid 10k to have the IMIE of the phone tracked and traced.. long story short we traced the phone to Sasa area ibadan an Hausa/Fulani densly populated area.. we made our arrest of this Hausa Fulani guy with the phone and he promised us to corporate and explain how he got the phone, we took him to Eleyele and got him detained. we went about our business only for us to return and hear that the sariki of that comuinity came and a call came from Abuja for his immediate release, the guy i am talking about is a rough looking riff raff yet he got clear from Abuja and we with all our so called Connection in Ibadan felt like a fool

*Scenerio two, my Great Grand fathers house now lies in a local part of the city and isnt really befiting to our class anymore so we agreed to rent it out , we got a benioise transboder trader and some hausa and one particular Fulani guy with family, as ussual trouble started between the Fulani and Beninoise woman on normal cleaning and chores, the Hausa Family would continue mediating and helping them settle issues (note the hausa guy is very Nice and God fearing), long story short the Beninoise and Fulani had the last fight and the Beninoise Friend got stabed by the Fulani and we where called, upon getting their righ before our own eyes the Fulani had called an Army captain from far away Odogbo cantonement and Soldiers where already their, and after much begging and persuation they got the Beninoise deported because she had no passport and the Fulani insisted he would complete is rent and nothing would happen

*Scenerio three, within Ibadan Ife express, our family member was kidnapped.. funny thing is the man grew up in bauchi and was fluent in Hausa, this animals didnt use that to beat down the ransome they actually got us to pay, and i myself contributed part of the ransome like every family member

with all this said how wont i feel bad that Buhari is complicit with his actions and inactions towards my very own secuirity

I wont even mention so truth going on at the theater of war, the nepotism and wickedness

Jesus
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by vivalavida(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:
Anyway, he was though an ardent supporter of PMB, Sarrki never possessed the mental ability or wisdom to advance coherent arguments to support a position.

He will soon go the way of Barcanista of those days.

ShotsFired!!!!
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by vivalavida(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

You haven't still provided any evidence against his integrity claim despite the epistle.

You know what, if a presidential election is held today, PMB will still trounce all his opponents combined. That's the efficacy of his integrity.

Are things the way we want them? No.

Are we making real progress under PMB? Yes.

It's those who are naive about governance that are really dissapointed. Those who know how things work aren't that dissatisfied.

Trounce his opponent?
He will. He has hordes of almajiris who have nothing in their brains supporting him.
Those almajiris are the bandits,kidnappers and boko haram members we have all over northern Nigeria today. They should keep supporting him.

Despite him winning,have their lives gotten better?

Are they even secure?

10 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by vivalavida(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
okefrancis:
If Sarrki could recap well he would know that this present administration is far better than the previous one who wasted 16 years without achieving nothing but in the area of security the Buhari/Osinbajo is working tirelessly on that and in a few time we will all laugh
Luke north west and north east are laughing now abi?

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

Brother,

Bros you and I should know that PMB is not an angel . He is bound to make mistakes but when he does, we his supporters must call him out constructively. Personally I know it is not been easy but I feel disappointed at somethings sometimes but when I remember where we were in 2015 and where we are now, I have got little or no option than to give the president deserved credit. He appear to have not lived up to expectations especially on security but Bros he has improved on that front.

Yet I will still like to know why your sudden change. Note that personally I am not an APC supporter. I also want a better Nigeria like you do.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by LZAA: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

Broda, agba Ki n se Oro bi ewe..

Buhari may be president, but at least he is doing is best in securing Nigeria even though there are saboteurs among the military personells.

We need to be focus this time most especially when we are about to grab Eku Ida.

Tinubu, Osinbajo and other SW politicians are not dumb now...

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by buhariguy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
crownwealth:
We warned you guys that Mohomodu Buhari is a FRAUD!

You people followed sheepishly like as if the spirit of janjaweeed held unto your souls in 2015.

2019, Tinubu was deceived with getting power in 2023 and my people blindly followed the fraudulent statement.

I hope the promised CHANGE is indeed a good one?

I also hope the NEXT LEVEL is sweet?

buhari was the best and he still the best and he remain the best .

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:
buhari was the best and he still the best and he remain the best .

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by buhariguy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

Brother,

it is all about politics ,
and buhari is not contesting again ,
the game for 2023 has started since last year .
You can help yourself to channel your love or hatred for those players of 2023 games . No need to hate buhari again .

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by odinga1of: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hahahaha,

Just reading comments and watching ZeeWorld instead of Chelsea FC VS Liecester City.

E remain Man na BBQ grills to catch up with reality.

2023 will be so sweet. If CPC/APC faction refuse to handover to Tinubu.

ACN/APC faction will use the media on them and whoever they choose.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
odinga1of:
Hahahaha,

Just reading comments and watching ZeeWorld instead of Chelsea FC VS Liecester City.

E remain Man na BBQ grills to catch up with reality.

2023 will be so sweet. If CPC/APC faction refuse to handover to Tinubu.

ACN/APC faction will use the media on them and whoever they choose.

Sai mama grin

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by sarrki(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:
You can help yourself to channel your love or hatred for those players of 2023 games . No need to hate buhari again .

So human lives are all about politics?

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by GamalNasser: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:

So you agree Buhari is a total failure ko? 8 years with nothing to show

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

So why the foaming from both side of the mouth?

So let me be

I am not a political jobber

Buhari has failed God and humanity

You just realized Buhari have used and dump you

Afonjas never learn.

You knew Buhari can't offer Nigeria what he doesn't have, Buhari failed when he was military head.

You supported Buhari because you thought he would die so Osibanjo could take over, Buhari's health is stronger now you're disappointed and sad.

Sai Baba

6 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by desmond2pk: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

truly i wont speak for him further but speaking for myself as someone who was formerly a notorious defender of buhari and now indifferent

He hasnt truly failed in Secuirity, the truth is Nepotism is the problem, and i am saying this with all sense of responsibility

I have people in Zone 11 Area comand and Ibadan State command of Police, i also have Someone in Navy SBS elite squad that gets deployed on call to NorthEast ndi can honestly confess to you, prefential treatment of Fulani is the only Problem Buhari has

I will share 3 scenerio with you and please notei am partly Nrtherner from my mums side and Yoruba from Ibadan if after sharing my concern you feel its unfair to speak up then i wont argue

*Scenerio one a hause was bugled and our attention was sorted, luckily my nephew left his phone because it wasnt allowed in his school, kindly note that his dad works as NPF bomb squad personel attached with the State Governor, and his mother is an ASP, we went to State Comand and paid 10k to have the IMIE of the phone tracked and traced.. long story short we traced the phone to Sasa area ibadan an Hausa/Fulani densly populated area.. we made our arrest of this Hausa Fulani guy with the phone and he promised us to corporate and explain how he got the phone, we took him to Eleyele and got him detained. we went about our business only for us to return and hear that the sariki of that comuinity came and a call came from Abuja for his immediate release, the guy i am talking about is a rough looking riff raff yet he got clear from Abuja and we with all our so called Connection in Ibadan felt like a fool

*Scenerio two, my Great Grand fathers house now lies in a local part of the city and isnt really befiting to our class anymore so we agreed to rent it out , we got a benioise transboder trader and some hausa and one particular Fulani guy with family, as ussual trouble started between the Fulani and Beninoise woman on normal cleaning and chores, the Hausa Family would continue mediating and helping them settle issues (note the hausa guy is very Nice and God fearing), long story short the Beninoise and Fulani had the last fight and the Beninoise Friend got stabed by the Fulani and we where called, upon getting their righ before our own eyes the Fulani had called an Army captain from far away Odogbo cantonement and Soldiers where already their, and after much begging and persuation they got the Beninoise deported because she had no passport and the Fulani insisted he would complete is rent and nothing would happen

*Scenerio three, within Ibadan Ife express, our family member was kidnapped.. funny thing is the man grew up in bauchi and was fluent in Hausa, this animals didnt use that to beat down the ransome they actually got us to pay, and i myself contributed part of the ransome like every family member

with all this said how wont i feel bad that Buhari is complicit with his actions and inactions towards my very own secuirity

I wont even mention so truth going on at the theater of war, the nepotism and wickedness

I have read your story over and over again. You are a very selfish person. So if it didn't happen to you personally you would have been shouting upandown that buhari is the best.
You people voted for mainly to spite others.
Why did we say no to buhari?
Neposim was number 1. But you guys believed that it would favor you and your tribe. So let others go to hell.
Its very unfortunate that some people are paying with your lives. Did you remember the case in edo when a vigilante guy was killed by a soldier because he the vigilante arrested a fulani herdman who just took part in robbery ?
That guy has mother, father, and maybe kids. As a vigilante, he volunteered himself to protect others. He was murdered.
Didn't we say it before it happened? What did you people tell us? You called ua names and was ready to kill us if buhari wasn't allowed to rules by Jonathan.
Those who are claiming that buhari has build infratrutures. May his kinsmen kill you and your family members and may buhari build more infrastruture.

5 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by frugal(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
The fact that he's just seeing what we've seen prior to the 2015 general elections makes him less than smart. When we tell zombies this has nothing to do with bi-partisanship or even tribal, they fume and call us PDP wailers. Smart Nigerians generally don't care where the leader comes from or which religion he belongs to or even political party. Just be a good leader, unite the people and take decisions that are in the interest of the people you're serving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by anonimi: 3:47am On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:
So why the foaming from both side of the mouth?

So let me be

I am not a political jobber

Buhari has failed God and humanity

There is great joy in heaven for each redeemed soul.
Welcome bro.

4 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by anonimi: 3:49am On Feb 02, 2020
frugal:
The fact that he's just seeing what we've seen prior to the 2015 general elections makes him less than smart. When we tell zombies this has nothing to do with bi-partisanship or even tribal, they fume and call us PDP wailers. Smart Nigerians generally don't care where the leader comes from or which religion he belongs to or even political party. Just be a good leader, unite the people and take decisions that are in the interest of the people you're serving.

Or just be the best of the viable options available.
It is for that reason that Jonathan was better than barawo bubu in 2015 and Atiku better than the pretentious crook in 2019.
Great pity for those who allowed Thiefnuibu and Obasanjo Olesanjo swindle them twice.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488962_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by anonimi: 3:56am On Feb 02, 2020
desmond2pk:
I have read your story over and over again. You are a very selfish person. So if it didn't happen to you personally you would have been shouting upandown that buhari is the best.
You people voted for mainly to spite others.
Why did we say no to buhari?
Neposim was number 1. But you guys believed that it would favor you and your tribe. So let others go to hell.
Its very unfortunate that some people are paying with your lives. Did you remember the case in edo when a vigilante guy was killed by a soldier because he the vigilante arrested a fulani herdman who just took part in robbery ?
That guy has mother, father, and maybe kids. As a vigilante, he volunteered himself to protect others. He was murdered.
Didn't we say it before it happened? What did you people tell us? You called ua names and was ready to kill us if buhari wasn't allowed to rules by Jonathan.
Those who are claiming that buhari has build infratrutures. May his kinsmen kill you and your family members and may buhari build more infrastruture.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10067868_ebdsqdjxoaiz1k9_jpege520702236a9628eed5d5ec17b762e19

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6398775_fbimg1508963617334_jpeg94872504a733fb923709da609fd79d53

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by anonimi: 4:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Isinweke:
You just realized Buhari have used and dump you

Afonjas never learn.

You knew Buhari can't offer Nigeria what he doesn't have, Buhari failed when he was military head.

You supported Buhari because you thought he would die so Osibanjo could take over, Buhari's health is stronger now you're disappointed and sad.

Sai Baba

Sai baba 2023 grin
The most surprising supporter is Obasanjo Olesanjo who knew barawo bubu in the military and how he collaborated with Abacha to wreck our country with looting and killings.
That is pathetic. Sad!
I hope he ends up jailed again and dies there to serve as a lesson to others driven by jealousy and petty hatred to destroy their own country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6432793_screenshot20171219094227_jpege074d484d588f157559d133a2d470290

citizenisb:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says President Muhammadu Buhari may not do well in economy and foreign affairs, except in military matters.

“Buhari is not a very hot person on the economy and foreign affairs,” Obasanjo said.

The former President stated this on Monday at the third International Conference on African Development Issues — themed, “Driving inclusive and sustainable development in Africa: Models, methods and policies” — organised by Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State.

While reacting to a question posed to him by a member of the audience: “Is there any hope for Nigeria under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari?”, Obasanjo replied, “Is there any hope for Nigeria under this administration? I came back from Geneva, Switzerland a few days ago to attend a conference titled, ‘Are elections giving democracy a bad name?’ We had an election, we elected a leader and the good thing about democracy is that the power you have to elect a leader is also the power you have to remove him. I am saying this because I said earlier that if you don’t see any leader that has done well in the 56 years of Nigeria’s independence, then let us forget about Nigeria.

“I will tell you what I know and I will tell you what I don’t know. I know Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He served under me in the military. His characteristics that I know, his behaviour that I know, he has not deviated from them. He was never a perfect man, he is not a perfect man and no leader can ever be a perfect man because they are human beings. But if you read my book, what I said about him is correct. He is not a hot person when it comes to economy. He is not a very hot person when it comes to foreign affairs. But he will do well in matters of military and he will do well in fighting Boko Haram.”

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-not-sound-economy-foreign-affairs-obasanjo/

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by anonimi: 4:12am On Feb 02, 2020
TheApologist:
His eyes just got opened

Unfortunately for all of us Nigerians, far too many blind followers are behind their blind leader still, leading everyone into perdition.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6267651_1510641139934_jpege8dffaed6f52da138b21556e4465e5b5

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by anonimi: 4:20am On Feb 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
This OP is funny

One does not need to be an analyst to know that Sarrki was rooting for PMB because of TINUBU!!!

The moment the handwriting was written on the wall that Tinubu might not smell the presidency as TINUBU had already assured his followers

He (Sarrki) suddenly realises that Buhari is bad

Even though he knew Buhari was bad all along, he (Sarrki) continues to spread falsehood

The cat is finally out of the bag! What do we call people like Sarrki

As for me, it's mission accomplished, Sarrki can now see

Thanks for pointing that out, which is fine for him.
Everyone must have a reason for supporting a particular politician, which may not be the same as our own reason for supporting the same politician or another.
One of Jonathan's greatest political mistake shortly after his 2011 election was to allow himself be pushed into prosecuting Thiefnuibu at the CCT, which alienated many Yorubas and opened a crack for the Fulanis to regain control of the narrative.
Buhari, despite his daftnesss in governance knows not to bite the strong hands that fed him, hence he leaves the Abachas to enjoy and flaunt their loot while hunting down Patience Jonathan and other associates of Jonathan.
See the difference

Freegift75:
Code Of Conduct Tribunal Freed Bola Tinubu In Error – Rotimi Jacobs
Rotimi Jacobs, a senior advocate of Nigeria and the Federal Government prosecuting counsel in the 13 count charge of false assets declaration trial of Senate President Bukola Saraki on Thursday said the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) was misled to discharge former Governor of Lagos State Bola Ahmed Tinubu when he was arraigned before it in November 2011.

From: www.saharareporters.com/2016/03/19/code-conduct-tribunal-freed-bola-tinubu-error--rotimi-jacobs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193856_abac_jpeg85d999a9837532f4c51a07d68f0a5fbe

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Temptee101(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2020
ashacot:
[s]Dear Sarrki,

I will not fail to also let you know that I truly respect your so much. You have been such an intelligent man here. [/s]
shocked

Look at this one again, very unrepentant lots

Don't worry, this raging disaster courtesy of buhari will soon get to your doorstep

Sarrki, was worse than you until reality dawned on him. You will soon testify how foolish you have been just like sarrki

You are not Igbo, you must be another outcast/yoruba mooslem claiming Igbo

Lastly, remember the soul that sinnest shall die.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by mushystuff: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

With these heartbreaking scenarios you still made the statement in bold that he hasn't really failed on security? Nepotism as you know compromises and has in fact compromised what little there was of our already poor security system. If persons arrested in an obvious crime cannot be properly punished because of high level Fulani connections how can there be good security?

For the president to deliberately create an environment where his people are treated as sacred cows, he has not just failed, he has destroyed the security system and that is why things are steadily worse. You should be able to admit that.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by solmus: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2020
mushystuff:

With these heartbreaking scenarios you still made the statement in bold that he hasn't really failed on security? Nepotism as you know compromises and has in fact compromised what little there was of our already poor security system. If persons arrested in an obvious crime cannot be properly punished because of high level Fulani connections how can there be good security?

For the president to deliberately create an environment where his people are treated as sacred cows, he has not just failed, he has destroyed the security system and that is why things are steadily worse. You should be able to admit that.

well you are right, but then what am saying is like linking our secuirity architecture to a computing system.. the Hardware is average but the software seem to have a corrupt file preventing effective use of the hardware resources

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu International Airport Re-opens (16-05-12) / We Need Okonjo Iweala Now More Than Ever / Ohanaeze, Igbo And Ikwerre, Let's Discuss Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.