Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. (5729 Views)

Sarrki Lies Exposed... / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Clerverly: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

Who knows you by the way?

Even on this forum, you'r only known for commenting "you're a patriot" on every thread. Zero analytical ability.

grin

Loud am grin grin

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

Even on this forum, you'r only known for commenting "you're a patriot" on every thread. Zero analytical ability.

grin

See them...

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Clerverly:
What is Sarrki? grin grin grin grin laugh wan tear my belle....

PassingShot.... grin Wetin Nnamdi Cownu no go see for Afara Ibeku...

Baba Ejima, how business?
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
Saraki shot himself in the leg and it's sad that he will never be politically relevant. He has been made irrelevant at all levels of governance and his political structure crushed.

The moment he started getting support, I knew he was finished and a time bomb about to explode.

they're talking about sarrki and this one is referring to Saraki. undecided
Which hole did you crept out from?

5 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Blackking98(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
immhotep:

Blackking98 and lzaa must see this grin grin grin grin grin grin
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

cc gmbuharii ebenezar2020 greenback adaibeku rekhina bastardmod helinues
grin grin this is wonderful. Sarrki better thread with caution lest efcc dust his file

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blackking98:

grin grin this is wonderful. Sarrki better thread with caution lest efcc dust his file
This is indeed miraculous!
When exactly did sarrki receive sense regarding APCheat? grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii ebenezar2020 helinues afamed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
they're talking about sarrki and this one is referring to Saraki. undecided
Which hole did you crept out from?

Confused like Buhari his mentor wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by PassingShot(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Clerverly:
What is Sarrki? grin grin grin grin laugh wan tear my belle....

PassingShot.... grin Wetin Nnamdi Cownu no go see for Afara Ibeku...
If I go through my thousands of posts on NL, I doubt if I have mentioned or quoted him up to ten times. Such is his value in my opinion even as a PMB supporter here. Not by shouting "you're a patriot" that makes me regard you as an analytical person.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

If I go through my thousands of posts on NL, I doubt if I have mentioned or quoted him up to ten times. Such is his value in my opinion even as a PMB supporter here. Not by shouting "you're a patriot" that makes me regard you as an analytical person.

haba dont go dirty

sarkii is still our brother

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by sarrki(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

grin

So why the foaming from both side of the mouth?

So let me be

I am not a political jobber

Buhari has failed God and humanity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Clerverly: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

That is when he was not "copying and pasting" from twitter feeds.... grin grin
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by sarrki(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

N who do you take yourself for mr man?

If I withdraw my support for Pmb why are you disturbed or perturbed

For the last time I quote you

Gerrrrrrah here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by sarrki(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Clerverly:

Apc paid agents

Buhari failed God and Humanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

So why the foaming from both side of the mouth?

So let me be

I am not a political jobber

Buhari has failed God and humanity
Bros. What happened??

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues greenback blackking98 jimyjames bastardmod anonimi ebenezar2020 adaibeku

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by sarrki(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

haba dont go dirty

Brother

I doubt who he think he his?

I say it for the uptenth time I have never or willing to accept any favor from politicians

That’s why I say my mind the way I feel

He thinks highly of himself

N he’s nobody

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Blue3k(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:

However apart from security, what other index would one use to fault the present administration giving the slimest of revenue from any government?

How about the rising u employment rate and low growth in the economy. The Economics Growth and Recovery Plan failed all its benchmarks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blue3k:

How about the rising u employment rate and low growth in the economy. The Economics Growth and Recovery Plan failed all its benchmarks.
You see what APC has done to ashacot

4 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
immhotep:

Bros. What happened??

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues greenback blackking98 jimyjames bastardmod anonimi ebenezar2020 adaibeku
his account has probably been hacked.
Same way I'm planning to also hack into SilasNwude's account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
immhotep:

Bros. What happened??

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
his account has probably been hacked.
No way
Sarrki has finally received sense and can see through the lies of Lying Moh*mmed and other APC charlatans grin

Cc lzaa helinues Afamed blackking98 GMBuharii adaibeku bastardmod yarimo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=86291335][/quote]
I love you kiss kiss
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by PassingShot(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

N who do you take yourself for mr man?

If I withdraw my support for Pmb why are you disturbed or perturbed

For the last time I quote you

Gerrrrrrah here
Funny enough, it's you who has been quoting me. Even the last post you quoted was in response to someone else.

grin
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by OsamaDallon: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Clerverly:

NgeneUkwenu i catch youu
you cannot run away from me

For those thinking and believing that NgeneUkwenu is a female
this is his alternate handle
NgeneUkwenu cleverly 1united1 etc

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by jimyjames(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
immhotep:

Bros. What happened??

The zombies might all commit suicide before buharis second tenure ends , its getting harder day by day trying to defend the terrorist

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by OsamaDallon: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
immhotep:

No way
Sarrki has finally received sense and can see through APC charlatans grin
I'll be replacing him with passingshot soon

see you cannot be sane and support buhari
as in your conscience intact and still support buhari
it's impossible

8 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by engineerboat(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:

I would love Sarrki to speak himself. However, I truly want a change in security approach and improvements too, but trust me when I say the present administration failed in security just like previous ones before them but truly improved on it. However apart from security, what other index would one use to fault the present administration giving the slimest of revenue from any government?

Can you tell me any section in this administration that is working apart from ministry of lai-ing and Propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by PassingShot(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

haba dont go dirty

I honestly have nothing against him. The fact is that I never held him in high regard.

It's unfortunate the OP created this needless thread.
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by engineerboat(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:
Dear Sarrki,

I m still shocked at your recent decision to denounce our president. You have been one of the shining lights of president Buhari supporters. You tormented the wailing Zombies with truth and fact.

Yes the present administration is currently struggling to get a grip on certain areas of governance especially in security, but it totally out performed the previous government. At least UN office, police headquarters, motor parks are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. Churches and mosque are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. People now go to church and mosque everyday unlike before the present administration came in. You Sarrki is supposed to know all these. All 19states riddlede with bombs everyday are now living with relative peace. Most IDP are now returned to their homes. Boko Haram now target soft spots. Then not even Abuja a supposed federal capital was safe. People were scared to go out. A senator was killed by Boko Haram. Emirs were killed by Boko Haram, house of Representatives members were killed by Boko Haram. President buhari was almost killed by Boko Haram in platue state. In addition, Fulani herders were clashing and killing in almost all the states in North central and taraba state. Sarrki do u think it is a coincidence that made the president got the bulk of the votes from the north east that was the heaven of Boko Haram?

How can you say the president who has made the least amount of revenue according to OPEC but has touched the infrastructures of the country the most a HOAX? Take a look at our infrastructures before he came. I can categorically tell you that I am from Enugu state and believe me, I traveled recently to the south east and I cried when I got to onitcha Enugu express road. If you go there you will pray GOD destroy anything PDP. the road is a total mess. But PMB is presently working on it. I am from udi local government and that road was a total mess for 16years but PMB is presently rebuilding the road from Night mile to opi junction. Look at Lagos ibadan express way. Look at the railways. Look at the airports. Bros all this are done with the lowest of revenue from any government since 1999.

Sarrki I would like you to tell us your why your sudden decision to turn into a PMB critic. I accept more need to be done by the president especially on security because he looks like he has failed on that front just like the previous administrations but he improved on it.

I will not fail to also let you know that I truly respect your so much. You have been such an intelligent man here.

No sane human being can deend this government

1. You want Sarkki to keep supporting a man who said hes not aware that Boko Haram are still operating in Nigeria. That bandits are still kidnapping

5 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by OsamaDallon: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

truly i wont speak for him further but speaking for myself as someone who was formerly a notorious defender of buhari and now indifferent

He hasnt truly failed in Secuirity, the truth is Nepotism is the problem, and i am saying this with all sense of responsibility

I have people in Zone 11 Area comand and Ibadan State command of Police, i also have Someone in Navy SBS elite squad that gets deployed on call to NorthEast ndi can honestly confess to you, prefential treatment of Fulani is the only Problem Buhari has

I will share 3 scenerio with you and please notei am partly Nrtherner from my mums side and Yoruba from Ibadan if after sharing my concern you feel its unfair to speak up then i wont argue

*Scenerio one a hause was bugled and our attention was sorted, luckily my nephew left his phone because it wasnt allowed in his school, kindly note that his dad works as NPF bomb squad personel attached with the State Governor, and his mother is an ASP, we went to State Comand and paid 10k to have the IMIE of the phone tracked and traced.. long story short we traced the phone to Sasa area ibadan an Hausa/Fulani densly populated area.. we made our arrest of this Hausa Fulani guy with the phone and he promised us to corporate and explain how he got the phone, we took him to Eleyele and got him detained. we went about our business only for us to return and hear that the sariki of that comuinity came and a call came from Abuja for his immediate release, the guy i am talking about is a rough looking riff raff yet he got clear from Abuja and we with all our so called Connection in Ibadan felt like a fool

*Scenerio two, my Great Grand fathers house now lies in a local part of the city and isnt really befiting to our class anymore so we agreed to rent it out , we got a benioise transboder trader and some hausa and one particular Fulani guy with family, as ussual trouble started between the Fulani and Beninoise woman on normal cleaning and chores, the Hausa Family would continue mediating and helping them settle issues (note the hausa guy is very Nice and God fearing), long story short the Beninoise and Fulani had the last fight and the Beninoise Friend got stabed by the Fulani and we where called, upon getting their righ before our own eyes the Fulani had called an Army captain from far away Odogbo cantonement and Soldiers where already their, and after much begging and persuation they got the Beninoise deported because she had no passport and the Fulani insisted he would complete is rent and nothing would happen

*Scenerio three, within Ibadan Ife express, our family member was kidnapped.. funny thing is the man grew up in bauchi and was fluent in Hausa, this animals didnt use that to beat down the ransome they actually got us to pay, and i myself contributed part of the ransome like every family member

with all this said how wont i feel bad that Buhari is complicit with his actions and inactions towards my very own secuirity

I wont even mention so truth going on at the theater of war, the nepotism and wickedness
my guy i sight you but make i chill for this weekend wink
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Aufbauh(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
PassingShot:

grin

Exactly. Sarrki is probably looking for wailers online 'likes'. The hallmark of kids and narrow minded people.
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by OsamaDallon: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

I honestly have nothing against him. The fact is that I never held him in high regard.

It's unfortunate the OP created this needless thread.
[/s]
Welcome to my world bleh

Let's party

congratulations sarrki you've earned your freedom
the truth only shall set the righteous free

helinues tell my guy passingshot as e dey be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of OAU Students Protest Against President Jonathan Emerges / Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File / (photos) Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.