Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. (5721 Views)

Sarrki Lies Exposed... / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ojih122: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2020
It's a pity that as learned as you are, you still believe the lies of the APC.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Sokosuji: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2020
You are from Enugu and u call 9th mile night mile.. U can only deceive your fellow cows and herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by mushystuff: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:

I was shocked by your comment.
Going to this extent to discredit sarrki showed your level of hypocrisy.

Prior to 2015 and even during Buhari's first time, i can vowed that no one loved or support Buhari the way i did.

Sarrki was right, it is a hoax, he came donning the robe of integrity and that's the main ingredient he lacked.
Prior to 2015, i was doing door-to-door campaign in my community without gaining anything from it, i'm not the party type, i dont even know my ward APC leader, but believe in his integrity, I'm just the type that when believe in a cause do so wholeheartedly.

A lot of ppl in my area caution me about him citing his military ere as an example, but i believed he was the man for the job that they simply hate him coz of his recounted discipline.

The point is, I am not disappointed because he failed in certain areas, i am because he lacked integrity and if i am opportune to meet him, i will look him straight in the eyes and say it to his face.

Just imagine catching a cheating spouse red handed, then you may know the type of feeling we are discussing here

You may still believe in him for one or two reason but i believe sarrki has seen enough and decided to walk.

Yet he played a great role as a supporter of Mr President.

I do not regret voting him, or voting out GEJ, also Atiku is not an option, but Buhari shook my core belief in man
#My Opinion
@the bold: Gradually you are getting there. The 'remorse' is not complete yet.

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Sokosuji: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
Saraki shot himself in the leg and it's sad that he will never be politically relevant. He has been made irrelevant at all levels of governance and his political structure crushed.

The moment he started getting support, I knew he was finished and a time bomb about to explode.

stop smoking gum arabic
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Conner44: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2020
Sarrki the nairaland jester is beat

Very irrelevant fellow

I wish FG used his village farmland for RUGA last year. That time the mumu was crying upandan.

Today because his Oga madam had her neck sliced by bandits he wants to become hostile to bubu?

He is a biiig fooool

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Sokosuji: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:

So why the foaming from both side of the mouth?

So let me be

I am not a political jobber

Buhari has failed God and humanity
dude is clubbing you mercilessly without let and all you can give back is this weak and lame shii.. Niggaz right u truly gat nuffn upstairs . just noise and chirping 'you are patriot' like a parrot.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by tomakint: 2:40am On Feb 05, 2020
Chamber2000:
E don happen ooo oya come and see my good ol friends

Firefire anonimi freeze01 Osageyfo Tomakint racoon Showmeyourcertificate altiwireles babeosisi

My brother of what difference does it make to the polity? These lost ones don't know their left from their right but only revel in celebrating madness and mediocrity. This fellow you are referring to here claims he owns a rice paddy yet you see him here 24/7 roasting away supporting a useless and lifeless despot called Buhari. Please don't be involved in lost souls like this I don't pray for them because they are the enemies of this great nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by tomakint: 2:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Conner44:
Sarrki the nairaland jester is beat

Very irrelevant fellow

I wish FG used his village farmland for RUGA last year. That time the mumu was crying upandan.

Today because his Oga madam had her neck sliced by bandits he wants to become hostile to bubu?

He is a biiig fooool

You have a given a basic description of the lost dude and certified Buharideen pretending to be remorseful

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 05, 2020
Sarrki was once blind, now he could see

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by anonimi: 4:39am On Feb 05, 2020
mushystuff:
@the bold: Gradually you are getting there. The 'remorse' is not complete yet.

Not at all complete.
When the remorse is complete he will be carrying placard in the streets like these ones below. cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4884294_mistake_jpeg702a2602bc7f166e23ca39e4552fd42f

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Warri Both In Biafra And Oduduwa Map / . / Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.