Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (95954 Views)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by ninnie: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
johnmattew:
u [s]said it all....the ban is just to foster the relationship btw the two countries......this ban will be lifted immediately Nigeria fulfill their own part[/s]

The way Border closure has been immediately opened abi?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by seankafor(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who gives a fuckkk about America!

Real niggarrrz don't even think of going to America
Real niggarrrz go to dope countries like Qatar, Bahrain, Oman not some overrated dogg shitt like America
When it comes to tourism, education and business just enter those dope Arab nation

Especially when it comes to making dope money..just go to Bahrain or Oman and do your dope shitt and your money start growing like grass.
I was shocked last year to receive 700 omani rial from a client only for me to get to the bank and it was almost seven hundred and twenty thousand naira.

fvck bro.. I went to aboki here in o town.. they were pricing my 100 omani rial for 100 naira..
Even ma nigga talk say na hundred naira

Am confused bro..

The money still with me.

1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by johnmattew: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Racoon:
Still vomiting trash.US no send Nigeria.Femi Adeshina should better apologise quickly to the US over his senseless "Who made America the world police" nonsense because he may not even be qualify for diplomatic passport.
na WA o.....pls read the American government reasons for the ban...do u even realize that Nigerian applying for study visa in USA aren't part of the ban?...the ban is meant for foster the relationship btw the 2 countries.and once naija part is met,USA will lift the ban immediately....American government wants Nigeria to share data with her intelligent agencies

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by hopexter(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Racoon:
Are you not in this nation when the president was foolishly gloating over Trump/ UNGA invitation & fake Marthin Luther King(Jnr) award as signs of US approval of his anarchy & lawlessness until he was called "lifeless"?

Stop beating around the bush and have a pride of your own for once. If we are banned from entry, they should be banned from entry into our country as well. Nigerians only get 41/45 American visas everyday amongst the 600k/900k Paid Applicants. It's even better for Nigerians who are being defrauded by the US embassies.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Arewa6: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Heart Breaking vedio; Peoples return with their Properties after Demolishing their shops ☠️☠️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ASLBCP2R8

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Osidazz19: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
FVCK TRAMP.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by good4all40: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
They target the most important visas which are immigration visas and allow non immigrant because they can deny you that at will without any appeal, you can appeal most immigrant visas but can not do same for non immigrant, watch the rate at which they will refuse Nigerians in both in Abuja and Lagos like never seen before in coming days. Are you telling me all other African countries fulfilled this requirement and many countries of the world Mr Trump? I hope Nigeria is remove from this painful list in coming days.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by viyon02: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
vizkiz:
When I die and get to heaven, I really need to know what God’s intentions were for making me a Nigerian by birth.

I really need to know.
We are on the same line bro. the worst that can happen to anyone on this planet is to be a Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Agugbadin: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
johnmattew:
u said it all....the ban is just to foster the relationship btw the two countries......this ban will be lifted immediately Nigeria fulfill their own part
Do you want the ban lifted with the rampaging Gboko haram, killer herdsmen, ritualist, kidnappers, cyber crime, Yahoo Yahoo boys and many more

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by nduchucks: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
The ban applies to folks who want to move permanently to the USA, so kini big deal?

Besides, the category of visa for permanent residency if you invest $500K in the U S is not affected.

Na "liability" immigrants dem ban.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Osidazz19: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
A lot of ignorant fools don't even understand what the so called ban is all about. This is not about getting visitors visas. NO, THIS IS ABOUT CURTAILING IMMIGRATION FEOM NIGERIA. what this means is that if you are a US citizen, you can't file for your relatives.
This all boils down to reducing number of Nigerians and other minorities becoming US citizens and permanent aliens. This is all about politics and nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by urahara(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
Nobody will tell US to reverse the policy by the time they start to feel the economy impacts..

We have the population on our side..

The hungry population right ?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by therajah: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
Nobody will tell US to reverse the policy by the time they start to feel the economy impacts..

They have done a thorough feasibility study b4 making that decision. Economic, financial, social, impacts have been sumulated. Not like Nigeria where we make decisions without checking the implications.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Walkingkilo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Real niggarrrz go to dope countries like Qatar, Bahrain, Oman not some overrated dogg shitt like America
When it comes to tourism, education and business just enter those dope Arab nation

Especially when it comes to making dope money..just go to Bahrain or Oman and do your dope shitt and your money start growing like grass.
I was shocked last year to receive 700 omani rial from a client only for me to get to the bank and it was almost seven hundred and twenty thousand naira.

Guy what's it with you and 'Damnnnn'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Olodo instead of them to apply the reciprocacy clause they are setting committee did the United State also meet Nigeria criteria..It starts with Obama that cancel DV lottery never visited Nigeria as a seating president now Trump doing is own,doubt If he would visit..President George Bush and President Clinton are my guys jare.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
vizkiz:
When I die and get to heaven, I really need to know what God’s intentions were for making me a Nigerian by birth.

I really need to know.

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Agugbadin: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
good4all40:
They target the most important visas which are immigration visas and allow non immigrant because they can deny you that at will without any appeal, you can appeal most immigrant visas but can not do same for non immigrant watch the rate at wish they refuse Nigerians in both in Abuja and Lagos in coming days.

It is very good for us, let the ruling government fix the security problems in the country. Nigeria should be placed on US security watch list

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

What is the chance of a Nigeria making it to the top in those countries?The fact is America is the only country that offers Nigerians the best opportunity to make it to the top.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Frankiss44(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
Nobody will tell US to reverse the policy by the time they start to feel the economic impacts..

Modified: To those who are quoting me, sebi those migrants that they are about to stop dont pay for visa as Usa to Nigeria is visa free, flight ticket free and they always travel to Usa empty handed

Lol.. You don't mean it oh
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Racoon(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
johnmattew:
.......American government wants Nigeria to share data with her intelligent agencies
Ok noted.Meanwhile, do Nigeria even have any reliable biometric data base let alone any intelligence to share. NIMC is comatose & corruption ridden.The frightening escalating widespread insecurity & violence across the nation is a pointer.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Suremikky(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
vizkiz:

I really need to know.

Bros we truly need to know oo

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Wyzzhi22: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Forget about U.S ban and listen to Ajura Ft Slimcase- Dangbanagba angry

https://abegabeg.com/download-music-ajura-ft-slimcase-dangbanagba/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by odigiri1983(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=86292171]Nobody will tell US to reverse the policy by the time they start to feel the economic impacts..

Modified: To those who are quoting me, sebi those migrants that they are about to stop dont pay for visa as Usa to Nigeria is visa free, flight ticket free and they always travel to Usa

?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Godoverevery: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Racoon:
Still vomiting trash.US no send Nigeria.Femi Adeshina should better apologise quickly to the US over his senseless "Who made America the world police" statemen because he may not even be qualify for diplomatic passport.
are you an illegal immigrant

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by mattfeuter(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
seankafor:
fvck bro.. I went to aboki here in o town.. they were pricing my 100 omani rial for 100 naira..
Even ma nigga talk say na hundred naira

Am confused bro..

The money still with me.

That is not 100omr( Omani riyal ) , that’s just 100baisa

1000 Baisa = 1 OMR

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
The Aso Gangsters can not tell me that they are not aware that MURIC and their son, Boko Haram, as well as their cousin, Fulani Herdsmen have done more harm than good for Mrs Nigeria's international image.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Even though I didn't read, let me just laugh. Hahahaha.

Anything presidency or Lai Mohammed just doesn't make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
jcross19:
so Allah is not doing well by allowing war to ravaging all those Syria,afghan,Libya, Yemen , somalia even northern part of Nigeria. Allah foot soldiers are the problem of this world.

grin. Christian country cause all those war in Muslim country, Obama did great job to start war in Libya, but that is not today talk, you should have read Bible and see how your god created war and killing innocent people.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Mazulu: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by otobong2: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
shame to buhari and his APC,taking nigeria 20 step backward. major general buhari are you still surprise, you can not obey court order and you are releasing boko haram members that are causing havoc.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / Atiku Speaks On Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.