Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage (67624 Views)

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / My Ex-wife Got The Family Home In Our Divorce Just Weeks Ago - But Now My Busine / UNBELIEVABLE! Newly Wed Couple Divorce Just Three Minutes After Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2020
maasoap:

Lol. Imagine the money and time he wasted on her. Even she was a small five years ago, why would she still remain small girl after five years in a relationship?
poverty and pressure lol
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
Hybrid77, contrary to my propensity to resist the antics of any overreacting selfish entitled Nigerian woman, I would actually ask you to share the authority in the home with her.

This is wife, not girlfriend, not your staff. For some reason, I don’t think her complaints are far fetched. Listen, contribute and then decide together, especially if it affects the family as a unit. Your case shouldn’t lead to separation in my opinion.

Good advice.

Kekereekun123:
cos he paid her school fees and wedding he thinks he owns her lol

You're too judgemental. And you're sending wrong signal out to the those men who may want to help "wives to be" with their educational sponsorships.
Do you have any idea what the wife is complaining about? No, you don't. Even if you didn't sponsor your wife's education or anything like that, husband is still the head. So, please don't make him look or feel bad for being generous (because it's rare, very rare) towards her.

2 Likes

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2020
maasoap:

Good advice.

You're too judgemental. And you're sending wrong signal out to the those men who may want to help "wives to be" with their educational sponsorships.
Do you have any idea what the wife is complaining about? No, you don't. Even if you didn't sponsor your wife's education or anything like that, husband is still the head. So, please don't make him look or feel bad for being generous (because it's rare, very rare) towards her.
no man i repeat no man should sponsor a lady through school. It is wrong and its her fathers duty. If he cant afford it. Let her go learn handwork. It creates at atmosphere of doom. Because the guy will feel like a lord over her while she will resent after a while. Marriage is.not.slavery. if she was not ready why force her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by greenskittles: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2020
hybrid77:
Pls i need a sincere advice here.

Im 3 months old in marriage and im so unhappy about the set up (my wife too)

My wife is a student and she tried everything to shift the marriage until easter this year but i refused due to many projects for the year. so we got married 3 months ago.

I took care of her bills since she got admission and we dated for 5 years

But she is so disrespectful and want to make important decisions in marriage which ive refused to allow.

Now, she claims i forced her into marriage and she is not mentally ready because i asked her to change to my family's name.

She has been good then bad then worse..And i think her words about forcing her into marriage has irreparably hurt me.

I spent over 3m of my cash to give her the wedding she wanted (Without any support from her family) against my wish for a 1m wedding.

And despite getting the big wedding she wants before consenting to marry last year, she claims she is not mentally ready and was forced into marriage.

she has repeated this over and over and its making me go crazy..in fact im tired already

Right now she wants more time to be a wife..but im beginning to feel there is a love issue here..I feel she does not love me as she always claims

Though weve settled but we dont talk as usual..we dont even want to hear from each other...

it seems i nolonger love her like i used to..And worst still, continuing with the marriage when she claims she was forced is degrading and disreputable.

My question is, at what point should anyone seriously consider a divorce?
A lot of people will advise you to break up. I would too, if you're convinced that you never want to get married again. But if starting a family is something you want, then I personally think that you'll have to make it work. You said you dated her for 5 years before getting married! 5 years! 5 years is enough time to study someone and decide if you want to spend the rest of your life with them. And you chose her. Honestly from the texts what I see is a case of gross miscommunication, the same thing that plagued my parents marriage even though they loved each other. Also, when married couples fight they sometimes say things they don't really mean. If you had siblings growing up you'll know that that's true. Not to talk of your own wife. Instead of talking to us, or your wife's sister, sit down and talk to HER. Strangers who have no stake in your marriage will fund it easy to comment and give advice (myself included) because they have no stake in it and will not suffer the consequences of your decisions. So talk to her! She's your partner, not your child. Your "better half". Key word: "half". Spend a whole day, even it takes from morning to night. Hold her hands and argue out every single thing you have bothering you about her her. Let her say hers too. Both of you will say things that make each other feel hurt, but still do it, and do not let go of her hands while arguing. Iron all your issues out and come to a compromise. And both of you should APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER!! It takes nothing to say sorry and yet, when someone genuinely apologizes to you, you naturally want to hear what they have to say. I really really hope you can work things out. Praying for both of you.

2 Likes

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by safarigirl(f): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
The truth is your wife doesn't love you no more or never loved you!! Moreover why did you forced her into marriage with you? That's where the problem started.Nw the best way is to go your separate ways since the marriage is even early nd she's already gotten fed up with you,nw that you have no kids you still can still divorce nd let her continue her single life since that's what she always wanted!! If you dnt divorce she will keep on blaming you for forcing her into marriage when she wasn't ready.Its better divorcing that getting stalked in marriage that love isnt mutual!!
they cannot divorce.

They will manage marriage for a minimum of two years before they can approach any court for a divorce. At most, they can separate for now

I keep telling you people, go and ask Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro why they have not been divorced. Una think say an so e easy reach?

OP is a grand fool and should suffer for it.
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Gbengageorge: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2020
This girl don scam you. You spend money to train her in school now she is forming something else. Sending a girl to school is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Kollami007: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2020
manontree:

Shocking coming from you. Your views have always been a bit more balanced than this

The bossy claim has no grounds. An unproven allegation which can clearly be analysed to be false. He stated she is rude and even her parents are against her. Her messages paints a picture of a woman that disrespects her husband

This is a man that has assisted this illiterate through school. If the claim that she pushed up the wedding bill to N3m is true doesn't this show a woman that is manipulate? Doesn't it show a woman that was scheming to ensure he balks and doesn't go through the wedding on account of the high cost?? Which same bride attempts to delete her fiance's purse if she planned living with him after the wedding

If he is bossy would he have obeyed her and paid for the high cost society wedding given his low income industry as a medical professional. N3m for a wedding is still extreme for a doctor in nigeria

She has someone else and all these claims is an attempt to shake tables and bail

I don't know why they fail to see this?
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by TemmyT002(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2020
This one don marry feminist o
Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Mires: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2020
hybrid77:

My wife is a student and she tried everything to shift the marriage until easter this year but i refused due to many projects for the year. so we got married 3 months ago.

But she is so disrespectful and want to make important decisions in marriage which ive refused to allow.

Now, she claims i forced her into marriage and she is not mentally ready because i asked her to change to my family's name.

She has been good then bad then worse..And i think her words about forcing her into marriage has irreparably hurt me.

I spent over 3m of my cash to give her the wedding she wanted (Without any support from her family) against my wish for a 1m wedding.

And despite getting the big wedding she wants before consenting to marry last year, she claims she is not mentally ready and was forced into marriage.

she has repeated this over and over and its making me go crazy..in fact im tired already

Right now she wants more time to be a wife..but im beginning to feel there is a love issue here..I feel she does not love me as she always claims

Though weve settled but we dont talk as usual..we dont even want to hear from each other...

it seems i nolonger love her like i used to..And worst still, continuing with the marriage when she claims she was forced is degrading and disreputable.

Op, before I comment, how old is your wife? Why will you be forced to do a wedding of N3m as against your proposed N1m?

1 Like

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by spikemmy(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2020
You guys dated for 5 years? and she isn't ready for marriage? why date for 5 years when you know you can't marry this person... 80% of the blame is not from you... You are bossy and all for 5 years? and she didnt figure out that she cannot spend the rest of her life with you... She was being greedy and using you to fuel her bills since you're financially there...

SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU..
Maybe.. just maybe she has seen someone she is attracted to than you.

You didnt force her into anything.. it is just an excuse to have her way..

see a marriage counsellor or possibly the pastor that joined you guys for proper mentoring.. you cannot seek for solution here

hybrid77:

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Amhappy(f): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Two cannot walk together except they agreed. Work on your agreement level
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by spikemmy(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2020
But they dated for 5 years He was sponsoring her and footing her bills? You now come here and say she is not mentally ready... thats a lame excuse..
she just used that as an excuse cos some guy some where has her attention already
FairAdvocate:
Well bro, I will say that she is young and childish with her reaction to things... If she is not mentally ready, she shouldn't have consented to marrying you when you brought it up.
On your part Mister, you have to learn how to handle a woman, you need to know what she want and what she dislike...and stop reporting her to everyone. Go after her like her boyfriend and pamper her, you will surely get your wife back. She loves you anyways!
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Realtizzy(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2020
femalecobra:
But in summary one thing I know
1. You are married to a lady who wants a friend and companion in a man not a bossy person. Someone who can allow her think n reason with u. You bring your idea and she brings hers and u reason together n male a logical conclusion.
Imposing yourself won’t work and that’s just the truth.
I am that type of lady too. “You can’t tell me to always DO your decision” you have to bring d logical analysis that led to ur idea...I may have mine and suggest and if after you advised and I do mine having considered both options ....I need you to respect my choice as a “human” not a compelled slave called “wife” that must do what you want” . After all, I would respect your choices so I expect you respect mine when the sometimes differ from yours.

But when I know it’s what u want that must work out, Then I feel I am dealing “with a bossy man” and I can’t stand it...hell cant...I would be miserable.
Why would I choose that for the rest of my life?
“Why would I want to choose submitting” to a man Dt “compels” submission for the rest of my life when I can choose to date a man that is a friend in a husband?

So if u wanna keep bossing ....as per I am the man!!!!...you must do as I say.....from the message I think there would be a problem....
Cus your kind woman no go gree

That cost me a relationship but I walked out of it. I cried. I loved him. But I couldn’t think of forever with a man that wants to “lord” “rule” “question my friendships or even cut my normal ties with male colleagues” simply because they are males etc on top of “marriage”. He too was in a haste like you that we married. But having seen people’s experience in life, I Was of the opinion we get to know each other....and I greatfull for that that I over stood my grounds on that.
I cried n wept but I know it’s the best choice of my life!!!

2. You love her more than she loves u. Why it’s true it’s good for a man to love a woman very well and sometimes they say even more than she loves him....you must be sure she at least has 70% of what u feel for her....else she would treat you anyhow ooo....except over time and experience she gets to see that u are a good guy and begin to value u.

3. No doubt she is quite rude. So sorry to say. Because that tone is not even one that would bring peace. Even if you are bossy to her...it’s not by her being bossy in addressing the issue that would solve it.
Her tone is not one of love....that is crying desperately for a bossy husband to stop as she can’t stand it anymore and would likely quit if he doesn’t.

How did u guys date for 5 years and not get to be friends
Or fully understand each other
Was it 5 years or 5 months?

I don’t know the solution ...what I can identify here though is the problem�

Well my solution is that if you want the marriage to work you would need to sacrifice more as it’s obvious you are the one that loves her more for you to have said the marriage be rushed.
Just ignore her rudeness, do what you are to do, play your role, Love and gentleness in most time calms a lady....our conscience tells us to act better as we get to know it’s only a man that loves us that has come so low to take our bullshit and we just get to know that we just have to treat him right over time.

But if you keep fighting same way with a loud mouthed lady...you won’t make progress...
Resentment would only just Set in deeper and deeper!!!

So the ball is in your court,
Is the marriage worth fighting for?
I fell in love with your personality after reading this ur comment and i can wait to atleast have you in any of my social media handle .
Please i am a vibrant young man nd would make i good friend.
My FAceBook username is Stanley Chukwujekwu nd IG is Realtizzy, Twitter; stanleychukwuj1. U can as well drop urs
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Mairice125: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2020
OP .......don’t reason the number of years or the money you spent , take it by your stride . The key is knowing what she likes , it’s very obvious you do not know , try to find her mumu button , because it’s crystal clear you love her more rhan she does , and that’s is a good thing because you didn’t marry just any girl but the girl you love . Don’t be bossy , follow her lead for the main time , by follow her need just try to know what she loves , once you get hold of that she will start seeing you first has a boyfriend , and then her husband . Respecting your wife , being sweet, caring does not mean you are weak . #Be flexible
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by abbatoir(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
Sorry to say this but a woman that typed this kind of epistle even when her marriage is drowning prematurely is a kid. She's a toddler, she's not matured to have a relationship talk less of being a wife.

If she could talk about her family, especially her mum in a derogatory manner, my brother, carry your load of guilt early and bif her farewell.

Three things are obvious:
1. She has always been a deceiver, only wanting to survive on you
2. She's an extreme narcissist with chronic heartlessness
3. She has someone else sleeping with her, whom she love more than you and she listen to sheepishly cuz I can tell you she's acting out what she was instructed to do.

Here's a last piece of advice, that girl will give you Heart attack if you don't leave her. If she decided to change today, it is because of what she wants or need, the moment she gets it, she'd become her disrespectful and mean self again.

If she has access to your money, cut her off. Every financial benefits she gets from you, cut it off. You will see how she'll become humble suddenly cuz that's her priority.
My nigga... Bravo

1 Like

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by abbatoir(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Shugavee:
I love the fact u posted her messages ,, gives us a better scope of whats going on.

She’s not a bad person or wife,, she just feel trapped , n my dear u caused it ,, give her the freedom to express herself .. this world is evolving , women wanna feel important, women wanna make their own money and women wanna make vital decisions in their home.. give her some space ,, allow her breath ,, she’s shocked up with ur bossy attitude that’s why she’s saying hurtful stuff n that’s normal for women ,, our mouth r deadly weapons. Be strong !! Be a man !!! Divorce is not an option.. this is a matter of talking n hving a common ground on how the home will work peacefully.. leave I am a man out of this.. u didn’t marry a desperate girl !! U married a lady that had so much dreams ,, don’t trap her..
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by GoodBoi1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
5 solid years and she is sounding like you guys have just been dating for a few months. What were you guys doing during those five years? Was just sex for money/sponsorship relationship? It's weird to me. A lot of people here are blaming the guy even after he said the girl is disrespectful and doesn't agree with him on major decisions. I would like to know the major decisions. If this is the immaturity talk she gives you after dating for 5 solid years, like she does not know the demands of marriage, then can she be trusted with important decisions in marriage? What an irresponsible behaviour on her part. Bad market. God forbid. The guy should have just married her before even sponsoring her. After all married women still go to school. It also seems both of you didn't really prepare for marriage, like you guys didn't read books, attend marriage classes or seek mentorship of any kind. It seems like a contract, I will train you and you will marry me.
Anyway you guys should have prepared yourselves for the demands of marriage, discuss serious issues like money, sex, family planning etc . Also it is very disrespectful, to me, that a man could do so much for you yet you can't do little for him that gives him the impression that you are proud of him. The way I see it she is the bossy one that wants to have her way all the time. Guy said let us marry, she said no later; guy said change your surname, she don't want to; guy said let's budget 1 million for the wedding she said no, guy spent 3 million and she contributed nothing; now she wants to be the boss making all the important decisions in the house, guy probably doesn't see sense in her decisions because he likely is the one that know what's up and also worked for the money, she got offended. After all these things, you can still say he is bossy? The girl just comes across as someone that has not handled responsibility, and she should begin handling responsibility so that her eye will clear. Let her work and experience the real world, maybe you have been pampering her a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
hybrid77:

Im a medical doctor

Are you very much older than her
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by GoodBoi1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
OP if all you said is true then you have to be firm and let her learn to respect that. Being friends with her does not mean you should tolerate disrespect, call it out and let her know that it is wrong.
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by maasoap(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
no man i repeat no man should sponsor a lady through school. It is wrong and its her fathers duty. If he cant afford it. Let her go learn handwork. It creates at atmosphere of doom. Because the guy will feel like a lord over her while she will resent after a while. Marriage is.not.slavery. if she was not ready why force her

Two separate issues. How can you say that the man is feeling like he owns the woman just because he helped her through the school when the wife clearly stated that she forced into the marriage, that she wasn't ready?
Did the problem arise because the lady wasn't ready for marriage as she clearly admitted? Or was the problem arise because the man is acting like he owns her even there is no evidence that proves that?
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
maasoap:

Two separate issues. How can you say that the man is feeling like he owns the woman just because he helped her through the school when the wife clearly stated that she forced into the marriage, that she wasn't ready?
Did the problem arise because the lady wasn't ready for marriage as she clearly admitted? Or was the problem arise because the man is acting like he owns her even there is no evidence that proves that?
the problem is the guy, she say she no wan marry now. you say na by force.
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by CsRockefeller(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shugavee:
lol like it or not,, our weapon is our mouth !! If u not ready to get used to that fact ,, just know u are not ready to hv a woman under ur roof!!

Suit yourself, it's your opinion.

I believe the one I will be with wouldn't be anything near what you described.

1 Like

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by maasoap(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
the problem is the guy, she say she no wan marry now. you say na by force.

He should free her. Accept his loss and move on.
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Petyprincess(f): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
safarigirl:
they cannot divorce.

They will manage marriage for a minimum of two years before they can approach any court for a divorce. At most, they can separate for now

I keep telling you people, go and ask Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro why they have not been divorced. Una think say an so e easy reach?

OP is a grand fool and should suffer for it.
grin grin
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by divineappo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
#3million naira wasted just like that, because of vagina
God have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by spikemmy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
God bless you... Forced her to do traditional marriage.. forced her to date you for 5 years... forced her to do white wedding worth 3m (to her taste)
Madam never loved him... Just using him to foot her bills..
Ramos16:

That's bullshit, how do you force someone into marriage
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by hardbody: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

They need to sit down and discuss a lot. 3ml is not a meager amount. 5 years of leading the man on is not a joke.
So he should ask certain questions like why she let him waste all that time and money despite knowing her heart is not with him. Or find out if he's the one causing the problem and needs to step things down a bit. Like the bossy attitude she complained about.

My point is, it is ok to engage when there is still room for change. Their case looks like a closed deal. Why flog a dead horse. Marriage is not a do or die. They should both move on before we start hearing stories that touch.
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Rosarie(f): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
You are a follow to seek the advice of unmarried people yes cos majority are not married.

The first 2 years are not always easy.

1 Like

Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by abbatoir(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lovelyeyeballs:
Dont listen to all the advice telling you to divorce her or that she does not love you.

From the screenshot of her message that you posted I can confidently tell you that she loves you and she is intelligent and smart too. You didnt marry a bad woman.

Try to listen to her and understand her grudges. She wants a friend and a partner and not a boss. Be her friend. Tell her about what you want to do and honestly seek her opinion. Tell her divorce is out of the equation and you genuinely want this marriage to work. Assure her of your love for her.

Start by calmly telling her what you liked about her and what attracted you to her. Ask her what she likes about you. Ask her what she doesn't like about you and tell her you will work on it.

If you want to enjoy your marriage you need to adopt the partnership style and not the lord, master relationship. Forget submission for now. A woman will willingly submit to a man who makes her feel loved and valued so if you find yourself asking for submission from your spouse then you are not doing something right.

She doesn't need to change to your family name. It's her name and she solely can decide to do what she likes with it. You just married her.You didnt buy her. Give her space to take decisions about herself and reason things with her if you want her to adopt your stand

She will be a good mother to your children. Atleast your children will not be dullard or push over. Support her to continue to be the strong woman that she is and she will worship you.

You can calmly tell her how much you hate her telling you that you forced her to marry you and how you guys should stop saying hurtful things to each other. If you are good to a woman,a woman will never abandon. You married a good woman. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Fight for your marriage.

A round of applause

Btw: is your eyeballs truly lovely.?.....I am just curious grin
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Ghokes(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Hmmm...
You tot she loved you while she was only using you to aquire her education, and you being deceived decided to take it to next level even when that was not her mission (get married to you).
Who knows, prolly she has seen someone she plans to get married to after using you to complete her education. reason she was postponing the wedding.

Sit her down and ask her to tell you the truth if she has someone else, that you'll let her go if she wants. Then hear what she has to say cos whether you like it or not, both of you have lost interest and things might not be the same. So its better to ask, let everyone know their stand.

She only needs your cash to acquire education.
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Nina25(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
See, a bad investment...the 3m wan to go, just like that. In just three months?? You are neither a good idea.
Re: Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage by Acme45: 2:04am On Feb 05, 2020
Makeuplocus:
What if she right?
What if you forced her to tie the not when she isn't ready
Many of us are in relationships but not ready to actually seal the deal like getting married

I feel you should sit her down and y'all should have a heart to heart talk
Ask her what she truly wants
If she wants space, please kindly give it to her!

Don't let anyone guilt you with the statement you forced her to get married!
fucking every day in the relationship till your toto get wider than river Niger and Benue combine.later you will say no husband,fo9ooool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.