Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians (54122 Views)

Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Sudden Change In US Visa Rules That Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by MrPresident1: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2020
hahn:

Will you shut up?

How you dey na? cheesy

Hahn how far now? Happy Sunday. Hope you went to church.

Trump continues to prove that he is the one we have been expecting all this while. Talknado president, he says it and means it and does it.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by passion007: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
ucham:

I feel like knocking you.
Which critical value possessions can Nigeria withhold from America?
Before you begin to talk like a naive child, use your brain.

If you think we can make it difficult for American oil companies in Nigeria, then you are joking and that would be the beginning of the end of Nigeria. Because when they hit you with sanctions, Iran's situation will look like heaven when compared to Nigerias'.

Nigeria has nothing to negotiate with. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you wake up from your delusion. Nigeria has no leverage or bargaining chip to perturb the US. This is the fact. Nigeria is dead and gone. Only the disintegration of this hell hole may birth something with the semblance of a nation.

You just dey speak grammar. To impress who? Eloquence is no measure of wisdom. Better get informed.

Why are you huffing and puffing when you've literally made the OP's point, perhaps in darker, drearier words. You need to read to understand.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by passion007: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Osidazz19:
Stupid excuses. The one and only reason is to reduce the number of minorities becoming US citizens. This is part of the Republican plan to stop, reduce and slow down the rate of none whites becoming US citizens which is about to turn Whites into Minority in the US.
This is the reason why all these Rednecks are voting for Trump even though they know is a complete idiotic lying fool. All these excuses are nothing but copout stories to u informed.
It has been said for years now that with the rate of growth of Hispanics and other minorities in the US, by 2040, white Americans will become the minority in terms of population. That's why the racist rednecks live Trump, why the IPOB loves trump? Just out of cluelessness, stupidity and sheer ignorance. Trump could care less about them.

And so? What is the problem then.
Which country in the world would open their borders to uncontrolled immigration, until the immigrant population exceeds the local population?
This is nothing but our typical Nigerian sense of entitlement.
How are people racist for controlling immigration?
All developed countries keep a cap on immigrant visas. No one wants a foreign population to overrun its national mechanisms. Sovereignty is the watchword, and you may wanna look it up, Mr Know it All.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by bizhop01: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Next level is here
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Amsickindahead: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's finished!!! chaiii who did we offend?
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
What Buhari is doing what he ought to have done long ago. And he says he wants to take us to the next level.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Horus(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub4D13yItKE

Trump Ban Nigerian From Entering The US
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

i mean Dangote , Jimoh Ibrahim, Adenuga, Otedola , Alakija, Auth Nzeribe, Mia deribe, Dantata , Tony elumelu
How many are they?
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by solmus: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

How many are they?

Lekki , ikoyi , Victoria island, banana Island and Eko Atlantic pearl has one of the densly population of forbes millionaire, you go their to count how many
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by TEYA: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Becky95:
When you voted for someone that cannot sit down and pass primary 6 examination, what do you expect...

Someone that cannot communicate with the US Government fluently.

We love buhari, you can wail forever.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by ojaysam25(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
I doubt this incompetent Government would be able to resolve the issue....
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Bullet01(f): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Bullet01(f): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
GermanMelania:
ode ni e. And ive said i won't be abusing people again online. May yhou spend the rest of your life in slavery. Oponu buruku.

Edit: sorry i was a bit harsh. But you need serious education. Look at the plight of blacks in Africa and even america. It iscnot a goid thing to be enslaved just so yoy dont have to take responsibility. Pls google snd read up on Belgian congo and king Leopold.
You are confusing wanting good government with wanting to be enslaved. It shows our education system still favors the European narrative and we romanticize what truly happened. It wasn't colonialism. It was straight up indirect slavery. Pls try and slef educate knstead od listening to the mary sclessor part of the story

I don't throw insults on people on faceless medium like this but I must put you in check. You lack home training. I wish you whatever gibberish you have typed up there.

I have made my point and You can make yours without throwing tantrums like a spoilt brat.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by linearity: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
RaptorX:
And you think most countries in Africa or the developing world have the FBI type of database why are they not on the ban list but Nigeria is. I think this like someone mentioned is to restrict the number of black people from Africa's most populous nation from settling in the US permanently.

They don’t have the to the sophistication of FBI, but they do, Mali, Ghana, etc.....even common Chad here was initially on the first ban and they revert back, upgraded their system and they were remove from the ban list.

Nigeria is a transit Country, Diplomatic sources confirmed that the USA government had discussions with Abuja for two years over passport control, issuance and security around immigration. Six months ago, it told our diplomats in US that it was going to ban us, we did nothing!

There are reports within diplomatic circle that terrorists who enter Nigeria from Mali through northern Nigeria are issued Nigerian passports that they use to fly to Yemen and elsewhere for terrorism training.

The Buhari free-visa passes at our airport, I'm told, tipped the balance against us. Femi Adeshina won't tell Nigerians the truth!

In Ghana you only have original birth certificate, and can be traced to your university, secondary school and primary school. A Whitman can enter Nigeria Passport office and come out with a Nigerian international passport, he can buy local government origin certificate. In Nigeria I can buy original primary school document to secondary to university, buy ID, buy marriage certificate. Our own President even have WAEC issue him a 1964 original certificate with his old age pictures attached showing subjects that he took, which are different from the previous WAEC results he was showing, then they gave us a different iteration of why it was done and how it was normal practice. If you are a country, whose entire documentation met to emigrate into your country can be sold on the street of a third country, and that third country have porous borders and have recently announced Free for all entry visa, will you still allow citizen from that country into yours?....we are only deceiving ourselves.

And because Nigeria sends the highest number of immigrants to the US yearly from Africa, we are seen as more security threat....because any Tom dick and Harry can get genuine Nigeria identity and pass as us and recent polices like free visa now allows them in with no proper checks.

Let’s stop blaming outsiders for our internal problem and be grateful that they were even so generous to point it to us.

3 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by K4daniel: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Communication is the problem..This can easily be resolved by communication between both president..

This is a lesson to all of us. I think we can see the effect of our actions.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by ucham: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Odinaka00:

You have spoken like an intelligent and educated person. I totally agree with your write up bro.. keep it up
Thanks nwannem.

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Odinaka00(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
ucham:

Thanks nwannem.

Please how do I find you on facebook.. I will like to interview you on my platform. About Biafra
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by witworth(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
The security issues in NIGERIA is not easy to tackle as you think, while i understand that he is not perfect and he was put as a president by the cabals, you should understand that he has made certain Economic decisions that are beneficial to the country.

What we should pray for, is for him to rule by all dignity even if it involves him stepping on toes.

The question is, can he step on toes and be bold like his wife?

As for the United States of America, comments like yours is why they even brought up the ban in the first place.

You all want to go leave in the US, you think any country will risk her security by allowing every NIGERIANS to come dominate their cities and knowing fully well our criminal mentality?

Soon the UK might follow up.
This is not only because of security issues only, it's also about the criminal mindset of the NIGERIA population as a whole.
am not surprised about this your primitive understanding, it's because you are Buhari sympathizer and APC supporter,
Otherwise you will not reason so low like this
Even if I didn't mention the greener pastures, everyone knows it so mentioning it should not be a headache for you.
By the way when I said some of us, does it means it's everybody.
Guy if you want to die with your president here, it's your choice but as far as am concern now the get restriction ban and they now want to tackle security. It's a big shame .
When he leaves office, we will know how much he would have looted by then. God will keep us alive
This is the useless change you voted for, am sorry for you.
They are still stealing the money and keep brainwashing you.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by GermanMelania: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bullet01:

I don't throw insults on people on faceless medium like this but I must put you in check. You lack home training. I wish you whatever gibberish you have typed up there.

I have made my point and You can make yours without throwing tantrums like a spoilt brat.

I apologized for my wrong choice of words. You didnt deserve it. But if you are okay being enslaved then you shouldn't care about diginity and i shoukd be able to speak to you any how.

Pls accept my apology for how i spoke.

2 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Alanwalker(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
cedar3:
It's just as good as a total ban. I mean, if I'm not emigrating to the US as a PR, then what the f**k am I going there for bayi?

Anyways, US own self don too much, Canada ti sure.
my brother ur head is correct joor
USA is not heaven
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nigeria and supporters of Nigeria must give account of massacring of unarmed innocent people of BIAFRA(IPOB) by Nigeria forces.

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:
cool

Trump never sabi Naija, this racist Dunce never sabi say with all the ban during Abacha regime we became more creative.. since uk began doing anyhow we moved our luxury spenders to Dubai and Dubai is more Apreciative of us and our investment, now that sepratist racist UK got Brexit they are now toasting us back

Nigeria is taking our resources to spending in Dubai but there is no electricity power to charge our phones or systems not to talk of using it to build anything. Nigeria darkness republic. Nigeria foolish republic.

IPOB has been given power to flog all those Nigerian politicians from BIAFRALAND.

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Osidazz19: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
passion007:

And so? What is the problem then.
Which country in the world would open their borders to uncontrolled immigration, until the immigrant population exceeds the local population?
This is nothing but our typical Nigerian sense of entitlement.
How are people racist for controlling immigration?
All developed countries keep a cap on immigrant visas. No one wants a foreign population to overrun its national mechanisms. Sovereignty is the watchword, and you may wanna look it up, Mr Know it All.

I beg read and comprehend before posting. I never said it's wrong to try and control external population. I'm just letting people know the real reason instead of this manufactured false excuses.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Thazard(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Becky95:
When you voted for someone that cannot sit down and pass primary 6 examination, what do you expect...

Someone that cannot communicate with the US Government fluently.

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Mccullum: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
As if US is passport to paradise... It's all about campaigning indirectly..
When Trump is out of power in US
Things will be normal on US traditional foreign policies.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Really
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Michealky: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Biafrans are you here?
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by rossovu: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Will it affect those married to American citizens?
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by valufone(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
When one door closes, God opens another one.

Discover how you can relocate to the UK so easily

Let me show you:

How to Get a 5 Years UK Visa Without Any Sponsor, Finances or Job Offer

Limited slots available

https://manychat.com/l6/Remfash1
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by johnad3(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Can you see how incapable leadership character your president have? lacking diplomacy character to settle cases between two nations. Can America has a nation allow this to happen to them? I feel sorry to those who voted in for this administration, can you see where they are taking you to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident / Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.