Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Am Beginning To Hate Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (7132 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Drince: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
sense and conscience !! Not too much to ask right ?
Yeah not too much though... But i tell you today that if you take it upon yourself to forever hate men, it won't end well.. Making a mistake is the best thing that could happen to us, but not learning from it, is worse. Take this as a mistake, learn from it and see how things turn out.. (you've probably had your faulty contribution in the heartbreak) So there are no two ways about it, JUST LEARN FROM IT
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Calm down í once said woman are bad too, But It wasnt an easy thing getting over it

Can í Meet you for talk, am seching too

Í dm u already
like seriously? R u looking for who to fool next or what ? Am not desperate please! U looking for a second wife n u sending me a message like seriously!! I look like someone looking to get married for marriage sake? The fact u started with lies !! Gosh !! Regular male behavior!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2020
Drince:
Yeah not too much though... But i tell you today that if you take it upon yourself to forever hate men, it won't end well.. Making a mistake is the best thing that could happen to us, but not learning from it, is worse. Take this as a mistake, learn from it and see how things turn out.. (you've probably had your faulty contribution in the heartbreak) So there are no two ways about it, JUST LEARN FROM IT
hmmmmm
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

Bwahahahahah no be every Islamabad is polygamous Na.
check his threads
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
like seriously? R u looking for who to fool next or what ? Am not desperate please! U looking for a second wife n u sending me a message like seriously!! I look like someone looking to get married for marriage sake? The fact u started with lies !! Gosh !! Regular male behavior!!

But am trutful How come am lying,what happen to marring Two wifes
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
His movies are full of stories like this. But God will send you a good man and by this time next year, your opinion about men will change. See it as a prediction. You will smile soonest
tired of hoping
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Drince: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
hmmmmm
YEAH!!!!! Do you still plan on hating men?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

i no blame you !
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Í dont Fool People, í meant my word
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Drince:
YEAH!!!!! Do you still plan on hating men?
wanna stay single for a long time!! Men should just leave me alone
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
i no blame you !

Y blam me when the single guys refuse to MARRY jumping up and down with Girls, deceiving Them,

But am not
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:

If u like stay single forever, Men are still men
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Drince: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Take your time.. Men please leave Sugarrveii alone for now.. But it's twelve days to valentine, how do you plan on spending it.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

If u like stay single forever, Men are still men
yup reason I would stay single
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2020
I don’t blame prostitutes
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2020
Drince:
Take your time.. Men please leave Sugarrveii alone for now.. But it's twelve days to valentine, how do you plan on spending it.
alone .
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by proclinician: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
check his threads

Lol. Just go to some church and hope to get a hit. I guess reasonable folks are found in the church. Except I'm at work now self. I wish u luck.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
I don’t blame prostitutes

They even get better husband
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Drince: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
alone .
no girlfriends or bestie?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

They even get better husband
true !! Fucking for the money is the best option
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

Lol. Just go to some church and hope to get a hit. I guess reasonable folks are found in the church. Except I'm at work now self. I wish u luck.
not going to church today
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Seriously they are wicked n heartless !! What r their usefulness btw? Sex!! . Women give them so much importance , so they treat us the way they like!! Men r scums!! Don’t generalize is what they say but still turn out being like the rest .

Alaye should I remind you that your father is a man??
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

am not going to church today !!
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2020
HardeyGold:

Alaye should I remind you that your father is a man??
I didn’t 4get
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
true !! Fucking for the money is the best option

Not the Best bcs u Have the Money already, they do it bcs of condition Which later favor Them bcs not intentional
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by samdavjustin(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:

Oooh come on don’t be like, I would like to be your friend though, follow back and I will send you a message
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
I didn’t 4get

So why are you saying trash about men.... You no wetin woman don do me...

There is dix girl... I was dated... I spend roughly 400k on her.. sometimes I even buy goodies for her parents whenever we are on visit..

I pay her school fees... Thinking we gonna end up in marriage.. I do lend money because of her.... Because of the word called LOVE... BOOM.. she came along with an ugly story one day saying.. MY FATHER SAY I CAN'T MARRY YOU COX YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN... can you imagine that... After I have spend a lot of money....

This girl devastated me, she ruin me, she destroyed me.... I was broke... My eyes see pepper���..

With all Dix... Should I say all woman are bad?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Seriously they are wicked n heartless !! What r their usefulness btw? Sex!! . Women give them so much importance , so they treat us the way they like!! Men r scums!! Don’t generalize is what they say but still turn out being like the rest .
the fact that your dad was a b!tch doesnt mean mine is a poo-C, you got into the market and got what you got now you say men are scum? How dare you!
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2020
HardeyGold:

So why are you saying trash about men.... You no wetin woman don do me...

There is dix girl... I was dated... I spend roughly 400k on her.. sometimes I even buy goodies for her parents whenever we are on visit..

I pay her school fees... Thinking we gonna end up in marriage.. I do lend money because of her.... Because of the word called LOVE... BOOM.. she came along with an ugly story one day saying.. MY FATHER SAY I CAN'T MARRY YOU COX YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN... can you imagine that... After I have spend a lot of money....

This girl devastated me, she ruin me, she destroyed me.... I was broke... My eyes see pepper���..

With all Dix... Should I say all woman are bad?

u hv just one experience I hv a lot . N I agree with her family, am sorry . Date ur tribal women please
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2020
omale88:
the fact that your dad was a b!tch doesnt mean mine is a kitten, you sell yourself out and got what you got now you say men are scum? How dare you!
who cares about you !! I said what I said
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
u hv just one experience I hv a lot . N I agree with her family, am sorry . Date ur tribal women please

Pelee but you can collect money from another tribe.....

Women like you.... Heaven no sure for you ah see....
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Not the Best bcs u Have the Money already, they do it bcs of condition Which later favor Them bcs not intentional
there is nothing bad in having more money that u literarily didn’t work for !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Raised at Home or Abroad: which would you prefer to marry? / My Girl And Her Annoying Statements / Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.