Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Am Beginning To Hate Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (7120 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by kashtanyi(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2020
Opay is in Benin...08137522163(WhatsApp only) to get you registered
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by biddostandard: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Seriously they are wicked n heartless !! What r their usefulness btw? Sex!! . Women give them so much importance , so they treat us the way they like!! Men r scums!! Don’t generalize is what they say but still turn out being like the rest .
not all men tho
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Baddestguyp(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
MY Life was perfect , promised not to love again ,, he came along ,felt happy for a minute, convinced me n broke me !!
you fell for the wrong men, simple...
Check around you, there are great guys interested in you, but you either friendzoned them or you aren't interested, instead you fell for a player...you have yourself to blame, not men in general

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Seriously they are wicked n heartless !! What r their usefulness btw? Sex!! . Women give them so much importance , so they treat us the way they like!! Men r scums!! Don’t generalize is what they say but still turn out being like the rest .
To be honest, I don't blame you for feeling this way.

But you need to heal from the fuckboys. It is better to be single with peace of mind then in a situationship with some of these men. Go for therapy, refurbish your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Obabajo:

weather u used Love Machine or have sex with real man and u didn't love them,my sister na ur body not mine, so enjoy urself with whatever make u happy. remember that nobody can u happiness unless u determine to make urself happy
yeah okay ! Whatever
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
U
funmisticqueen2:

But you need to heal from the fuckboys. It is better to be single with peace of mind then in a situationship with some of these men. Go for therapy, refurbish your mind.
would try . Exausted with everything
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
You forget to tell us how they broke your heart so that we can know whether it is your fault because most ladies play the victim's.Meanwhile,they are at fault.With your fake eyelashes,hair,bleach skin,bad attitude,and materialism,no man will want to keep you.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
biddostandard:
not all men tho
99%
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
comshots:
You forget to tell us how they broke your heart so that we can know whether it is your fault because most ladies play the victim's.Meanwhile,they are at fault
check my previous thread
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
check my previous thread
With your fake eyelashes,hair,bleach skin,bad attitude,and materialism,no man will want to keep you.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Who wouldn't praise her Man online?
Sekxy, knowing fully well that some of your nairaland friends knows your family offline, so will you even write bad things about them on nairaland?

Definitely No.

Well as for op, there are good men but you should not look for a perfect man because you won't get it.

So it's up to you to look for an imperfect man and try to influence his imperfections to perfection.

Most of you Ladies are so lazy that you don't want to work hard for your relationship to work, you want everything gloom and shinning, well you will have to pray to marry JESUS himself, lol.
fool, why wont she praise her Home,or u think she is like you who is pained day and night,who cant stay in a relationship talk more of mariage! I laff in swahili
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by AfroKnight: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mental patient cheesy cheesy So it’s not Yoruba guys anymore? Bloody troll.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
comshots:
With your fake eyelashes,hair,bleach skin,bad attitude,and materialism,no man will want to keep you.
thank you
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Mental patient cheesy cheesy So it’s not Yoruba guys anymore? Bloody troll.
go to hell n think what ever u want
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by AfroKnight: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
go to hell n think what ever u want

No thank you. I definitely wouldn’t like to visit you.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Deactivating my account soon . Good day all
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by MYSTIC19(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=Baddestguyp post=86311087]
Guy u are onpoint
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Preshy561(f): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
omokoginimi:
You take your NL friends home?
No.
Lol, don't mind the boy.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nightking04(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
You seem to have tried all.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
DEPRESSED
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Skmoda(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
DEPRESSED
What do you want us to do for you now?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by kunleweb: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lmao deactivated
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by kunleweb: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Mo ti mo pe ma ri e ni bi bayi
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kingrexyl(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
99%
Plus your father too I guess
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kingrexyl(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
DEPRESSED
Blame yourself for dating the wrong guys that only want to chop and clean mouth, next time be observant, and make a research about the guy before you start dating
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by biddostandard: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
99%
although men are polygamy in nature but thats too high 50% is better
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Dshocker(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2020

Ok.... So,women are doing the men a favour,by dating them?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Dshocker(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Preshy561:

Lol. I beg to disagree.

My man is the best thing that has ever happened to me, my brother is the reason I am where I am today, my father is the best man for leading me through life and setting standards for me. And I believe there are good men like them or even better than them.
They all have their shortcomings, but am I infallible? No!!
Sis, God will bless you with your heart desires when you let him take the wheel.
Happy Sunday.

God bless you
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Jman06(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Meanwhile, kudos to the red pilled guys that do this to ladies! They're actually taking revenge on behalf of guys who suffer same fate in the hands of these daughters of Eve

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by ricmx(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Damn ! What this bitches want from a Niggar.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
You seem to be rushing things.
Calm down, look very well abd you'll see ones that are good. Though it ok to rants about them sometimes so in the process the good ones can surface.

I met one here through one of my rantings sometime ago. We got along well, he's very nice and gelntlemanly but I spoilt it with my shakara. He was pampering me and tolerated my excesses but out of the blues, I just used shakara to spoil it and he was gone. ive learnt my lessons.
Check yourself to see if the problem is with you. If you keep using your past experience to judge the present guy, youll never see anything good in him and will end up losing the good ones.

As for women attaching importance to men.. Maami are they not important? Tell yourself the truth. Then why do you come here complaining about them if you are not also attaching importance to them?

My mother got married to a man ( my father)
My sisters are married; to a man
Me too am a lady (not a man) so I must get married a man. Call it whatever you like, every woman needs a man in her life; the right man though. So change your mindset and the right one will find you.
Cheers.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Shugavee(f): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
DEPRESSED
I can imagine!! U won’t hv deactivated ur account, I totally understand how u feel !!! U would feel better soon I promise !! Get ssome achohol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures I Found On Quora, Lol. (PICTURES) / My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help / SEX SECRETS: Cure PE & Last Longer in Bed. Text/Chat Women Up & Get a Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.