Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Am Beginning To Hate Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (7082 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
who cares about you !! I said what I said
so did i
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
there is nothing bad in having more money that u literarily didn’t work for !!

But you Work as u eailier said
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2020
omale88:
so did i
still scums !! Move along
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

But you Work as u eailier said
and so what So some one who works can’t still get money from u lots !! That’s my aim from now
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
still scums !! Move along
pot calls kettle black, now i can see why you got what you deserve, nagging slur.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2020
omale88:
pot calls kettle black, now i can see why you got what you deserve, nagging slur.
yeah thank You .
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
yeah thank You .
you are welcome
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Skmoda(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Seriously they are wicked n heartless !! What r their usefulness btw? Sex!! . Women give them so much importance , so they treat us the way they like!! Men r scums!! Don’t generalize is what they say but still turn out being like the rest .
You don come again madam......please stay single and keep quiet there....
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
and so what So some one who works can’t still get money from u lots !! That’s my aim from now
U can But not from sex
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

U can But not from sex
i hv said my own
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2020
Skmoda:

You don come again madam......please stay single and keep quiet there....
u can’t shut me up !! U don’t sub nor sort my bills .
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Skmoda(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
so it’s all about sex!! I can choose to hv sex n still hate men !! Or get a Love Machine , if I can’t stand then!! So please!! Sex isn’t an issue here
You sounded like one girl that is forcing herself on me that she only want my dick but no love....I just japa cuz I no fit...I'm in a relationship...

Ps: just calm down, if it's fvcking you will get enough of it but I think with the look of things, you have relationship issues and the fault is probably from you.....
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Skmoda(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
I know but still you have to shut up, if person know go church, he know go sleep again ni...?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2020
Skmoda:

You sounded like one girl that is forcing herself on me that she only want my dick but no love....I just japa cuz I no fit...I'm in a relationship...

Ps: just calm down, if it's fvcking you will get enough of it but I think with the look of things, you have relationship issues and the fault is probably from you.....
that’s what u lots make urselves believe, it’s the woman’s fault all the time
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:

It is ur kind that Will foot Bill For a guy and Insult him
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:

Bcs sme ladies are rich, they begin to Insult Men and proud, arrogant
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Skmoda(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Have you ever ask your self this question....
What do I really want in a relationship? You can only attract what you are ok?

Bad bitches attracts Bleep boys, and sometimes it switches with few exceptions...you as a person don't sound like a good girl, not sorry to say this....cuz if you are ....since you've been dating, you never attracted a gentle and loving man.

Don't take it too personal....it is well and as for your new state of mind that you wanna be getting money from men, you will get it considering the fact you might be pretty and please carry your pussy along oooo...
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Ishilove: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Seriously they are wicked n heartless !! What r their usefulness btw? Sex!! . Women give them so much importance , so they treat us the way they like!! Men r scums!! Don’t generalize is what they say but still turn out being like the rest .
Take a break from relationships and work on your self esteem, then thereafter you can try again when you feel you're ready. Some have to kiss many frogs before they meet their prince.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by SenecaTheYonger: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
u are talking about urself .

The fact that u rushed to reply tht post only means one thing. U have two testicles underneath.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2020
Skmoda:

Have you ever ask your self this question....
What do I really want in a relationship? You can only attract what you are ok?

Bad bitches attracts Bleep boys, and sometimes it switches with few exceptions...you as a person don't sound like a good girl, not sorry to say this....cuz if you are ....since you've been dating, you never attracted a gentle and loving man.

Don't take it too personal....it is well and as for your new state of mind that you wanna be getting money from men, you will get it considering the fact you might be pretty and please carry your pussy along oooo...
Yes, she will get it. But don’t forget to tell her she will also get the extras; STIs, STDs and maybe end up being killed for rituals
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
MY Life was perfect , promised not to love again ,, he came along ,felt happy for a minute, convinced me n broke me !!

What exactly did he break, your hymen or your heart only?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Jman06(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2020
They keep falling for the wrong guys while despising the right ones. And thereafter when they get burnt they start ranting about how men are scum!
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2020
Preshy561:

So, what about That? It's only when you have cockroaches that you begin to hide things about you from your friends, well, in this case, I have none, and I wonder the relevance of this your comment.
You take your NL friends home?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by HallaDaTruth: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
tired of hoping
Trust me, I know you you will smile soonest. Mark my words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2020
NnaaMenn:

What exactly did he break, your hymen or your heart only?
broke me
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Trust me, I know you you will smile soonest. Mark my words
Thank you and Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

The fact that u rushed to reply tht post only means one thing. U have two testicles underneath.
smh
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Skmoda(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
smh
I'll give a 3-word advice, "set a target".
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by alen4smith(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
"jide" is scum not all men. please enjoy your" L" in peace and stop dragging innocent men into your Foolish decision.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Obabajo(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
so it’s all about sex!! I can choose to hv sex n still hate men !! Or get a Love Machine , if I can’t stand then!! So please!! Sex isn’t an issue here

weather u used Love Machine or have sex with real man and u didn't love them,my sister na ur body not mine, so enjoy urself with whatever make u happy. remember that nobody can u happiness unless u determine to make urself happy
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by BabbanBura(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:

Choi, dem don do long thing to this one. Kpele dear
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by hope4nigeria(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
symptoms of Corona virus in your body, sorry, nobody is ready to come near you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures I Found On Quora, Lol. (PICTURES) / “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid / Is MouthAction Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.