Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Am Beginning To Hate Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (7129 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Mr7gWIRELESS: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Shugavee:
I can imagine!! U won’t hv deactivated ur account, I totally understand how u feel !!! U would feel better soon I promise !! Get ssome achohol
I think you are telling her to get the wrong thing.... Alcohol has temporary effects

Tell her to get a correct jazz. Most men needs to be controlled either physically or spiritual
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Shugavee(f): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mr7gWIRELESS:
I think you are telling her to get the wrong thing.... Alcohol has temporary effects

Tell her to get a correct jazz. Most men needs to be controlled either physically or spiritual
lol okay o ! That’s why jaruma is selling

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Mr7gWIRELESS: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Shugavee:
lol okay o ! That’s why jaruma is selling
jaruma is a fraud
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Papadoh(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

Your biases,leanings and psychological posture would only cause you more harm. Until you experience healing without and beyond pain and scars your past experience still controls your life. Till you can look at what looks close to what hurt you and not exude negativity then your psyche is still unhealed from the negative process. Trust me. I know
Finally! Someone who gets it.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Tonyfx: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
If you categorize all men as the same then the real wickedness and heartlessness is deep inside you.

Seriously they are wicked n heartless !! What r their usefulness btw? Sex!! . Women give them so much importance , so they treat us the way they like!! Men r scums!! Don’t generalize is what they say but still turn out being like the rest .
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by kunleweb: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Papadoh:
Finally! Someone who gets it.

wink
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Skmoda(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mr7gWIRELESS:

Didinrin dowo....jazz kee you there.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Skmoda(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Blame yourself for dating the wrong guys that only want to chop and clean mouth, next time be observant, and make a research about the guy before you start dating
She even lied that the guy has not slept with her before.....I doubt that cuz if she hasn't slept with him, she wont be so connected to the dude this way....another lost soul she is.....she is deeply in love with the dude.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by apiski(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Seriously they are wicked n heartless !! What r their usefulness btw? Sex!! . Women give them so much importance , so they treat us the way they like!! Men r scums!! Don’t generalize is what they say but still turn out being like the rest .
Well said. We have heard you. You can now take a bow and leave.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Liposure: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Without men u wont be born. Without men nothing wood hav been invented. Without men u wont be safe. God created men 4 a reason.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Wantedola(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Easy OK. Most men can saw the same about females. Myself for example. Can you please send me a Dm.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kingrexyl(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Skmoda:

She even lied that the guy has not slept with her before.....I doubt that cuz if she hasn't slept with him, she wont be so connected to the dude this way....another lost soul she is.....she is deeply in love with the dude.
Don't mind her, she feel so cheap after the guy have chop her and japa. grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kingrexyl(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Shugavee:
I can imagine!! U won’t hv deactivated ur account, I totally understand how u feel !!! U would feel better soon I promise !! Get ssome achohol
Do you drink alcohol when you are depressed
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
What really happened? Why not share the issue so that people advice you.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Shugavee(f): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Do you drink alcohol when you are depressed
yeah I do
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Escabado: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
yes am angry n so bitter n so what !! What wrong with a woman being hurt n bitter?? Who wanted to change anything? Take a sit or take an L , ur choice

Immediately you stop seeing men as your source of income and ATM machine, then you will begin to see men as been the best you have. Greedy and sense of entitlement has blinded most of you girls . Men are not Bank.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kingrexyl(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Shugavee:
yeah I do
Maybe you should try having sex next time grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Shugavee:
yeah I do

Drink ke, ladies and you want to marry, i hear you keep serching,, Men Will run for you, how can you Drink Wen depressed, so If Anythimg happen betwwen you and your husband Wen married na Drink remain

Oloshi
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by ruffkenny: 12:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Don't generalize,it is probably one or two guys that has hurt you,this does not equate the entire men in the universe,just as all women can never be the same,the same way all men can't be the same,all are not nice but some are nice,all are not wicked but some are wicked,if you are attracting the wrong ones,you need to check yourself very well to find out why,the answer is not far from you but in you..
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Work on yourself, if u have low self-esteem kill it, i think he saw an unruly character in u and decided to japa.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Shugavee(f): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Drink ke, ladies and you want to marry, i hear you keep serching,, Men Will run for you, how can you Drink Wen depressed, so If Anythimg happen betwwen you and your husband Wen married na Drink remain

Oloshi
mtcheww !!! B4 nko , cold black bullet n bbq fish . Only me
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Shugavee:
mtcheww !!! B4 nko , cold black bullet n bbq fish . Only me

no man will stand that to marry you
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Men by Shugavee(f): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

no man will stand that to marry you
okay o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS / Beautiful Girls/ladies On Nairaland....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.