Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term (51260 Views)

Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Blindersoff: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rapmoney:

Somebody wey dey one old mud hut for Ogbomosho still dey claim abroad based! Na wa!!!

You do realize I am Igbo right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Blindersoff: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
ibietela2:

And you are supporting Buhari like your life depend on it.

Now i see why you said Bonny is in Bayelsa... You are not even in Nigeria

I did not say Bonny is in Bayelsa I said someone was contacted in Bayelsa to confirm if it is true per the construction.

Is Bayelsa no longer next door to Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Le2money(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by executive12: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:

I freely move in and out of Nigeria and to any country I so please.

Currently in Cyprus. My being a dual citizen does not mean my entire family are dual citizens.

Stake holds plant their stakes where it matters and my family matters

I have been a dual citizen for over 10years so did not vote and travel. I travelled then came to vote

You should change your middle name to hypocrite. You stay far away from the terror and misery imposed on Nigerians by Fulani militants led by Buhari and you happily support Buhari to continue in office.
I have been saying it that if the Western nations (North America and Europe) can deport all Nigerians (including passport holders) and prevent Nigerians from traveling out (except for education and medical emergencies), Nigerians will start voting rationally (not based on ethnic or religious sentiments) and Nigeria will start making progress in all spheres of life.
So what's keeping you from coming back to your fatherland to enjoy the 'great' leadership being provided by your President Buhari? I'm sure Nigeria needs you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Tunagee(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:
Sudden NIMC woke up from it protracted inactivity of corruption.Give Nigerians their cards having registered many years ago mbok!

They are not taking about possessing the cards, all they ask is get the NIN. Getting the cards is like forcing a camel to pass through a needle hole. Mine was done 2014 no card yet, but at least they can't deny that I don't have NIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by etibaba(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
alphaeus212:
I registered in 2014 5 years ago yet them never duam finish? Chai truly confused nation.
I registered 2014 too and I am yet to get the card also. But it seems you have forgotten we are in 2020,this one you are counting 5years.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by onward4life(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakjewelry:
They should start building new prison for all of us

I swear Dem go lock Us Tire!!!!

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:

I freely move in and out of Nigeria and to any country I so please.

Currently in Cyprus. My being a dual citizen does not mean my entire family are dual citizens.

Stake holders plant their stakes where it matters and my family matters

I have been a dual citizen for over 10years so did not vote and travel. I travelled then came to vote

Greet Demetreis Christofias
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by spiritedtete: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Another food for Nigerian police force lol
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by johnisaola(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Useless commission under unsirios government
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by kayalcomp: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
US ban has now opened all these our leaders eyes. ordinary 1 yeat you cannot produce ID card. mostly, Incompetent people handling sensitive positions. they prefer their own to occupy such instead of best hands. naija!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by mypains: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:
So you voted "next level of change" then went to live outside only to be obsessing us about the "goodness" of a govt killing people back home both in its policies & actions?
Thank you for spotting him. I was wondering within myself whether he is not the same person praising APC. Many of them are like that... They live outside Nigeria and condemn us who live here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by hfc80: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
anytime u are in Nigeria go to any of the center settle the people their you well be enroll sharperly. I did mine in December last year when I want for my vacation
Blindersoff:
What about us who are resident outside Nigeria and hold dual citizenship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by alphaeus212(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
etibaba:
I registered 2014 too and I am yet to get the card also. But it seems you have forgotten we are in 2020,this one you are counting 5years.

My friend me don tire for the dull Nigerian sef!
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kylekent59:
Shaiii

Nigeria is finished!!!!

Who are these people threatening?

There is freedom of life and living.

Nigeria is our home and land, and not their personal possession.

They didn't say you must have the card but you must have the number.

Very soon police would have access to the database using your number.

If you like dont provide it when they accost you.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by crusufixo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
misplaced priority.......
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by babtoundey(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
And how many years imprisonment await public officials who have, for more than fifteen years, not been able to give Nigerians the deserved dividends of democracy?

What nonsense!
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
mypains:
Thank you for spotting him. I was wondering within myself whether he is not the same person praising APC. Many of them are like that... They live outside Nigeria and condemn us who live here.

Why won't they condemn you when they realise many live like pigs and refuse to change.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by jaxxy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
They shud make it easy to get and be verified. It’s not by threats without putting right things in place.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
kayalcomp:
US ban has now opened all these our leaders eyes. ordinary 1 yeat you cannot produce ID card. mostly, Incompetent people handling sensitive positions. they prefer their own to occupy such instead of best hands. naija!

The card is good but not as important as the number.

The government didnt say you would be arrested for not having the card but for not having registered.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
onward4life:

I swear Dem go lock Us Tire!!!!

I give you 2 months and you would surely open a thread on how SARS mistreated you for not providing your NIN identification.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
ibietela2:
We that have registered and ours is not ready nko?

You have your slip with your number on it.

That's more important than a piece of plastic you can lose.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
geozone:
is it in the constitution or the idiot is just belching from the arse

You would know if it is very soon.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by mypains: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

Why won't they condemn you when they realise many live like pigs and refuse to change.
I hope you are not insinuating I live like pig or do you mind clarifying?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
mypains:
I hope you are not insinuating I live like pig or do you mind clarifying?

I specifically did not use the word YOU.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:

Even those within Nigeria that have done theirs many years ago are yet to get their ID cards.

This is not about national ID card. Its National identification number. Or....

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by SimonRose(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Augustine1998:
Acct number; 0108521815.Acct name; udeh Chinedu Augustine.or call 09016434965.I need your help

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by govomotors: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
So it's the number that matter most and not the card.

How much will your agency pay those that enrolled since 2013 and are facing trauma every day for their inability to collect their card.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Blindersoff: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
hfc80:
anytime u are in Nigeria go to any of the center settle the people their you well be enroll sharperly. I did mine in December last year when I want for my vacation

And have you collected it?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Africomterror: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wow
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by gentleguy1975: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
what about those who lost theirs? can it be retrieved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.