Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term (51257 Views)

Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
engrchykae:
buhari won't rule forever.
I doubt 8 years will be enough to achieve what you Invaders intend to do.
Even twenty years won't do.

Invaders are in the database you cannot cancel their nationality.

The country can split but they would always be indigenous to what was considered Nigeria and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

After all you voted for an Atiku from Cameroon.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by gudugudumeje: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Many of us want to be so jailed. It would surely provide the opportunity to raise armies against this government from various prisons across Nigeria. Stupid man Kano coordinator and NIMC... Go ahead and know what Nig.instability is to falls and break thngs apart....
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:
What about us who are resident outside Nigeria and hold dual citizenship?

you are thinking too far, how many prisons do they have? how many people have 100K?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by delishpot: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol, all these law na for non northeners o.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by israelmao(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
3months on paper right?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Kingstanding: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:

Even those within Nigeria that have done theirs many years ago are yet to get their ID cards.
. Don't mind them stupid people, my wife has done her own for the past 4 year and she has not get it. In Holland you will get their national id card within 1 week. I promise I won't do it forever and I want to see the bastard who will arrest me.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by hayzedsmart(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakjewelry:
They should start building new prison for all of us
hahahahhaha
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by EnterpriseMan: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:

Even those within Nigeria that have done theirs many years ago are yet to get their ID cards.

Mine 6yrs and counting
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by LionTiger(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Ediots in power.
You gerrit!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by archipelago: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
How many years jail term for you as management staff for registering people for over three years without permanent NIMC card but temporary cards. Your management must also go up jail. You made lives difficult for JAMB students by informing JAMB to make NIMC as part of conditions for registrations when you failed woefully to get your acts together. God will judge all of you there in NIMC .
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Codes151(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Ediots in power.
they need funds to squander!!!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by onward4life(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

I give you 2 months and you would surely open a thread on how SARS mistreated you for not providing your NIN identification.

Yu nid dat prayer more Dan mi
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by TruthinAction: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Make it absolutely free like the voters card before you implement your law. N2,500 is a lot to so many Nigerians who are starving. I knew a family of five trying to buy garri of N100 to feed the five of them. So, they should make it free.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by MrPac(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
They are talking about number, how about the cards? Is almost 4 year now i registered, no card.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Emanodimo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:
Sudden NIMC woke up from it protracted inactivity of corruption.Give Nigerians their cards having registered many years ago mbok!

We need someone to fish out the corruption against Nigerians by NIMC. Someone name need to be drag into jail for corruption in that NIMC....

Every year funds are allocated by govt for this project but nothing to show for it than this useless thought of jail term by one stupid idiot at the top.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Ediots in power.

Your brain isn't working at all, whatever do you want from this government, I know you are just full of hate...

If they born all of una wey dey claim biafra well, no go do the nimc, na then u go know say Jews no be from Nigeria...

What else do u all want , we have been shouting for a functioning government , it's happening now , and you are still complaining...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by crownwealth: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Littleman123:

Your brain isn't working at all, whatever do you want from this government, I know you are just full of hate...

If they born all of una wey dey claim biafra well, no go do the nimc, na then u go know say Jews no be from Nigeria...

What else do u all want , we have been shouting for a functioning government , it's happening now , and you are still complaining...

Amukunmeko, tell your failed ediot called Buhari to seat up and give Nigerians good governance at least for the remaining days in his regime.

01/06/2013, yet no NIMcard issued and you lots still believe in this fraudulent terrorists called government? You need deliverance!
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by zionzoe(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Littleman123:

EVERY BODY EXCEPT THE FULANI ARE ISREALITES IN NIGERIA. THE HAUSAS ARE FROM ESAU.

SLAVERY WITH THE TOOL OF RELIGION MADE US FORGET WHO WE ARE.

SOME OF YOU MUSLIMS TODAY NEED TO ASK YOUR FOREFATHERS HOW THEY WERE ENSLAVED INNOCENTLY AND HAD ISLAM ENFORCED ON THEM.

WHEN I SEE SOME NIGERIANS SAYING I AM PROUD TO BE LIKE YOUR SLAVE MASTERS... I SHAKE MY HEAD AND MOURN THEIR LOSS.

ONE DAY WE WILL REDEEM OUR IMAGE AND FLUSH THE FULANIS OUT WITH THEIR EVIL CONTROLLING TOOK OF 1SLAM.

CHRISTIANITY WILL SOON COME AND LEARN FROM US.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownwealth:

Amukunmeko, tell your failed ediot called Buhari to seat up and give Nigerians good governance at least for the remaining days in his regime.

01/06/2013, yet no NIMcard issued and you lots still believe in this fraudulent terrorists called government? You need deliverance!

2013? You get brain tumor ooo, you need attention.... to make things work needs to start from the root... sit down and think what to do with your life ... This present government are giving us the best compared to the past leaders .. appreciate good news about Nigeria, not everything you cry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
zionzoe:

EVERY BODY EXCEPT THE FULANI ARE ISREALITES IN NIGERIA. THE HAUSAS ARE FROM ESAU.

SLAVERY WITH THE TOOL OF RELIGION MADE US FORGET WHO WE ARE.

SOME OF YOU MUSLIMS TODAY NEED TO ASK YOUR FOREFATHERS HOW THEY WERE ENSLAVED INNOCENTLY AND HAD ISLAM ENFORCED ON THEM.

WHEN I SEE SOME NIGERIANS SAYING I AM PROUD TO BE LIKE YOUR SLAVE MASTERS... I SHAKE MY HEAD AND MOURN THEIR LOSS.

ONE DAY WE WILL REDEEM OUR IMAGE AND FLUSH THE FULANIS OUT WITH THEIR EVIL CONTROLLING TOOK OF 1SLAM.

CHRISTIANITY WILL SOON COME AND LEARN FROM US.

Hehehe he, mad people everywhere , you need attention oooo, who deliberate over religion here now? You are sick big time ... see what you typed, and relate it with your quote...you are mad ooo, if no one is telling you , thank God that I'm here to tell you the truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by crownwealth: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Littleman123:

2013? You get brain tumor ooo, you need attention.... to make things work needs to start from the root... sit down and think what to do with your life ... This present government are giving us the best compared to the past leaders .. appreciate good news about Nigeria, not everything you cry about.

Oponu! Now you see the dates and no card issued and your idiotic rulers is talking of arrest.

Where were you in 2013? Primary or Secondary school?

People still been fed by their parent talking of the best. Brainwashed lots!

Get lost jor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Kennethjoe929(m): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Make thunder fire that you gworo mouth....Foolish fool! Small power wey dey just give you, you come dey show muscle Stupid Illiterate.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by pacespot(m): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:

Yes, how can I forget someone who is so naive of history that he does not know there was a country called Biafra between 1960-63 with National Currency, a standing military and political offices.

I pray for sense for some of you, though prayers dont work, so apparently I am wasting my time, grin

Do you want to continue the bashing here or to salute your master I'm not used to throwing tantrums with people, check out my previous comments. I'll also not hesitate to point out the truth when I see the reason to, so seek ye the wisdom and it shall be granted to you.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by bellotaofeek: 2:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Tyrants everywhere !
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Enemyofpeace: 4:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Very useless country
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Enemyofpeace: 4:11am On Feb 03, 2020
bellotaofeek:
Tyrants everywhere !
you dey mind the modafokas?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by sal1974: 4:22am On Feb 03, 2020
The agency should first section it's staff that frustrate people from registering
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by OyinO: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Nigeria is finished. Las las, they will sell the country and the dumb citizens to either insurgents or foreign buyers like China. The dumb youths are to blame for allowing old men dictate their future while they tear each other apart on nairaland and elsewhere.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Truthbites: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Racoon:
So you voted "next level of change" then went to live outside only to be obsessing us about the "goodness" of a govt killing people back home both in its policies & actions?

This blinderoff de piss person off TBVH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.