Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term (51258 Views)

Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Revolva(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Story story
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Racoon:
Sudden NIMC woke up from it protracted inactivity of corruption.Give Nigerians their cards having registered many years ago mbok!

I registered since 2012 and these idiots are telling be tales anytime i go there to ask of the card.. Instead of talking abt service delivery, they are talking abt arresting people,
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by engrchykae(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

Invaders are in the database you cannot cancel their nationality.

The country can split but they would always be indigenous to what was considered Nigeria and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

After all you voted for an Atiku from Cameroon.
that was how the northern fools thought they would occupy our land after the civil war.
They were uprooted
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
engrchykae:
that was how the northern fools thought they would occupy our land after the civil war.
They were uprooted
Sharap nobody invaded your land.

That was how you guys thought you owned Port Harcourt until Ikwere people claimed their properties.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Thazard(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Racoon:
Sudden NIMC woke up from it protracted inactivity of corruption.Give Nigerians their cards having registered many years ago mbok!
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Thazard(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakjewelry:
They should start building new prison for all of us
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2020
popsy2:

Spot on!

Please can u help me with bailable and non bailable offences... Asin its explanation and about 8 decided cases.... Thank u
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by tsdarkside(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2020
or deportation to the place of your choice....

haha....

chai,what a funny morning....
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by orisa37: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Invalid law.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by johhbekeboh09: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Brightest04(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Stupidity at its highest and what will be the punishment for your staff who extorts enrollees to register them
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Kelvinnz: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Napoleon Okugbe is sharing free resources on how he became a multi million in his signature group. Only tested strategies that works. Join and make 2020 your year of unlocking the online millionaire in you.
http:///fortunecommunity
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
crownwealth:

Oponu! Now you see the dates and no card issued and your idiotic rulers is talking of arrest.

Where were you in 2013? Primary or Secondary school?

People still been fed by their parent talking of the best. Brainwashed lots!

Get lost jor!

Lol , let me negate you quote, 7 years ago, I earned my first degree, 3 years ago, acquired my masters .... now back to the matter, which Government are you blaming for NIMC ever since 2013 ? Buhari led government? Atleast the most important NIN was issued to those that registered in 2013, I was among that year...and I produce my NIN with the temporary slip whenever i want to provide my identity. My brother , sit up and think straight. You are the one being brainwashed by nonentity activists.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by bossinc: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's been three years now I've been carrying paper slip all over the place like a lunatic, and yet I've not gotten the original identity card.
And they are there planning to take us to prison. I'm waiting for you people o !
I also witness in Lagos that people are being extorted in the registration centres to get ordinary temporary slip. Who goes to jail between we and them ?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by popsy2(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Xavfra:

Please can u help me with bailable and non bailable offences... Asin its explanation and about 8 decided cases.... Thank u

I would have loved to but my mainstay are corporate and property. I don't do litigation.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
popsy2:

I would have loved to but my mainstay are corporate and property. I don't do litigation.

Ooh... Sorry... Thank you...
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by AdeniyiA(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
I can't make sense of pronouncements by NIMC, it's utter nonsense and it's the most useless comment i read in a while
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by engrchykae(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

Sharap nobody invaded your land.

That was how you guys thought you owned Port Harcourt until Ikwere people claimed their properties.
and very soon the hausas will take their life and destiny out of fulani hand

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Zamanda: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blakjewelry:
They should start building new prison for all of us

Abi o, because the present prison blocks no go fit contain everybody
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by popsy2(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Xavfra:

Ooh... Sorry... Thank you...

Most obliged.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by greatefa1011(m): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2020
baqina:
https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/02/three-month-jail-term-awaits-defaulters-of-national-identity-number-nimc/

Just to correct date of birth in NIMC they are asking for 15,000k. NRF. February 6 instead of June 2. Simple, everything remain the same Claiming the attorney general of NIMC gave the order.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Ethereal0110:
Am yet to get my card since 2014 And they are here talking schitte.

Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by RusselChu: 5:57am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Happy birthday dear
[/s]
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Kfed4ril(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Blindersoff:

I freely move in and out of Nigeria and to any country I so please.

Currently in Cyprus. My being a dual citizen does not mean my entire family are dual citizens.

Stake holders plant their stakes where it matters and my family matters

I have been a dual citizen for over 10years so did not vote and travel. I travelled then came to vote

Thank God you have said the truth.
You are not even in Nigeria but you claim to know Buhari more than us in Nigeria.
If you do much believe Bihari is working tell him to treat him self next time at the Asorock clinic instead of UK hospitals.
If you were in Nigeria you would have felt the level of insecurity we are now, Nigerian army will come out and announce that Abuja/kaduna road is now safe for travel then go to the train station the next day, it’s filled with army generals traveling to kaduna.

Next time if you want talk about Nigeria matter be a real Nigerian,
I believe you traveled out of Nigeria because you believed the leaders then weren’t working, so now you believe buhari is working why not relocate back to the new Nigeria.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Ethereal0110(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Happy birthday dear

Thanks a lot. .
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by OgaBuhari: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ethereal0110:

Thanks a lot. .
you're 34?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Ethereal0110(f): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
OgaBuhari:
you're 34?
yes and expecting my mini-me�
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by OgaBuhari: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ethereal0110:
yes and expecting my mini-me�
let's talk privately..
Gmail or Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Ethereal0110(f): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
OgaBuhari:
let's talk privately..
Gmail or Whatsapp
Oga buhari !!!
Am trying to tell you that am heavily pregnant grin
Do u still want to chat me ni? undecided
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by OgaBuhari: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ethereal0110:
Oga buhari !!! Am trying to tell you that am heavily pregnant grin Do u still want to chat me ni? undecided
Baby mamma?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Ethereal0110(f): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2020
OgaBuhari:
Baby mamma?
No am not a baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.