Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term (51248 Views)

Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by NaijadrivaCars: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin Dem don come.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by jozee8: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Ediots in power.
Very serious idiots
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by cusBeta: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:

If they are saying they want to start arresting Nigerians for not registering, Nigerians that have registered need to also sue them for registering them without giving them the ID cards...Invoking the consumer protection right...The case is not different from scamming
God bless you, oil too dey your head. The eeeeediots want to start blaming Nigerians for their own ineptitude. They should just start constructing or expanding prisons. They cumbersome nature of the process is so annoying.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by thundafire: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
C as USA make dem fear
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Useless set of people while those that has registered since 2015 has gotten their original ID......I wonder who dis fools are deceiving.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Teenaira: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:
https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/02/three-month-jail-term-awaits-defaulters-of-national-identity-number-nimc/

Nawa for this country o !!!

We want to register, you will not allow us. People will queue from 5am till God knows when and then you want to be arresting the same people you refused to allow to register.

This is real "Next Level"
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Successdude(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:

I freely move in and out of Nigeria and to any country I so please.

Currently in Cyprus. My being a dual citizen does not mean my entire family are dual citizens.

Stake holders plant their stakes where it matters and my family matters

I have been a dual citizen for over 10years so did not vote and travel. I travelled then came to vote

Brother man .... How's Cyprus in terms of schooling there ?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Edyice: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Abokis for post and This grin happens

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by SoNature(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:
Sudden NIMC woke up from it protracted inactivity of corruption.Give Nigerians their cards having registered many years ago mbok!

They have started issuing it.

Well, I registered in 2013 and received mine in 2019.

Just wait for their SMS.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by ruffDiamond: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
useless . ruined,born to rule abok1 kwantiri

naijiriya. ..ojojumo lan nji riya _dagriin
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Blindersoff: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Successdude:

Brother man .... How's Cyprus in terms of schooling there ?

I really cannot speak about their schools because I am not a student. I came here for supplies we use at work. I actually live full time and work in USA.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by saintobas: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Very useless people, ghana just started their national identification id, you get it within 48 hours after you register. The plastic o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Prophet777: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
We are waiting for you as well...Madness of the highest order and misplaced priority...

We are the one we have registered for over five years now...

We are the funds budgeted for the said cards in question?

Corrupt bunch of fools!
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by kennysalah: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Say waiting happen, useless people
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
zombies
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
For 5yrs now,they are yet to produce my plastic ID card...Mad people in power
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Successdude(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:

I really cannot speak about their schools because I am not a student. I came here for supplies we use at work. I actually live full time and work in USA.
ok thanks
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by esosuo2: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nigeria I shame for una , so what will happen to the people who are suppose to issue the permanent card out because una no expect people to cram the numbers dey waka
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Tonytonic(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
E b like say this govt want jail everybody.we the people of Nigeria need to wake up oo. This politician think we are stupid
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by micflo28(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
They have turned police to boy scouts. In a time of so much insecurity, this is our priority. We have BVN, We have Sim registration where our finger prints were harvested and images capture, why not use those data's to create a national I.d for each citizen, why multiple registrations.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by ibietela2(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:

I did not say Bonny is in Bayelsa I said someone was contacted in Bayelsa to confirm if it is true per the construction.

Is Bayelsa no longer next door to Rivers State?

Yes it is, when in Bayelsa you can see Bonny from wherever you stand
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by omobaba1759: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
ONE STUPID ABOKI WILL WAKE UP ONE DAY AND JUST JABBING NONSENSE .

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Dadaboy: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:

I freely move in and out of Nigeria and to any country I so please.

Currently in Cyprus. My being a dual citizen does not mean my entire family are dual citizens.

Stake holders plant their stakes where it matters and my family matters

I have been a dual citizen for over 10years so did not vote and travel. I travelled then came to vote
No wonder you are dumb

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by orisa37: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bokoharam's law.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Ethereal0110(f): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Am yet to get my card since 2014
And they are here talking schitte.

baqina:

Even those within Nigeria that have done theirs many years ago are yet to get their ID cards.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Steven99(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
thank God i did mine before travelling out
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by panpan(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:
He said the main focus of the commission is to ensure that every Nigerian register...
At present, the Federal Government has no interest in issuing national identity cards. They are only concerned with the registration to ensure that information on all Nigerians is entered into a database. This is probably to satisfy the interests of a foreign government.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by anytexy: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
saintol:
Instead of him to be concerned about giving us the original id card, he is shouting you will be jailed. Person wey do am for like ages self, na laminated paper he dey carry about, why you no kunkun give us jersey na. You want people to register so that they can be waiting for ages before they can get the original id card abi.
A failed State is Nigerian. Nothing works
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by nwamabo247(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
I mine inclusive
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by engrchykae(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
This is the perfect time to register fulanis as Nigerians.
Tinubu will Never go unpunished.
Mother nature must pay tinubu for his wickedness against humanity,buhari inclusive
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
engrchykae:
This is the perfect time to register fulanis as Nigerians.
Tinubu will Never go unpunished.
Mother nature must pay tinubu for his wickedness against humanity,buhari inclusive

When they weren't registered you complained.

Now that they are registered you are still complaining.

Fulani have rights like you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.