Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term (51254 Views)

Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dadaboy:

No wonder you are dumb

Mynd44, lalasticlala.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Indispensable85(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
God punish una.
Useless things!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Depressedkidd: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakjewelry:
They should start building new prison for all of us
We go plenty inside there grin grin
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by MikeBetty(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:
https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/02/three-month-jail-term-awaits-defaulters-of-national-identity-number-nimc/
America Has Reconfigured Our National Security System, Thanks To Visa Bar. Na So Boko Haram Fight Has Gained Momentum. US Is Actually Not Only Policing Nigeria, But Mandating Her To Do What She Ought To Has Done. I Remember How Students Tried To Get This Numbers All To No Avail.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by MikeBetty(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:

If they are saying they want to start arresting Nigerians for not registering, Nigerians that have registered need to also sue them for registering them without giving them the ID cards...Invoking the consumer protection right...The case is not different from scamming
One Of The Condition America Barred Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:
Sudden NIMC woke up from it protracted inactivity of corruption.Give Nigerians their cards having registered many years ago mbok!

Don't mind the fool that made that statement.. Me that did my Nimc since over 4years ago have they given me my card?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nerro042: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ahhhh na to rush go do my own before olokpa use me shine
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Lol... Those people are sick... Instead of them given an ultimatum to Nimc to release I'd cards of those that have registered or be jailed, they turned it around... They are not serious...
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by shogsman(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:
So you voted "next level of change" then went to live outside only to be obsessing us about the "goodness" of a govt killing people back home both in its policies & actions?
Don't mind the guy,and he argues blindly like he resides here.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
popsy2:
What law criminalizes it? No punishment without a written law. That the establishing Act made it mandatory is not enough. It must be spelt out in black and white. Btw, the agency has no power to impose any punishment.

Anyways, the benefits of having your business legalized cannot be overemphasized. It builds public confidence in your brand and wins you more sales. So, if you are in need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng.
You may also consult us on any of the above free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

A Latin maxim says "Nulla poena sinelege"

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by walexbiz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
this just proves that we have idiots in power, anyway I am not surprised since the head of the judiciary is just a figurehead and he doesn't know what leadership is about all a
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Angrymode: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
What a bunch of useless Jokers. What about not getting your original national ID card after like 6 years of registration? Who the hell is goin to to jail for this?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by shogsman(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
mypains:
I hope you are not insinuating I live like pig or do you mind clarifying?
Don't mind him,they just open their mouth and address anybody anyhow like we are all mates here,no courtesy or sense applied.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Paxmedical(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
What about not producing the identity card for the citizens after 6yrs, what's does this attract?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Newmans: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Whoever that made this statement should go to jail, Nigeria's registered 4 this same card for over 3,5,6 years ago till today they never received there original card what's the truth in it, and you came out in the public to Wash your dirty mouth, you should be the first to go to that jail
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
shogsman:

Don't mind him,they just open their mouth and address anybody anyhow like we are all mates here,no courtesy or sense applied.

We aren't mates.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by shogsman(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

Mynd44, lalasticlala.
People and oversabi sha,even the person being addressed is not bothered it is you that's wailing.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
They should hasten the process of the original NIN card.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Samade7: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
This one must be high on osogbo weed.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by shogsman(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

We aren't mates.
Next time you deem it fit to address people you don't know,be civil and respectful, don't depict unruliness because this is a faceless forum.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by dangwarmai(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:

I freely move in and out of Nigeria and to any country I so please.

Currently in Cyprus. My being a dual citizen does not mean my entire family are dual citizens.

Stake holders plant their stakes where it matters and my family matters

I have been a dual citizen for over 10years so did not vote and travel. I travelled then came to vote
FAKE NIGERIAN
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
shogsman:

Next time you deem it fit to address people you don't know,be civil and respectful, don't depict unruliness because this is a faceless forum.

Gerrout.

You hadn't the boldness to address me and I've brought it to you.

Do your worst.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by 12Monkeys: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Another demonic Bolshevik Satanic Judaic Zionist agenda from the retrogressive Fulani bastard

Get your 666 number or go to prison.

Buhari is a curse to humanity.

A direct descendant of Cain with Lucifer's blood line.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Blindersoff: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
dangwarmai:
FAKE NIGERIAN

Sorry about your pain

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Make the process seamless and everyone would have it stop threatening us angry

Automate the process for birth and dth registration such that at birth a child is temporarily assigned a NIN and at 16/18 years old it is formally activated and notified to the child. At death, it's automatically deactivated once a death certificate is issued... Simple instead you're threatening with a fine or imprisonment... Una get space for prison to jail all 199.5 million Nigerians? Idiots

baqina:
https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/02/three-month-jail-term-awaits-defaulters-of-national-identity-number-nimc/
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Sharmeenator(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hope the government has built enough prisons to handle the numbers

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by bnbash(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
That was because the president that brought the idea before 2015 is from north ba? Gaskiya that is not fair for the southerners.
Nigeria belongs to all of us my friend irrespective of the region you find yourself.

Flier:
Foolishness at its peak.They are seriously decieving Buhari grin those who are getting it in developed world are collecting unemployment salary
The worse is they won’t collect it in the North
That is how they forced the southerners to get BVN while they are planning BVN 2.0 for the North

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by sunnydike1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dey should get ready to arrest 90% of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Larrykaysail(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:
What about us who are resident outside Nigeria and hold dual citizenship?
like me ..
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by pacespot(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
The result of USA travel ban, is this how they want to force Nigerians to accept US demands in order to lift the ban? The US travel ban is not about security, it is for economic purpose. Trump is a business man not a national leader. Even before the ban, Nigerians are getting USA Visa rejected like wild.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by boluto1: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
6 yrs still waiting
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by gaskiyamagana: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Don't mind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.