Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term (51249 Views)

Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by akajos4real: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
What do employees of NIMC get for not printing the CARDS after many yrs of registration?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Slimsly100(f): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
How many people una go jail
Awon were!!!
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by pacespot(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vortex369:
Of what use is National Identity Number with no Social Security payment. When USA, UK and Canada started this social security and social insurance number scheme, they paid and still pay social security benefits.

Now the One World Government's New World order requires Numbers assigned on people for implementation of the Beast System, and Nigeria is threatening citizens to go and register their Biometrics freely, to be witch-hunted.

Is there no option of Living freely on this planet, without being a citizen of a country? I know there is and UN must see to it.

Does Nigeria even have enough prison to accommodate 205 million people? Is Federal Government ignorant that they dont have enough prisons or plainly stupid?

You got to pay the people before they surrender their data. Only idiots will be moved by this useless threat.

Just build more prisons, cos only idiots will surrender their identities to be tracked.

As long as one is not benefiting from this country, it is stupidity to put their details on a useless database.

You said something that I admire so I liked your comment. You remember me in that thread where we bashed each other over your Biafra smiley
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by ajebuter(f): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
God punish una dia!

After wasting time and paying 2k to LG touts, this idiot NIMC people still made Gender mistake on my slip and still collected 5k from me to rectify.the mistake they.made...

It is not the money l paid that bothered me but the precious time spent their and their stupid mistake..

God punish NIMC every second!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by engrchykae(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

When they weren't registered you complained.

Now that they are registered you are still complaining.

Fulani have rights like you too.
just like you have rights in Ghana
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by klax(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:
https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/02/three-month-jail-term-awaits-defaulters-of-national-identity-number-nimc/

Oga you dey mad. Na the stupid identity number will stop boko haram or fula killers bah?

You no well at all Mr Anwwilo or Anwalla. 3 months small nah u for say death sentence bloodyfoolish thing. I dont know why all these alnanjiri no dey get sense.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Banat89(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ur case remain small to settle

Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
engrchykae:
just like you have rights in Ghana

I have no rights other than free movement into Ghana and I cannot live there for more than 6 months.

Stop the bigotry.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Horus(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrCL118jRxQ

NIMC moves to stem extortion in National ID-card collection
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vortex369:
Of what use is National Identity Number with no Social Security payment. When USA, UK and Canada started this social security and social insurance number scheme, they paid and still pay social security benefits.

Now the One World Government's New World order requires Numbers assigned on people for implementation of the Beast System, and Nigeria is threatening citizens to go and register their Biometrics freely, to be witch-hunted.

Is there no option of Living freely on this planet, without being a citizen of a country? I know there is and UN must see to it.

Does Nigeria even have enough prison to accommodate 205 million people? Is Federal Government ignorant that they dont have enough prisons or plainly stupid?

You got to pay the people before they surrender their data. Only idiots will be moved by this useless threat.

Just build more prisons, cos only idiots will surrender their identities to be tracked.

As long as one is not benefiting from this country, it is stupidity to put their details on a useless database.

Last last you would register.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by popsy2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Xavfra:

A Latin maxim says "Nulla poena sinelege"

Spot on!
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by megama: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
baqina:
https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/02/three-month-jail-term-awaits-defaulters-of-national-identity-number-nimc/
provided it will make national elections to go digital I support. But is not, I not support
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
pacespot:

You said something that I admire so I liked your comment. You remember me in that thread where we bashed each other over your Biafra smiley

Yes, how can I forget someone who is so naive of history that he does not know there was a country called Biafra between 1960-63 with National Currency, a standing military and political offices.

I pray for sense for some of you, though prayers dont work, so apparently I am wasting my time, grin
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
12Monkeys:
Another demonic Bolshevik Satanic Judaic Zionist agenda from the retrogressive Fulani bastard

Get your 666 number or go to prison.

Buhari is a curse to humanity.

A direct descendant of Cain with Lucifer's blood line.

All I know is that you would register.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

Last last you would register.

Never.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vortex369:

Never.

Be beating your chest.

Unless you aren't in the country and wherever you are you would register to be in their own database.

If you carry a Nigerian passport you would register.

If you own a foreign passport you already registered.

You can't escape it.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Jaqenhghar: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blindersoff:
What about us who are resident outside Nigeria and hold dual citizenship?
E be like say you go dey use your foreign passport for now till this madness dies down
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Horus(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

Be beating your chest.

Unless you aren't in the country and wherever you are you would register to be in their own database.

If you carry a Nigerian passport you would register.

If you own a foreign passport you already registered.

You can't escape it.

I cant understand why you are excited about the Beast Database System designed to make you just a number on a database to be exploited.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by mozona(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
number or I.d card?

useless govt
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Horus(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRbD1Y8FpDI

We'll deal with any officer who demands money before issuing NIN - NIMC
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vortex369:

I cant understand why you are excited about the Beast Database System designed to make you just a number on a database to be exploited.

You can call it whatever's you like but you will surely register.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by isnovic(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
…..and any one without the number of the beast will not be allowed to buy, eat or drink. Look for it is the number of a man.

Wow!! Just wow!!! Slowly ebbing ever so closely.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by engrchykae(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

I have no rights other than free movement into Ghana and I cannot live there for more than 6 months.

Stop the bigotry.
then will a malian or chadian or nigerien fulani have rights in Nigeria?
There will be consequences
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
engrchykae:
then will a malian or chadian or nigerien fulani have rights in Nigeria?
There will be consequences

Be calling indigenous people of a country anything you like.

If they are in the database they are Nigerians.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by shogsman(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

Gerrout.

You hadn't the boldness to address me and I've brought it to you.

Do your worst.
Kid,one of this days they're gonna teach you some manners outside.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
shogsman:

Kid,one of this days they're gonna teach you some manners outside.

Sharap.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Joydan98: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
F117nighthawk:
Crap talk, the jail will start from the corrupt staff of the body,useless organisation, for over 4 yrs now I haven't received my ID

Your own is 4years and you are complaining,mine is 7years (2013 - 2020). I need to jail them
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

You can call it whatever's you like but you will surely register.

Which planet are you? Who are you scared of?
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by voltron14: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vortex369:

Which planet are you? Who are you scared of?

Your pastors have registered continue asking me stupid questions.

Your G.O. is already in the database talkless of you.
Re: Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term by engrchykae(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:

Be calling indigenous people of a country anything you like.

If they are in the database they are Nigerians.
buhari won't rule forever.
I doubt 8 years will be enough to achieve what you Invaders intend to do.
Even twenty years won't do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.