Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) (49294 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools

THIS IS A STAGE BOMBING TO RIDICULE THE PLANNED PROTEST. WE ARE INTELLIGENT NOT FOOL PRESIDENCY PLANNED THIS
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by CJ310(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools

He’s not a Christian. He can’t be a Christian and try to do such a thing
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by magzey: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
agulion:
Arranged sucide bomber, trust Islam and Muslims at ur own peril, the created this to make it look as if there is no evil Islamic agenda in the country.this is to divert attention
Thank God this is your man .

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by magzey: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
CJ310:

He’s not a Christian. He can’t be a Christian and try to do such a thing

OK Nathaniel is a Jew , we agree.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Kelvinnz: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Want to own a 7 figure a month work from home online business and make 2020 the year of you truly unlock your financial potential? Join the Personal Fortune Community on Facebook and get free resources on building your online empire. http:///fortunecommunity
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
agulion:
Arranged sucide bomber, trust Islam and Muslims at ur own peril, the created this to make it look as if there is no evil Islamic agenda in the country.this is to divert attention

Based on your logic, Bauchi COCCIN Church bombers must have also been arranged - in order to satisfy your silly bigotry.

This arrest will no doubt blow open the ongoing Christian plot to demonise Islam and the false narrative of the purported persecution of Christians by Muslims in this country. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Buuks77: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
africanusvu:
."Ready to pull the switch"If he was ready to pull the switch and a real suicide bomber.noting.not even US Marine can stop him at that point NC it don't take a second to pull.then how come he delayed until the vigilant alerted the security and security alerted the police.secondly.how come from the pictures he was holding both the bomb and the remote control in his hand
you sound so dumb. Please don't underestimate what God can do. God never allowed him accomplish his plan. Please leave it at that
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by AIIyIic(f): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
In USA we had Muslim terrorist suicide bombers from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, etc back in 9/11

But today we have non Muslim/ Christian terrorists who engage in random mass shootings in practically every state.

Muslim and Christians in Nigeria need to stop the hate and team up against this.

Guy, where was it written that he is a Christian.
Please, kindly highlight
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by imam07: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
Well I actually think oyedepo and CAN planned this bombing so as to demonize buhari,Muslims and Islam. After all oyedepo n CAN have been shouting that xtian n xtianity are under attack in Nigeria and even reporting d gov to d USA
now u came out with your big mouth saying oyedepo is behind it. Where were u when boko haram beheaded a can president some days ago. This guy who was caught yesterday, I believe Muslims islamis terrorists is behind this.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
EngrMarve:

Where is it indicated in the writing?

We all know where it is coming from and we definitely know who claims responsibility if it was successful. Wake up bro

Well it's in the news bro. He is a Christian I think he has grudge with the church and wanted to use the narrative of Boko Haram as advantage.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

That's a fake name. Which kind Christian. Use your no.6.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
If he was a Muslim, you will hear something like "Islamist Suicide bomber"
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by blasted12: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nathaniel Samuel the Christian terrorist. I like the sound of that grin
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by spirul77: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Blindersoff post=86331850]
dude, are you done ranting on how trump would be removed by the Senate? seems you are no longer keeping tab on the proceedings,by Wednesday he will be Completely exonerated by the Senate, when next you are told you know nothing about international politics or you are just being a religious bigot you should just take your L and run along.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
i wrote exactly this on twitter

ive written it here too , they probably staged this
Quality20:
Well I actually think oyedepo and CAN planned this bombing so as to demonize buhari,Muslims and Islam. After all oyedepo n CAN have been shouting that xtian n xtianity are under attack in Nigeria and even reporting d gov to d USA
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

Nathaniel Samuel is a name combination that is mostly used amongst some areas of the Niger Delta.

Let us have his state of origin. We need to determine his true identity. Is he a foreigner?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by AIIyIic(f): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
obembet:
How does this people think we are brain dead like the fellas up north to think we can believe that his real name is Nathaniel Samuel sorry we are smarter than this.

Yu get sense jawe.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Antoeni:
Arrest Of Christian Bomber Is mockery Of CAN Protests Against Insecurity
They are protesting against insecurity not Islam. Nigerians will never stop with their tribalism and religion war.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't believe poh that the guy is a Christian, this idiots are playing us for a fool.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by wiseoneking: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

Dont he fooled, surely must have been engineered by some Muslims either to create balance that Christians are also terrorists and also to prove that Christians also commit such. Futher investigation will poove me right. Dont be fooled anymore.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
africanusvu:
.the deal is be the boy and those who sent him.they knew and have already instructed him to only act not strike and die.they knew there is a CCTV that will expose him thereby giving the wrong impression that a pseudo Christian boy attempted bombing a Church hence giving impression to the world that Christians ar part of the game
and he didn't use a toy bomb
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
wiseoneking:

Dont he fooled, surely must have been engineered by some Muslims either to create balance that Christians are also terrorists and also to prove that Christians also commit such. Futher investigation will poove me right. Dont be fooled anymore.
Christians commit such let's not go down Memory Lane now because if we go down you will be surprised.
Just as every saint is a sinner all the sinners are saints. Humans will always be humans.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EngrMarve(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Positivepoint:

Well it's in the news bro. He is a Christian I think he has grudge with the church and wanted to use the narrative of Boko Haram as advantage.

I saw this

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by LANRYUS(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
EngrMarve:

Where is it indicated in the writing?

We all know where it is coming from and we definitely know who claims responsibility if it was successful. Wake up bro

Islamophobia
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
EngrMarve:

I saw this

And ur reference is a Facebook post. Wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years / NASS Landlords: Lawmakers Who Have Spent 20 Years In Senate, House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.