Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) (49315 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by knightsTempler: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
If anyone really believes that the individual that attempted to plant a bomb in Winners Chapel, Kaduna is a Christian and that his real name is Nathaniel Tanko Samuel they need to have their heads examined.

He is actually a Hausa Fulani Muslim and his real name is Mohammed Nasiru Sani.

Kaduna-based Pastor David Azzaman, wrote:

"The Kaduna bomb planter Mohammed Sani confessed to being forced in detention to bear Nathaniel Tanko Samuel in custody. He confirmed he is a Muslim and Hausa Fulani. He also claims an influential Muslim contracted him to bomb Living Faith Church Kaduna because of Bishop David Oyedepo's constant attacks against his people".

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
mu2sa2:
Will those who attack islam/muhammed because of terrorist boko haram activities now condemn christianity and jesus because of this failed attack against a church by a Christian man? Hypocites, see how they are keeping mute.

You're stupidity knows no bounds if you think we will believe and succumb to this cheap blackmail. Who doesn't know that Islam is a terrorists organisation and Muslims are the real terrorists? Stop fooling yourself, this is a cheap blackmail targeting the Christians and I can bet you that you knows the truth but chose to play along with your co-terrorists.

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by fortran12: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools
Is it only Christians that come to church?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools

Muslims has always being the culprit.
If this attack had been successful, Muslims would still have been blamed. The culprit would even been given one Muslim name.

Now, only few Christians would agree he's Christian!

Did he call himself a Christian?
Did Boko Haram claimed he was from them?
Some would even say he was forced to change name!
And similar foolish questions or assertions.

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
middle aged man bawo ? we thank God for life most importantly . continue to protect us we pray . good afternooon lasgidi , heard almost everyone was applying the " forrest gump " option to get to their place of work today . health and wealth , great combo !
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by benisaac67(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's beats once imagination... I gasped when I heard his name is Samuel Nathaniel. A Christian named man hurting other Christian's. What does he stand to gain? Nigerians are cause of Nigeria's problem kiss kiss

Blindersoff:

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
How anyone is able to look at fellow humans in the eyes and kill/hurt them beats me. That hungry moraforker actually wanted to kill people shocked...it is well.

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by voltron14: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
punisha:
Trust me , very soon we will handle you and that barbeque vulture meat seller....lazy confusionist that can't read proper.

Shut up.

Handle who?

Making juvenile threats on an anonymous form.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by modish22: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
MaryDave Associates Limited, a real estate company was born out of necessity by a group of Real Estate Professionals to bridge the investment gap by helping Nigerians residing both in Nigeria and in Diaspora to actualise their property investment dreams with instalment payment arrangements and favourable payment conditions that suit individual needs. We exist to close the gap between you and the vast investment opportunities in Nigeria through Real Estate

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Experienced Female Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer

Job Description
An Experienced female receptionist/ front desk officer.
Must reside around (Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Berger or its environs)

Application Closing Date
10th February, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: funmi@marydaveassociates.com
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by voltron14: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
fortran12:

Is it only Christians that come to church?

Well the name Nathaniel is of biblical origin.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
knightsTempler:
If anyone really believes that the individual that attempted to plant a bomb in Winners Chapel, Kaduna is a Christian and that his real name is Nathaniel Tanko Samuel they need to have their heads examined.

"The Kaduna bomb planter Mohammed Sani confessed to being forced in detention to bear Nathaniel Tanko Samuel in custody. He confirmed he is a Muslim and Hausa Fulani. He also claims an influential Muslim contracted him to bomb Living Faith Church Kaduna because of Bishop David Oyedepo's constant attacks against his people".

Please where is the source of this info?
Did the said Pastor interviewed the culprit?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Reggaeboy: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

I think what you said is true but Muslims are the main cause of criminal activities in Nigeria
Check my stamp

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by benisaac67(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
How true is this

knightsTempler:

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Arthur911: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Someone has committed a crime with full evident and the still called him a suspect, i wonder o..

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Corrections: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
INVESTIGATION IS ON GOING ON THE BOMBER THAT WANTED TO BOMB THE CHURCH........

* WE WILL KNOW IF HE WAS BRIBED OR BRAIN WASHED BY A MUSLIM TO ATTACK THE CHURCH

* IF HE IS DOING IT TO SYPATHIZE WITH ISLAM

* IF HE IS ACTUALLY A MUSLIM

ALL THOSE WHO SEE CHRISTIANS AS THEIR ENEMIES IN THE QURAN WILL KNOW NO PEACE

†************************************************************************""""""""******
IT IS A KNOW FACT THAT 99% OF TERRORIST/ SUICIDE BOMBERS ARE....MUSLIMS..MUSLIMS..MUSLIMS..MUSLIMS..MUSLIMS...MUSLIMS..MUSLIMS..MUSLIMS..
**********************************************************************************
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arrest Of Christian Bomber Is mockery Of CAN Protests Against Insecurity
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Uwavee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

I see how blind you are. Where was it written he was a Christian. Your blindfold is still on, you need to take it off

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
Thank God for d police o. Those xtians church ppl would have just killed a fellow xtians thinking that he is a muslim, thereby destroying any evidence that he is an LRA member.
This is not the first time a christian has been caught trying to bomb a church. Some years ago a man was caught somewhere in Bauchi state on a mission to bomb a church. Investigation revealed he was a member of one of the two warring factions of the church. There was a similar incident in Port Harcourt and the culprit was later described as mentally unstable. In the present kaduna incident, if the police had not saved the day christians would haved lynched a fellow Christian and would be blaming islam, muslims and buhari all over the place.

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by voltron14: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
berbs:

Lies, Boko Haram now use Christians that capture, hypnotise them and give them their mission promising them freedom afterwards.

But the Boko Haram members themselves are not victims of hypnosis too abi?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Urchman200: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

how did u manage to identify him as a Christian?

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Omon605(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

Were was it written that he is a Christian? You believe muslim don't bear those names? Well the last time I checked Paul Pogba is a muslim young dude who played football for Manchester United of England. Let's join hands together and condemn any act that's bad than being religious sentiment.

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Corrections: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
In USA we had Muslim terrorist suicide bombers from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, etc back in 9/11

But today we have non Muslim/ Christian terrorists who engage in random mass shootings in practically every state.

Muslim and Christians in Nigeria need to stop the hate and team up against this.

ITS A LIE!!! UNTIL MUSLIMS STOP TELLING THEIR CONGREGATION IN THE MOSQUES THAT CHRISTIANS ARE THEIR ENEMIES THEIR PROPHET COMMANDED TO FIGHT. BUT FOR NOW LET MUSLIMS QEUNCH THE FIRE THEY IGNITED THROUGH THEIR HATRED FOR CHRISTIANS.

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
degamemaster:

You're stupidity knows no bounds if you think we will believe and succumb to this cheap blackmail. Who doesn't know that Islam is a terrorists organisation and Muslims are the real terrorists? Stop fooling yourself, this is a cheap blackmail targeting the Christians and I can bet you that you knows the truth but chose to play along with your co-terrorists.
Not surprised with this worse than stupid post.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by veron007: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

Where did the news say that the bomber was a Christian? Take your usual miss information out of here.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Urchman200: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
eldeens:

Now you making alot of sense, as long as we keep pointing accusing fingers on what ever happens, we will forever be in this mess, we have a common enemy and until we unite to fight the enemy, the enemy will succeed in destroying us all.
Islamic extremists everywhere.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by yoged(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Acted script.
1.He is a member of the church? Meaning he would've bombed his mom, brother, father, siblings and friends?
Why did Police intercept the bomb instead of antibomb squad?
He didn't detonate but waited for his arrest?

This burnt dodo no follow!�

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by berbs: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

But the Boko Haram members themselves are not victims of hypnosis too abi?
Call it whatever you like, it is what it is.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Agugbadin: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
Well I actually think oyedepo and CAN planned this bombing so as to demonize buhari,Muslims and Islam. After all oyedepo n CAN have been shouting that xtian n xtianity are under attack in Nigeria and even reporting d gov to d USA

You will be judged by the the almighty God for lying against God's servant, and mind you the curse will spread over your generation
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by voltron14: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
berbs:

Call it whatever you like, it is what it is.

Hide your head in the sand as usual.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by nini007(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

Where is it written? How did u know? Just keep quiet
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by jeruzi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

who said he is a Christian. Is it in the mosque that they want to bomb Christians? You are seeing a muslim go to Church to bomb Christians and you are turning the story upside down.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by voltron14: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Agugbadin:

You will be judged by the the almighty God for lying against God's servant, and mind you the curse will spread over your generation

Shut up.

But it is OK to create lies against other religions, the president and his tribe daily abi?

HYPOCRITES

National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) / Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56