Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) (49304 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by obembet(f): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
How does this people think we are brain dead like the fellas up north to think we can believe that his real name is Nathaniel Samuel sorry we are smarter than this.

9 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Renforce: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hope he gets the Amnesty too
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by voltron14: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why was he waiting for the close of service?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
His name is Nathaniel Samuel. Xtain terrorist that the Ewedu media will label muslim. evil everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Renforce: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
punisha:
Trust me , very soon we will handle you and that barbeque vulture meat seller....lazy confusionist that can't read proper.

Swears

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Glory be to God his plan didn't succed
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
He doesn't look middle-aged to me.

I suspect those explosives are duds, else they won't be so nonchalant about handling them. Probably he wanted to create panic, and steal in the stampede.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Will those who attack islam/muhammed because of terrorist boko haram activities now condemn christianity and jesus because of this failed attack against a church by a Christian man? Hypocites, see how they are keeping mute.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by berbs: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools
Lies, Boko Haram now use Christians that capture, hypnotise them and give them their mission promising them freedom afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools

see his face na fulani we know how the story will end

where is sokoto ? boko haram arrested borno state abuja lodge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by White007(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
They have started with their propaganda to change the narrative. He is bloody Muslim from Kaduna.

5 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fake arrest
fake bomb

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by saaron(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Taqiyya (Deception) is Islam's number one tool of warfare! Mislims are permitted to LIE to Infidels/Kafirs for the advancement of Islam.
Has anyone notice that all those claiming the suicide bomber caught attempting to blow up Living faith Church is a Christian are muslims, even though it has not been categorically confirmed by the police or any media outlet? Where did these Muslims got their information? Where did these muslims got the alleged name of the bomber when the police is yet to make a press release concerning the incident? How did they got to know that the bomber's alleged name was Nathaniel Samuel?
Fellow Nigerians, isn't it obvious that islamist terrorist muslims plan the whole thing in desperate attempt to rubbish CAN/Adeboye's Rally against genocide of Christians in Nigeria? Remember the alleged suicide bomb on a mosque in Bornu immediately after the slaughter of CAN chairman by Boko haram terrorist group?
Think for a moment, the manner in which the suicide bomber was bundled into a vehicle carelessly with bombs still straped into his body together with a policeman sitting right next to him shows the whole incident was cooked. Where in the world is a suicide bomber arrested by security agents, bundle into a vehicle with the bomb still on his body? Isn't that an act of incompetence?
The mere fact that only muslims and muslim organization are the original authors of the news that the suicide bomber's name is Nathaniel Samuel and is a Christian ahead of police investigation shows in black and white that The bomb attemp on Living Faith Church in Kaduna yesterday was ochestrated, deviced and planned by Islamist Terrorist Muslims to decieve the public that there's nothing like Jihad against Christians.
Always remember, Taqiya (Lies and Deception) is Islam's number one tool of war against Kafir (Infidels).
For these islamist to decent so low to ochestrate a bomb attemp on a church shows that muslims especially northern muslims are ONE with Boko haram terrorist organization.
There's a deliberate plan to exterminate Nigerian Christians and Muslims are doing everything they can including planning a bomb attemp on a Church using the toga of ''christian suicide bomber'' to DELIBERATELY DECIEVE THE PUBLIC ABOUT THEIR ISLAMIZATION PLOT.
Those who have ears let them hear.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

6 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

No, his real name is not Nathaniel whatever and he's not a Christian, those were forged to conceal his real identity. We all knows how it goes, they give him a Christian name to create the impression that the Christians are also bombers and terrorists. Who doesn't know that Islam is all about lies and deceit?

7 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
The Christians as usual will point at others man. What can I do to just live in an atheist country. What?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Musharraf7: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hehehe. Christian terrorist
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
White007:
They have started with their propaganda to change the narrative. He is bloody Muslim from Kaduna.
Mr man stop spreading falsehood. Too late, breeze don blow foul yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Vivuch: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

He's a Muslim, go to twitter and read this gist. The so called police did not even allow the church to interrogate him, the news that he's a criminal in police detention and was hired to go do this, they even gave him a Christian name as a ploy. Go to twitter everywhere is buzzing

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
EngrMarve:

Where is it indicated in the writing?

We all know where it is coming from and we definitely know who claims responsibility if it was successful. Wake up bro

Leave that guy make him dey jonz. Think say we no wise? Him foolishness dey super level

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by ContractKiller: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is all a set up

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
White007:
And you trust facebook of all places. The home of slammers and liars.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Osidazz19: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
This was arranged and setup by the Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN. Unfortunately for the CAN they failed to inform all the church members. This Christian terrorist was setup to blow up the church so that they can blame Buhari as usual. The papers would have been filled with all sorts of rumors, innuendoes and accusations by this morning. But now, they are all QUIET. GO FIGURE.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Correcto: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Obviously he is not a Muslim meaning he is not an expert. If he is was a Muslim he won't be caught and will be successful in detonating the bomb. People must also learn to differentiate between a pagan and a christian
Blindersoff:
In USA we had Muslim terrorist suicide bombers from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, etc back in 9/11

But today we have non Muslim/ Christian terrorists who engage in random mass shootings in practically every state.

Muslim and Christians in Nigeria need to stop the hate and team up against this.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by autonomous22: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

Shut up.. A Christian is not that foolish and dump to do such rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Musharraf7: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
White007:
is not ur fault, u are just trying to console itself so I won't blame u. Bloody terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Vivuch: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

read this and many more.

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by adecz: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
This guy can never be a Christian.

There is more to this story.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by smitaro(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
he is not a christian, a christian can neva bomb a church, i suspect something fishy, he shud b investigated properly d truth wil surely prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
angry confused pipu sad sad sad sad.What are u Nutz investigate? Shot angry his ballz angry angry BAZTARD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.