Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) (49309 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by odehaj: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
Well I actually think oyedepo and CAN planned this bombing so as to demonize buhari,Muslims and Islam. After all oyedepo n CAN have been shouting that xtian n xtianity are under attack in Nigeria and even reporting d gov to d USA
keep talking like a fool. The CAN president who was slaughtered and the Unimaid student killed were all Oyedepo and CAN’s plans abi?.. God will strike you quickly in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
In USA we had Muslim terrorist suicide bombers from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, etc back in 9/11

But today we have non Muslim/ Christian terrorists who engage in random mass shootings in practically every state.

Muslim and Christians in Nigeria need to stop the hate and team up against this.
Your attempt at muddling things up is dead on arrival Sir. Who told you he is a christian?
maybe you expect him to dress Arabic in order to arouse suspicion abi?

Òdé
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by mabea: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools
Who told you that it is his real name
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
Well I actually think oyedepo and CAN planned this bombing so as to demonize buhari,Muslims and Islam. After all oyedepo n CAN have been shouting that xtian n xtianity are under attack in Nigeria and even reporting d gov to d USA
Your foolishness is of the highest order.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
I hope u also suspect they planned the UN building attack and all the church based attacks.

My only pity is for true Christians who find themselves in that north.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nathaniel? This guy is definitely not a Christian.... Looks like the Maitatsine sect members we saw some years back in Tudun Wada, Kaduna. They are trying to wipe out Christianity from Nigeria.
But could still be a Christian contracted to drop off the IED.
May God help and deliver us from those who hate Christians by visiting and wreaking havoc on them wherever they are.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Sirdiq21: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
Shut up they guy is a Muslim
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Klington: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
They have started again.

Muhammad saniru has become Nathaniel

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EzeIgbo1: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Vivuch:
read this and many more.

So you still believe all the rubbish that comes from the mouth of FFK? Nna na wa o.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
agulion:
Arranged sucide bomber, trust Islam and Muslims at ur own peril, the created this to make it look as if there is no evil Islamic agenda in the country.this is to divert attention
And is there not any??..
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EzeIgbo1: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Klington:
They have started again.

Muhammad saniru has become Nathaniel

This is nonsense facebook gossip. If they can show a video of him saying he is a Muslim or his name was deliberately changed then somebody like Ezeigbo will take you serious.

Which kind people full this nairaland sef. Una go believe gossip facebook post because e talk wetin you want but reject credible newspaper like Vanguard and Channels because e talk wetin you no want.

This is madness men
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EzeIgbo1: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sirdiq21:
Shut up they guy is a Muslim

Wey your evidence?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EzeIgbo1: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
mabea:
Who told you that it is his real name

You sabi his real name?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
See as the guy resemble lalasticlala
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Wey your evidence?
only muslims blow up people and churches. It is their rights given to them by Mohammed(stones be upon him)
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools
he's a Hausa-Fulani Muslim. His real name was confirmed to be Mohammed Nasiru.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
Thank God for d police o. Those xtians church ppl would have just killed a fellow xtians thinking that he is a muslim, thereby destroying any evidence that he is an LRA member.
He's a Muslim named Mohammed Nasiru.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eplanning: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
In USA we had Muslim terrorist suicide bombers from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, etc back in 9/11

But today we have non Muslim/ Christian terrorists who engage in random mass shootings in practically every state.

Muslim and Christians in Nigeria need to stop the hate and team up against this.

It is just the beginning... it is not about to end. This is judgment from the Most High YAH.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Taciturn1: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
mu2sa2:
Will those who attack islam/muhammed because of terrorist boko haram activities now condemn christianity and jesus because of this failed attack against a church by a Christian man? Hypocites, see how they are keeping mute.
Why would a Christian attack a church? We know those that are attacking Christians
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by 989900: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fake name.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Strech(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Na wetin make I like my guys. Dem for join the police kill self. Say dem even allow police carry that bastard comot. God punish devil.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
punisha:
Trust me , very soon we will handle you and that barbeque vulture meat seller....lazy confusionist that can't read proper.

ironically it is u who didn't read properly. Cos the suspect name is given
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Sirdiq21: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Wey your evidence?
the Real name was letter realise
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
agulion:
Arranged sucide bomber, trust Islam and Muslims at ur own peril, the created this to make it look as if there is no evil Islamic agenda in the country.this is to divert attention

Shame on you! Your parents would be so disappointed, I knew that they didn't raise you up to turn out to be like this.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by slimtoney(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
You should wake up and stop being a fool. A crime is a crime irrespective of who is doing it. Why giving religious coloration to crime. If he was a Muslim you will be happy and now that he is a Christian he was sent or Christian crimes are good crime. Wayward hater.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
africanusvu:
."Ready to pull the switch"If he was ready to pull the switch and a real suicide bomber.noting.not even US Marine can stop him at that point NC it don't take a second to pull.then how come he delayed until the vigilant alerted the security and security alerted the police.secondly.how come from the pictures he was holding both the bomb and the remote control in his hand

That's not a lot of explosive either. It looks like dynamite not C4. You need quite a few sticks of dynamite to do serious damage. Not two. Maybe the rest are elsewhere? We shouldnt allow our passions and prejudices keep us from answering questions.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by slimtoney(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Taciturn1:
Why would a Christian attack a church? We know those that are attacking Christians
Oya give their names
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EngrMarve(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Positivepoint:

And ur reference is a Facebook post. Wow

Oya go and read https://www.nairaland.com/5666523/mohammed-nasiru-sani-winners-chapel

This is 2020 and I have decided not to reply any foolish person.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by johneddy: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank God he was caught.
Enough of sharing the blood of the innocent ... God continue to expose every orchestration of evil in Nigeria

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs . sign up on https://shoptomydoor.com/join/refer/F7583C
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by berbs: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

Hide your head in the sand as usual.

Kaduna-based pastor David Azzaman, wrote:

"The Kaduna bomb planter Mohammed Sani confessed to being forced in detention to bear Nathaniel Tanko Samuel in custody. He confirmed he is a Muslim and Hausa Fulani. He also claims an influential Muslim contracted him to bomb living faith Church Kaduna because of Bishop David Oyedepo's constant attacks against his people".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.