Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) (49306 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:17am On Feb 04, 2020
May you, FFK and your likes be consumed with this hatred you are spreading on Earth. So FFK know more than the police right? Or we won't have Christians among those police that arrested him? Won't the congregation ask of his name before they even invited the police? YOU'LL ALL BE CONSUMED WITH HATRED YOU ALL SPREAD ON EARTH. F.O. O. L
EngrMarve:

Where is it indicated in the writing?

We all know where it is coming from and we definitely know who claims responsibility if it was successful. Wake up bro

Modified.
Those of you quoting me, please read https://www.nairaland.com/5666523/mohammed-nasiru-sani-winners-chapel
Trust me, I will not reply any foolish talk
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Klington: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Yes na some prostitutes are virgins or do you not know you are first a mental prostitute before your body follows?

The time your mind is busy prostituting, Prick never enter between your leg so you are still a virgin.

It is when your body joins your mind you then lose your virginity.

As far as I dey concerned, his name is Nathaniel and I will not believe any Facebook gist.

We are too evil to ourselves for this country. See people claiming he is not Christian because he does not fit into their narrative as if he is the first ever Christian terrorists in this country.

You are like the Islamic terrorists bomber claiming to be a Christian and your real name is Muhammad Abdullahi musa. You people can do a better script writing than this half baked stage managed make believe horrible script.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EzeIgbo1: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2020
Klington:

You are like the Islamic terrorists bomber claiming to be a Christian and your real name is Muhammad Abdullahi musa. You people can do a better script writing than this half baked stage managed make believe horrible script.

Agam ebi gi ofo di ire. N'uwa gi nile, nzuzu ga abu nri Ina eri.

So now Ezeigbo is Hausa?

Maka Chukwu iwerela aka gi mebishie ihe n'ile gbasara ndu gi.

Tupu ofo a ga apu n'andu gi, I ga ruo m aruro
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Klington: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

[s]Agam ebi gi ofo di ire. N'uwa gi nile, nzuzu ga abu nri Ina eri.

So now Ezeigbo is Hausa?

Maka Chukwu iwerela aka gi mebishie ihe n'ile gbasara ndu gi.

Tupu ofo a ga apu n'andu gi, I ga ruo m aruro
[/s]

Nsogbu gi ebidogo.
Bido nú ûbòsi tâ gábà i ga ji ayanya gi ábùó hú ihe iberibe gi weterrà gi!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2020
ignis:
Let the security agencies and everyone be at alert.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is purely staged nonsense a suicide bomber won't waste any time once he is in the premises he had already targeted. I heard this idiot went into toilet and stays for an hour. After being arrested he was interviewed and ask if he was a Muslim or Christian. Fulani people are poorly educated that's if they were at all. They did this to say yes that Christian are also terrorist. America can never treat any terrorist with kid glove . What am I even saying the commander in chief of armed force is the number one terrorist that overthrow a legitimate government. Now the zoo is now safe heaven for terrorist and people wonder why America ban them.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by donbenz(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Funny how [quote author=ForbesHomesNG post=86366353][/quote] see another mumu cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by valenu(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
At last, what he was carrying was fireworks for decorations and not bomb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.