Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) (49300 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eldeens: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Urchman200:
Islamic extremists everywhere.

I doubt you ever know the meaning of extremisn, anyways there is no sense in arguing with one that so much believes in his own lies.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
EastGold:
The God of Bishop Oyedepo arrested him

Oyedepo God different from other God we serve in other churches abi...
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by gbagyiza: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools

U still believe this crap that the guy is a christian? There is more to this. If the guy will be interrogated by a private detective, a lot will be discover. Asked this guy questions related to christian faith, u will be amazed that the guy don't know anything about Christianity.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by bilulu(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
EastGold:
The God of Bishop Oyedepo arrested him
Not your God? Or you don't have one
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eldeens: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
His name is Nathaniel Samuel, that's why it will not trend

But one Mumu and madman with the name FFK is now trying to change the narrative and the name of the sucide bomber to a Muslim name.

What a shame to him and all those that are supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Since its Christian this case will be bury immediately but wait a minute dont make a mistake of hiding this terrorist cos u will end of breeding more.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools

He is not a Christian. He is a an Hausa Fulani. His real name is Mohammed Nasiru Sani.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by izubext007: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
is not boko haram, i suspect another church(s) pastor(s) sent him who are enviouse of the rate of church growth. wen u practice mathew 6:33 every other thing follows.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by captain247: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank God Almighty the killer was apprehended else innocent souls would have gone just like that.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by taretoofine(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pro2makx:
A northerner bearing two english christian names. Isn't this clear enough? Who really is the young man? Who sent him. just the other day, after the CAN president was beheaded, they quickly bombed a mosque and sacrificed the life of an innocent young boy. Again, they heard CAN and Redeem was staging a protest yesterday, the quickly came up with, christians also bomb script. Despite the incensant killings and maiming of christians by islamic terror groups, Tell how a christian will pass all the indecriminate mosques they have there in the north and decide to bomb a church? another red flag.
love your reasoning bro
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
taretoofine:
love your reasoning bro
thanks bro.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank God he's a Christian........ Go on and kill your brothers nothing concern me
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by perry247: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

There is a possibility of a blackmail....his family members might been threatened or in custody because from the look of things he is not a suicide bomber.he was supposed to drop the bomb and leave the scene ...I strongly believe that there is a blackmail around the corner

The investigating committee need to come and hire my services ASAP to be able to unfold this mystery
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by perry247: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
uchennaq:

He is not a Christian. He is a an Hausa Fulani. His real name is Mohammed Nasiru Sani.

Either way ,a real bomber doesn't feel tensed to that extent that it will be noticeable... I believe he didn't do it willingly..Bombers always have a plan B

But most importantly is to thank GOD for whatever transpired and be grateful to HIM that the danger was averted
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Dayodragon: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hand work of BUHARI and his zoo animals. When a suicide bomber is caught, they are told to say they are Christians.. who doesn't know about this..
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Klington: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

This is nonsense facebook gossip. If they can show a video of him saying he is a Muslim or his name was deliberately changed then somebody like Ezeigbo will take you serious.

Which kind people full this nairaland sef. Una go believe gossip facebook post because e talk wetin you want but reject credible newspaper like Vanguard and Channels because e talk wetin you no want.

This is madness men

If you believe that the guy is a Christian and that his name is Nathaniel tanko or whatever, then you can as well believe that all prostitutes are virgins.
Chaii
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by akan102: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

I bet that is not his name
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Ihutomi: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
The bastrad is a Muslim forcefully bearing Christian name he confessed yesterday after interrogation am in KD I know the story
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
They simply planned to bomb this church to make it look like Christian's are being persecuted in Nigeria.

I've always known there's more to these bombing

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

shut your gutters
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
They simply planned to bomb this church to make it look like Christian's are being persecuted in Nigeria.

I've always known there's more to these bombing

You will be bombed by Karma idiot
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Chasepark: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Good that they caught a suicide bomber, yet they left his hands free and handed over the bomb to him. Hahahaha... When no be say we daft for this country
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EzeIgbo1: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Klington:

If you believe that the guy is a Christian and that his name is Nathaniel tanko or whatever, then you can as well believe that all prostitutes are virgins.
Chaii

Yes na some prostitutes are virgins or do you not know you are first a mental prostitute before your body follows?

The time your mind is busy prostituting, Prick never enter between your leg so you are still a virgin.

It is when your body joins your mind you then lose your virginity.

As far as I dey concerned, his name is Nathaniel and I will not believe any Facebook gist.

We are too evil to ourselves for this country. See people claiming he is not Christian because he does not fit into their narrative as if he is the first ever Christian terrorists in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Zukalistic: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Interesting!!!!
No man can stop the church of God, and they fail to understand. God I thank u so much
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by anataala: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Neither Muslim no Christian support the killing of any person.
Blindersoff:
In USA we had Muslim terrorist suicide bombers from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, etc back in 9/11

But today we have non Muslim/ Christian terrorists who engage in random mass shootings in practically every state.

Muslim and Christians in Nigeria need to stop the hate and team up against this.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eagleu: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

FFK said if you believe he is a Christian you need to have your head examined!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Can christians n muslims just bomb themselves off let's have peace in this country?

Their wahala is too much abeg!!!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by NnadyAutos: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Father thank you for not allowing the evil plans of the enemy to stand.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

You are a tissue paper used by Almajiri
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Don't believe any investigation from the Nigerian police
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
agulion:
Arranged sucide bomber, trust Islam and Muslims at ur own peril, the created this to make it look as if there is no evil Islamic agenda in the country.this is to divert attention
thank you my brother may God bless you you already spoke my mind. this stuff was stage possibly by the Muslim people so that they can equalize the tagging of terrorism as Christians and muslim if you want to know why i say so check what that foolish muric leader said about the sucide bomber when he was unveiled to be a Christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Demolishes Monkey Village, Residents Displaced / Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.